Chapter 5

Fated

Jiyoon sighed as she hung up the phone.

Time to tell him then.

She turned around and almost screamed. Kyuhyun was there with a smirk on his face.

"You scared the life out of me!" she yelled at him.

"What was that about you being engaged?" he asked, his smirk still plastered on his face.

She blushed.

"Erm..." she didn't know what to say.

"Was that a yes?" he asked her and she could only nod.

"Good" he said before grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the building.

-o-

Dongwoon was finally gone and Hyuna just collasped on the sofa. The amount of energy it took to be around that hyperactive child was a lot and it really drained Hyuna.

"Hyuna dear, you should rest...you don't want to be late tomorrow" her mom said as she ran her fingers through Hyuna's hair lovingly.

She smiled and nodded at her mom as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed her mother's touch.

"Dongwoon is a nice child" her mom said.

As much as she hated him she had to agree. He was always nice to her even if it annoyed her sometimes. Dongwoon was possibly the only friend she had in college.

"He is" she agreed.

Her mother smiled and said "Go to sleep Hyuna"

"You need to rest too" she said as she opened her eyes.

"You always put me first don't you" her mom said as she stood up.

-o-

"Hyung! You will come back again right?" Yedam asked L.Joe.

L.Joe smiled at him and said "As long as you are a good boy"

"I'm aways a good boy!" Yedam said with a smile.

Sohyun could only smile as she looked at them.

"Listen to your sister" L.Joe said and ruffled Yedam's hair.

"I always do!"

"Yah! If you listed to me all the time you wouldn't be opening windows when you are alone" Sohyun said making him pout.

"Listen to your sister...I know she nags but she knows best" L.Joe whispered to Yedam.

"I'm right here" Sohyun said.

"She nags more then mom" Yedam complained.

"Again, I'm right here"

"Hyung you should go before she starts chasing us with the broom" Yedam said.

Sohyun's eyes were twitching as she restrained herself. L.Joe just chuckeled.

"I should be leaving then" he said and smiled at Sohyun and pated Yedam on the head.

"Bye hyung!" Yedam said cheerfully while Sohyun just waved.

Once the door shut, Yedam turned around to see his sister fuming with anger.

"What was that about nagging?!"

"Oh that's not good"

-o-

"I'm back!" Dongwoon anounced as he walked into his apartment.

"Good job" a man said to him.

"Thank you" Dongwoon said as he bowed to the man sitting on the sofa.

"When are we going to tell her the truth?" Dongwoon asked.

"Not yet..." the man replied.

"She still believes that her father has abonded them" Dongwoon explained making the man chuckle.

"Abonded is just not the right term" the man replied.

"If you say so...Mr. Kim"

-o-

"Where are we going Mr. Cho?" Jiyoon asked her boss.

"We have to meet someone...and its Kyuhyun" Kyuhyun said.

"Meeting someone?" Jiyoon questioned.

"Yes, and you have to call me by my name" Kyuhyun said.

"But why?" Jiyoon asked.

He stopped walking.

"Because Miss. Jeon" he said and pulled her close to him so their faces were only inches apart. Jiyoon's eyes widen at his sudden action and she could feel her face burning up.

"We are now enagaged...Jiyoon, you are noy my fiance"

The way he said her name made her heart skip a beat.

"Now let's go!" Kyuhyun said as he pulled away and carried on dragging her somewhere.

Jiyoon looked at his hand which was holding her own and blushed.

-o-

Gayoon couldn't sleep. She sighed as she put on a jacket and shoes before going out for a walk. It wasn't too cold outside. She walked towards Han river to calm her mind. She didn't know why but something was unsettling.

When she got there she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. 

"Gayoon, this is your new home"

She was scared...all the children were staring at her.

"Everyone, please welcome Heo Gayoon, she is new here"

The children smiled at her and she somehow managed to smile back at them.

"!" someone said and Gayoon snapped out of her thoughts.

She turned around and her eyes widen.

-o-

"He asked you out?" Woohyun asked his sister.

She nodded.

"Noona...are you finaly going to date?" Wohyun asked.

Jihyun punched him on his head and said "As if"

"Then why did you say yes?" Wohyun questioned as he rubbed the spot Jihyun had hit.

She shrugged her shoulders.

Here we go! This was a quick update and I didn't plan it to be so long but here we are anyway. So we still don't know why Jiyoon accepted Kyuhyun's offer...why do you think she accepted? Who was Dongwoon talking to to and what is this truth he talks about? Kekeke...I'm such a bad person leaving you with all these questions but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment and I shall see you soon! Bye-um!