Chapter 10

Fated

Jiyoon was unhappy. Who gave him the right to tell her what to do? This was a fake engagement so he had no right to do this. Jiyoon sighed and wondered if meeting the guy her mom had picked out would have been a better choice. But then a tought hit her...she was alone in is house while he was gone for God knows how long.

She slowly got out of the guest room and peekd outside door stepping out of the door.

She sighed when she realised that nobody was here other then her. Kyuhyun said he didn't want any maids or workers so he lived alone but she hardly believed him. What rich person wouldn't have household workers.

You don't her concious told her but she quickly pushed that thought away before making her way around his house looking around.

-o-

Hyuna played around with her pen instead of doing her homework.

"How did he break my walls?" she asked herself as she thought back to how she had suddenly become so open to Dongwoon.

She had known him for a year now and he had tried his best to get to know her but she had always pushed him away. When she found out that his mom was her mom's friend she was a little annoyed at the fact that the hyperactive boy kept on visiting her and her mom.

Now that he had broken her walls she found herself only thinking of him all the time. 

"Ugh...Kim Hyuna you are going mad"

-o-

Jihyun put a little more effort this time...not because she was falling for him or anything. She blushed at the thought of Hyungsik.

"Damn it! How is this possible?" she cursed herself for being weak in front of him.

"He probably thinks I'm easy and will date any guy" she grumbled to herself.

"I shouldn't have accepted in the first place!" she scolded herself.

"Whatever, you can't go back now so just get ready" she told herself as she got back to finishing her makeup.

She wore a light blue top with a pair of comfortable jeans and her favourite jacket to top it off. 

-o-

Hyungsik waited for Jihyun nervously. 

Why are you so nervous? Calm down Hyungsik...she is just a girl like anyother.

He kept on fixing his hair and clothes while waiting for her.

It was nervewreacking as he waited. Not long after, he saw Jihyun making her way over to him. He smiled and she smiled back.

"Hey" she said with a smile.

"Hi noona" he said and quietly slipped his hands in her hands.

Jihyun blushed but didn't say anything, instead she smiled and said "So what are we doing today?"

-o-

Gayoon and Zelo awkwardly sat on the sofa with Junhyung and his parents. Junhyung's dad had just gotten home and he wouldn't let them leave without a little talk.

"So what is a pretty girl like you visiting my son?" his dad asked Gayoon.

"Oh please don't missunderstand, I was only here to hand him some paperwork" Gayoon said with a laugh.

It annoyed Junhyung to see that she found the idea of dating him funny but he kept his mouth shut. What annoyed him more was how fake his father acted. 

His father laughed at what Gayoon said and said "Its ok if you are dating our son"

Gayoon blushed a little and Zelo didn't look like he was having much fun.

"I know he is not perfect so if aren't dating him yet I would keep my distance" his father said and laughed.

Gayoon and Zelo just laughed awkwardly.

Junhyung was now angry and he stood up.

"OK, time for you two to leave" he announced.

"That is a good idea...noona let's go Sunhaw noona is probably looking for us" Zelo said grabbing at the chance to just get out.

Gayoon agreed and soon they were on their way back to the orphanage.

-o-

Kyuhyun tried to concentrate on what he was doing throughout the day but he couldn't. His mind kept on wondering towards Jiyoon.

This is a fake engagement...what are you doing thinking about her? 

He scolded himself.

He had so much to do but he couldn't concentrate and he had very little done today. He knew if he didn't hurry up he would get in serious trouble with his dad.

"Argh!" he was tugging at his hair trying to get Jiyoon out of his head.

"Yo dude, what are you doing?" Leeteuk, one of Kyuhyun's friend asked as he walked in.

"I can't concentrate hyung" he said.

"Ah...you must be thinking about your soon to be wife"

-o-

L.Joe was on the roof of his apartment building just looking at the night and thinking.

"Hyung..,you have been quiet for a while" Changjo, one of L.Joe's friend said and he just nodded in reply.

"Could it be that girl you were talking about" Changjo asked.

"I don't know..." he said as he carried on looking into the sky.

"Hyung...I hope she is the one" Changjo said.

"Me too"

-o-

Sohyun realized that she had spaced out again....thinking about L.Joe. She pouted. She was acting like some teenage love struck girl and she didn't like it one bit.

"Ugh...there is no way I am going to finish this tonight!" she scolded herself as she tried to concentrate on her homework.

"Noona" she heard Yedam call her and she turned to see her brother at her door..

"Yah! I thought you were in bed" Sohyun said.

"I couldn't sleep...noona, you should sleep too" Yedam said as he rubbed his eyes and walked into her room.

Sohyun smiled at her brother and said "How about you sleep here with me tonight...will that make you fall asleep?"

He nodded.

"Come one then"

-o-

"So you finally managed to make her open up to you then" Mr. Kim said to Dongwoon.

"Yes sir" he replied.

"Very well done...you may rest for tonight then" 

"Thank you sir" Dongwoon bowed and then went to his room.

How long am I going to have to lie to her about this?

He sighed before laying down on his bed.

Son Dongwoon...you are in so much trouble.

Hi, so like I said in the message area of this story I updated today! Yay! So I am off college for a week so I can freely update for the whole of next week before my last week of exams so I think I will update at least one next week beofre I stop for another week....did that make sense? My mind is all over the place today because so much has happened, if you read the manga Naruto and are uptodate with it you will know what I mean and also if you are a SS501's fan then you will also know what I mean but if you are neither then well...I'm sorry but my mind is all over the place! Anyway please leave a coment and I will update soon!