Chapter 12

Fated

Jihyun leaned against the door. She had just gotten back home after her date. Of course Hyungsik had walked her home like the perfect gentleman.

She smiled at the thought of him and then blushed at the thought of how close he was to her earlier when he gave her his jacket. Suddenly she realized that she still had his jacket.

“He must have been cold” she muttered to herself.

She smiled again.

“Noona, you had fun didn’t you” Woohyun said as he popped out of nowhere.

Jihyun’s eyes widen and she felt herself blush.

“Shut up” she said before walking towards her room.

“Noona, you are also allowed to have fun” Woohyun said quietly.

Jihyun turned around and smiled at him.

“But I have to take care of you and mom...and I have fun and am happy like this anyway” she said before going back to her room.

“Don’t lie noona” Woohyun whispered.

-o-

Dongwoon didn’t come to visit her and her mom today.

Hyuna was a little disappointed but she concentrated on cooking. Her mom was asleep so she cooked to the best of her ability.

After she cooked she went with a plate of food to her mom’s room who was still asleep. Hyuna place the plate of the table and woke her mom up.

“Here you go” Hyuna said with a smile and gave her the food.

“Thank you Hyuna” her mom smiled back and kissed her forehead.

“You should go...I’m sure you have lots of homework to be done” her mom said.

Hyuna nodded and then left her mom’s room.

Hyuna went to her room as she didn’t feel like eating. She tried to do some homework but couldn’t because her mind kept on wondering towards a certain hyperactive boy. She smiled at the thought of him.

She shook her head as she realized that she was thinking of him again.

-o-

Kyuhyun eyed the bacon and eggs on his plate.

“That is all I can cook so take it or leave it” Jiyoon said.

Kyuhyun sighed.

“What did you usually eat when you lived alone?”

“I would just order takeaway or something” Jiyoon said and sat down opposite of him.

Kyuhyun grumbled to himself and then ate.

“You are gonna have to learn how to cook or I will die early” Kyuhyun said.

“I wouldn’t mind that” Jiyoon muttered.

“I will get you a cooking book on my way back from work tomorrow” Kyuhyun said as he chose to not hear Jiyoon’s comment before standing up and leaving.

If looks could kill let’s just say Kyuhyun would be dead.

-o-

 That night Gayoon couldn’t sleep again. She didn’t want to admit it but Junhyung’s family bothered her.

“It’s none of my business so why does it bother me so much?” she asked herself as she lay in bed wide awake.

She searched around for her phone and once she found it she looked through her contact list. Before she could make the call her phone rang.

“How did you know I was gonna call you?” Gayoon asked.

“Just a feeling” the voice said.

“Gunwoo...” Gayoon said his name.

“Yah! I told you, my name is Rasa!” he snapped at her.

Gayoon laughed and said “But you will always be Park Gunwoo to me”

He laughed and then said “So what is bothering you so much?”

“I know a guy...who may be in...Trouble...but I only know him from work and I don’t like putting my nose into other people’s business...but I feel like he is in so much trouble....” Gayoon trailed off.

They were silent for a moment.

“Why not make sure he is in trouble first”

-o-

“Yah! Bang Yedam! Hurry up!” Sohyun yelled.

“I’m coming noona!” Yedam ran to where his sister was. They put their shoes on and when Sohyun opened the door she saw L.Joe with his hand ready to knock on their door.

“Hyung! We are gonna go to the orphanage noona lived in! Come with us!” Yedam said excitedly and before any of them could say anything Yedam had both of them by their hands and were dragging them.

Sohyun mentally sighed and then looked at L.Joe.

“I’m so sorry for this” Sohyun said but L.Joe smiled at her.

“It’s all good”

Once they reached the orphanage, Yedam ran and greeted some of his friends.

“Sohyun-ah! You are here” Gayoon said.

“Hey Gayoon unnie...this is L.Joe” Sohyun introduced L.Joe.

“Hello” they greeted eachother and then Gayoon gave Sohyun a look which made her blush.

“Come on Sunhaw is waiting” Gayoon said and lead them inside.

Once inside L.Joe’s jaw dropped.

“Junhyung hyung!

“Ah! L.Joe! Long time no see” Junhyung said and they shook hands.

And I shall leave it at that. On a different note, I won't update for a while because I have two more exams I have to sit through before I become exam free and then I will update regurly! Oh and I will post pictures of the extra characters I have shoved into the story so far. Just incase you have never heard of them. 

Let's start with Sunhaw of Secret, the orphanage worker in the story.

Bang Yedam for Kpop Star 2, Sohyun's brother in the story.

Woohyun of Infinite, Jihyun's brother in the story,

Minzy of 2NE1, Sohyun's friend in the story.

Park Gunwoo/Rasa of LC9, Gayoon's friend in the story.

I hope I didn't forget anyone! 

So anyway, leave a comment and I will update possibly on Thursday or Friday and from then on I will update regurly! Bye fro now!