Chapter 11

Fated

"There is something extreamly unsetteling about them" Zelo said as he and Gayoon walked back to the orphanage.

"It does bother me...but it is none of our business" Gayoon said and Zelo kept quiet.

Truthfull she did worry. She felt uncomfortable around Jungtung's dad...as if her mind was telling her to run away as far as possible. Then she thought about Junhyung's injury...it didn't look like they were from an accidenlt but rather a fight.

She was extreamly worried but she was good at hiding behind her mask.

-o-

Junhyung's mother cowered behind him as his dad cornered them.

"You dare to say anything to anyone...you will regreat it" his dad said.

"I haven't said anything!" Junhyung snapped.

A fist met Junhyung's face and his dad said "Don't you dare raise your voice to me you bastard!"

-o-

Jiyoon was totally in awe.

Kyuhyun's pace was just to her taste. 

The furniture complimented the house and everything was to her comfort. The kitchen was huge! And there was so much food...the thought of food made her hungry so she looked around to and found her favourite cereal.

Excited, she took a bowl and milk and poured the cereal and looked around for a spoon. Once done she washed the dishes she used and then carried on looking around the place since it was so huge. She would have probably gotten lost if she didn't have a good sense of direction.

She opened one door after another, avoidind Kyuhyun's room of course. 

She found a room with a pool table and at once she ran in and stared at it trying to decide wether she should try it or not.

-o-

Hyuna and Dongwoon went to college together again. They laughed and talked and soon teh topic of food came up.

"I love BBQ meat!" Dongwoon said.

"Me too! I could eat it all day!" Hyuna said happily at the thought of meat.

"We should go get some together someday" Dongwoon said and suddenly something hit Hyuna.

She realized that she had become super comfortable around Dongwoon and she didn't want it so she hesited to answer but something told her to say yes and she did.

"How about after college today? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to we can arrange someother day...but you aren't usually free in the weekends and since you are always taking care of your mom...you're just busy all the time so if you have other things to do then I don't mind" Dongwoon rambled out of nervousness.

Hyuna giggled and said "Today is fine"

Dongwoon looked at her and for some reason he smiled back at her.

-o-

Sohyun was seen hanging out with L.Joe a lot in college these days. Its not like she didn't have other friends but the truth was they weren't really close and her closest friend Minzy was always in detention so they didn't get to hang out during lunch and break and whatever.

There were roumours going around that she and L.Joe were dating which made her blush but at the same time she laughed at the thought of L.joe asking her out.

Sohyun sat on her desk playing with her pen waiting for the homeroom teacher to appear sometime soon. She looked over at Minzy's empty desk and wondered if she was beating up Daesung again and then she looked at L.Joe who was there with his head down...probably asleep.

She sighed.

Him asking me out? Not a chance.

-o-

Kyuhyun came back home from work but it was quiet...too quiet. He looked around for Jiyoon in her room but she wasn't there. He wondered if she was out but that couldn't be right since her phone was still on her table.

He tried calling her name but there was no answer. 

He looked around a bit to find that the game room's door was open so he checked there and there she was with one of cue stickes in her hand, concentration fully on the pool table. She did not notice him so he watched her quietly as one by one each ball went in and he was amazed by her skills. Once all the balls where in he applauded her and she looked up finally noticing him.

She blushed a deep shade of red.

He found it cute.

-o-

Jihyun leaned on the the boat railings as she watched Hyungsik as he spoke. She watched his expression change as his story progressed. She didn't realize she was staring since she was in such a daze.

"Noona, are you enjoying the date?" his question brought her back to reality.

She smiled and said "Yeah...it has been fun and relaxing"

"I'm glad to hear you are having fun" he said.

"What about you? Is noona not boaring you?" she asked out of curiousity.

"No...I'm having a lot of fun too" he said and they both stared out to the sea.

The wind suddenly got stronger and Jihyun felt herself shiver. Hyungsik who noticed this took his jacket off and placed it on her shoulders. Both of them blushed and they looked away from each other.

"Won't you get cold?" she asked as she tried to give it back to him but he firmly placed his hands on her shoulder.

Jihyun froze as she realised how close he was.