Chapter 9

Fated

Hyuna and dongwoon looked at eachother before Hyuna burst out laughing. He was shocked to see her laugh so openly but he soon smiled.

"Let's get going" Hyuna said and started walking and Dongwoon followed.

When they got to college together people looked at them weirdly. Kikwang saw the two of them together and smirked to himself. Girls were whispereing but they didn't care. Hyuna had suddenly felt a connection with Dongwoon and she liked it. She didn't know why.

Am I really falling for him?

-o-

Sohyun was spaced out again while Minzy talked to her. She had one thought and it was a thought she didn't like to keep...L.Joe.

"So anyway,,,I'll see you later" Minzy said once the bell rang.

"Wait...where are you going?" Sohyun asked.

"Yah! You weren't listening again! I got detention for punching that Daesung guy" Minzy said.

"You can't go around punching him...he was only being nice" Sohyun said.

Minzy rolled her eyes and waved at her before leaving.

"Great...now I'm alone for lunch."

-o-

Junhyung looked at Gayoon and Zelo.

"What?" he asked coldly.

Gayoon examined Junhyung's looks...he seems to have had more injuries then last night but she didn't say anything.

"Sunhaw wants you to fill some paperwork" Gayoon said.

"Fine...give them to me and I'll brng them tomorrow with me" Junhyung muttured"

Gayoon gave him the paperwork and explainhed what he had to do.

"Got it...now leave" Junhyung said once Gayoon was done.

"Rude" Gayoon said as she stood up and Zelo followed.

"Just leave" Junhyung raised his voice at Gayoon who didn't even blink while Zelo watched silently ready to jump in if needed.

"Yeah, yeah...we won't overstay our welcome" Gayoon said and made her way to the door followed by Zelo and Junhyung.

Gayoon opened the door just in  time to see a man who was ready to walk in.

-o-

Jiyoon punched the pillow in frustration. 

"I'm going to kill that idiot!" she said to herself as she carried on punching the pillow.

Jiyoon sighed and stopped. She looked around Kyuhyun's room and took in the detail. It was neat and organised.

Just like his office.

Jiyoon snapped out of her thoughts as Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Yaah! Put some clothes on!" Jiyoon snapped at him and threw a pillow at him which he safely caught.

"I know you like the view" he said with a smirk on his face making her blush.

She grabbed another pillow and threw it at him again and again he caught it.

"You wish!" she yelled at him.

"No...you wish"

"You annoy me so much!"

"You love it really"

"JUST GET YOUR TO WORK ALREADY"

-o-

Jihyun was packing away after she finished her lesson for the day when she heard someone approching her. She looked up to see that it was Hyungshik.

"Hyungshik...what are you doing here?" she asked him in surprise as he heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"I heard about a really talented dance instructor so I just had to come and give her these" he said and showed her a bouqet of red rosses. 

She blushed and looked down to the floor. He smiled and lifted her chin to make her look at him.

"I was wondering noona...if you would go on another date with me"

-o-

"Can I join you?" L.Joe asked Sohyun.

"Sure" she replied with a smile and he sat down next to her.

"So what are you doing on the roof alone?" L.Joe asked Sohyun.

Sohyun didn't saw anything she just took one of her headhones and placed it onto his ear.

"Oh" was his simple reply as they enjoyed the music together.

-o-

Once again Kikwang came into Hyuna and ongwoon's classroom and was shocked to see that Hyuna and Dogwoon were having a conversation where it didn't look like Hyuna was ready to kill Dongwoon.

"Hey...what's going on here?" Kikwang said as he pulled a chair and sat by Dongwoon.

Hyuna's smile left her lips and was replace with a scowl .

"Holy hell...what happened to you?" Kikwang asked Hyuna.

She didn't say anything.

"Hyuna...I'll see you later alright" Dongwoon said and Hyuna nodded.

"Let's go get lunch hyung" Dongwoon said and dragged Kikwang away.

Hyuna sighed and then smiled to herself before pulling out her phone and texting Dongwoon a "thanks :)"

She didn't know how but Dongwoon had suddenly gotten closer to her...it was as if that one giggle lead to her being more open towards him...either that or she just couldn't hide her realself infront of him anymore. He was around her all the time so maybe she just got tired of acting.

She sighed and dilled Sohyun's number.

"Anyo unnie!" Sohyun greeted cheerfully from the other end on the phone.

"Yah! Why do you sound so happy...did you meet a boy?" Hyuna asked making Sohyun blush as she stole a glance at L.Joe who was sipping on his drink.

"No" she replied.

"So...I was calling to ask you something" Hyuna changed the subject "Is it suddenly possible to like someone who you have never had an intrest in?"

Sohyun thought about it for a while before saying "Yes...if you saw a side of them you have never seen or expected before then yes it is possible"

"Damn! I hate when you are right" Hyuna cursed her friend.

Sohyun laughed and said "When am I ever wrong?"

"Don't get big headed Kwon Sohyun" Hyuna warned Sohyun who just laughed.

"So are you reeferting to Dongwoon-shii?" Sohyun asked and instantly Hyuna blushed.

"N-No!"

"Unnie...I can feel you blushing"

-o-

Jihyun stared at the roses as she walked back home. She sighed...she had given into him again.

Why am I so easy? On second tought I have never been easy its just with him.

She thought about his smile and the way he held her hand. She blushed at the memory.

Argh! Get out of my head Park Hyungshik!

When she got home she way Woohyun smiling at her like a total idiot.

"It was you!"

"What are you talking about noona?" Woohyun acted inocent.

"Don't give me your inocent act! I know it was you who told him where I worked!" Jihyun said as she dropped her things and got ready to chase after him.

"Oh boy...gotta go noona!" he ran and she sighed.

She looked at the roses she had dropped and gently picked them up and went to the kitched abondaning her other things.