Chapter 15

Fated

Jiyoon didn’t know whether to believe what Hyuna had said. Kyuhyun showed no signs of being in love with her....she thought back to the times when she was hopelessly in love with him. She would blush every time he came near her and Joon and the others would laugh at her.

After a while she had calmed down a bit but the feelings were still there.

What have I gotten myself into?

-o-

Sohyun, L.Joe and Yedam were walking back. Sohyun walked behind L.Joe and Yedam and watched the two with a smile on her face.

My favourite boys are getting along...

She shakes her head and mentally slaps herself.

Favourite what?!

She blushes as she realizes she just thought of L.Joe in that manner.

When they reach their apartment building Sohyun notices the lights are on in their floor. She wonders if Yedam’s parents are at home tonight.

-o-

Dongwoon bids farewell to Hyuna before going back to his apartment.

He is greeted by Mr. Kim when he enters.

“How is Kyuhyun?” he asks Dongwoon.

“He is having some fiancé problems but other than that he seems to be doing fine” Dongwoon explained making Mr. Kim laugh.

“I remember my fiancé...it was lovely thinking I was going to marry the love of my life”

Dongwoon didn’t reply.

“Ah...I have some important news to tell you!” Mr. Kim said and Dongwoon sat up nervously

-o-

Jiyoon reaches Kyuhyun’s place to see that he has cooked and left some food out for her. She smiles thankfully and sees that he had also done the washing. She assumed that he was in his office now working since he is a workaholic.

She eats alone but feels like something is missing. She wants to see Kyuhyun but she pushes that thought out of her head as soon as it enters her head.

Jeon Jiyoon you are going mad!

-o-

By the time Gayoon and Junhyung are ready to leave the orphanage it is dark. Gayoon puts on her shoes and stands up ready to leave when Junhyung walks past her bumping their shoulders and then he walks out without another word.

She rolls her eyes and leaves alone. As she walks back she brings out her phone and quickly texts Rasa with a smile on her face.

I’m on my way back! No need to worry!

There is a quick reply to her text which makes her smile.

Be safe...mom will kill me if anything happens to you

Her aunt and uncle were very protective of her. She was glad she still had some family even after the death of her parents.

-o-

Jihyun was stressed out with Doojun’s sudden appearance and then the news was another shock. It was too much for her to take in.

But one good thing came out of this meeting. She was now sure that she did not feel anything for him anymore...but she definitely had some feelings for Hyungsik and it worried her because she was scared about being hurt again.

Woohyun worried about his sister but he knew better so he didn’t say anything.

Jihyun stayed in her room all night alone. She looked at her phone and read back through some of her texts with Hyungsik and she found herself smiling.

-o-

The next day Hyuna meets up with Dongwoon on her way to college.

“Hey!” she greeted him and he basically jumped a mile.

“You scared me” Dongwoon said.

“I’m sorry” he said and then they were silent.

“Is something wrong?” Hyuna finally asks because she can’t stand the silence anymore.

“It’s nothing” he said but Hyuna didn’t think it was nothing.

Finally I updated! I'm so sorry for the late update but after the exams I have just been chilled and have been catching up with people and things and I was distracting myself so I'm late updating but here is the latest chapter! Please leave a comment and I will update real soon! Bye!