Chapter 4

Fated

Hyuna rushes towards the door after there were several knocks.

"What?" she askes Dongwoon, suddenly annoyed to find out that it was him.

"Anyo!" he said cheerfully.

"What?" she repeats with a cold tone.

"My mom said to bring this over" he said as he presented a pretty lunch box.

"She said it would help with your mom's health" he said with a smile.

"No thank you" she said as she tried to shut the door on his face but he placed his foot in front of the door.

"Who is it Hyuna?" Hyuna's mom suddenly came out of her room and she spotted Dongwoon.

"Oh Dongwonie! Come in, come in" Hyuna's mom said and Dongwon smiled as he walked in.

If looks could kill...Dongwoon would have been dead.

-o-

Sohyun and L.Joe felt the awkwardness in the dining room while Yedam ate, totally clueless about the awkwardness between his sister and L.Joe.

"See hyung, I told you noona is the best cook EVER!" Yedam said as he ate everything.

L.Joe had to agree, she did cook well and he too had ate everything despite the awkwardness. Once everyone had done eating Yedam declared he had homework to do so he ran off to his room leaving the two even more awkward. 

"Erm...would you like anything else?" Sohyun asked in the hopes of breaking the awkwardness.

"I'm fine thank you...ihe food was great" L.Joe said with a smile making Sohyun blush.

She looked down at her hands and then she said "Thank you"

Again the scilence filled the room.

"Do you want any help?" L.Joe suddenly spoke.

Sohyun looked at him confused and he realised that he had just randomly spoken.

"With the cleaning?" he said.

"Oh...only if you want to" she said as she stood up and collected the dishes. As she reached for the last plate she touched L.Joe's hand who was also reaching for it. Sohyun pulled back her hand in a hurry as she tried to hide her blush.

-o-

Gayoon sighed as she washed up the dishes. Once she was done she wiped her hands before going to her room and just collasping on her bed. She slowly brought her knees to her chest and sighed again.

"Junhyung is such a weirdo" she muttured to herself.

She closed her eyes and thought back to what he said about Leo having a crush on her...why did he care?

-o-

Hyungsik sat on his table as he stared out the window. He had just gotten back home after having dinner with the Nam family. He enjoyed it but Jihyun had stayed quiet and he felt that he had stepped over some sort of line. 

He sighed. 

He took his phone out and stared at Jihyun's number.

"Just call me if you need somthing"

Her voice rang in his head.

-o-

Junhyung walked in to see his mother crying in a corner while his father stood in front of her with his fist heald up ready to punch her. It wasn't a new sight but he jumped infront of his mother anyway. He knew how this was going to end but he still wanted to protect his mother even if it meant getting beaten up every day by his drunk father.

"Yah! You bastard get out of the way!" his father yelled at him.

"Tch. Calling your own son a bastard" Junhyung muttured.

His father's eyes widen in anger and instead he punched Junhyung. His helpless mother could do nothing but watch her only son getting beat up.

-o-

Jihyun was staring at a picture frame as she wondered where it all went wrong. They used to be a hppy family.

"Noona...you shouldn't be thingking about that" Woohyun said as he sat next to her.

She smiled sadly.

"I know it hurts" Woohyun said as he held his sister's hand.

Suddenly Jihyun's phone rang. She looked at who was calling and was shocked to see it was Hyungsik.

Woohyun smiled and said "Just answer it noona"

-o-

Jiyoon was given till the end of the day to make her decision.

She calmly sat at her desk thinking about it...at least that's what it looked like she was doing. She was actually freaking out. 

Why me?

What was he thinking?

The is wrong with my boss?

Couldn't he get that flirt to do him that favour?

Questions flooded her mind. A ring of her phone brought her back to reality. She looked at who was calling and saw it was her mom.

"Anyo mom!" she answered with her cuteness which was only for her mother.

She quietly listened to her mother's words as her expression got darker and darker.

"Mom...I'm engaged"

Chan! This is all for now! So Jiyoon claims she is engaged...why did she say that? Jihyun's getting a call from Hyungsik...what do you think he will say? Oh! Junhyun is in such terrible situation...who will save him? Yedam is such a smart child isn't he...kekeke. Dongwoon is so going to get killed by Hyuna :D. So anyway I have recieved good reactions from this story which I was not expectiong but I'm happy to hear that everyone is enjoying this so far! Please leave a comment and I shall update soon...if I don't get a headache again. See you soon!