Chapter 19

Fated

Sohyun stared at L.Joe and Yedam who were sitting by a camp fire.

“Sohyun noona!” Yedam said and ran to Sohyun so he could hug her.

Sohyun laughed and hugged Yedam back. Then she looked at L.Joe and smiled at him/ He smiled back.

“OK, time to grill some meat” Yongguk announced.

Everyone nodded and got to work at once. By the time they had cooked, it was late so they all sat around the fire and ate while talking and laughing.

Sohyun was so happy to see everyone together just enjoying themselves. She couldn’t be happier to have three of her favourite boys together like this. Sohyun mentally slapped herself.

Not that thought again...L.Joe is not yours Kwon Sohyun.

-o-

Gayoon and Junhyung were sat in a restaurant silently eating when finally Gayoon put down her chopsticks and spoke.

“Why do you seem so unwilling to go home?”

Junhyung shrugged before putting his chopsticks down as well.

“The place doesn’t feel like home”

Gayoon looked at him with confusion and Junhyung chuckled.

“Why not?” Gayoon asked further.

Gayoon sees a flash on pain in his eyes but it is gone as fast as it appeared. Instead he shrugs again.

“Why not move out?” Gayoon asks.

“I could move in with you” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Do you want to die today?” Gayoon says to him coldly.

“It’s a joke...and anyway, who would live with you?” Junhyung said as he carries on eating.

“And what is wrong with me?” Gayoon asked as she could feel her eye twitching in anger.

“A lot of things”

“This kid really wants to die today”

-o-

“I’m going out for a while!”Kyuhyun said.

“But you haven’t eaten” Jiyoon said while taking another bite of the meat.

“I’m meeting a friend for dinner” he replied.

Jiyoon shrugs and tells him “It’s fine; I’m not your mother, you don’t have to ask me”

“I wasn’t asking” he replied.

“Whatever”

Kyuhyun drives to a restaurant and sees that his friend is already there so he goes to her table.

“Hey Yoona” he greets her nicely.

“Hey!” Yoona says and stands up to give him a hug.

“Shall we order?” Kyuhyun asked once they were both seated and Yoona nodded.

Just then someone called Kyuhyun and he turned to see Dongwoon and a girl he had never seen.

“Hey hyung!” Dongwoon greeted Kyuhyun.

“Hey” he replied.

“Oh! This is my friend Kim Hyuna” Dongwoon introduced Hyuna.

Hyuna saw something flash in Kyuhyun’s eyes but she couldn’t tell what it was. Instead she concentrated on the girl next to him.

I know they aren’t really getting married but how can he meet other girls when he is suppose to “marry” Jiyoon unnie

“Nice to meet you” Hyuna said with a smile.

“Same here and this is Yoona”

-o-

“Noona...do you want me to drop you off?” Hyungsik asked with a smile.

“Erm...if you are not busy” Jihyun said because she didn’t want to bother him but at the same time she couldn’t deny him when he flashed that smile of his.

“Yup, I’m free” he said and grabbed her hand.

He led her to his car and opened the door for her. Jihyun smiled and thanked him. Jihyun couldn’t believe how safe she actually felt with him and all her worries just seem to fly out the window.

Should I ask him if he wants to go to the wedding with me?

She looked at him while he concentrated on the road.

But isn’t that a little forward...I mean...are we even officially together?

Jihyun sighs.

“What’s wrong noona?” Hyungsik asks her as he looks at her worriedly.

“Nothing...I’m just tired” she replied with an assuring smile.

“Noona...I know you are lying” Hyungsik said.

She sighs again.

“I guess there is no point in hiding it then...are we together?”

-o-

Everyone was asleep except for Sohyun who star was gazing while the boys were in their shared tent, sleeping.

“What are you doing?” L.Joe asks as he comes out and sits next to her.

“Thinking” she replied.

“Couldn’t sleep?” he asked her and she nodded.

“There is too much in my mind” she replied.

“Wanna tell me some of the things in there?” he asked with a smile.

“I was thinking of my family...my real family” she replied.

“I was too young to remember but I had a blood related brother...I can barely remember my parents...they died in a plane crash when I was very little and at the time I was living with the Bang family since my parents were on a business trip” Sohyun said.

L.Joe listened quietly.

“I was adopted by  them later when the news reached us...while I don’t know what happened to my brother because we got separated because he caused a lot of trouble for my parents” Sohyun said and she blinked back some tears.

“I’m happy where I am today, I actually have three brothers...my parents’ friends only had sons but they are all my close oppas...but sometimes I wonder if I knew my real brother, would I feel a different kind of love for him?”

“Another brother?” L.Joe asked.

Sohyun nodded “Bang Minsoo...he is...”

“In America” L.Joe and Sohyun said at the same time.

Sohyun looked at L.Joe in shock.

“H-how do you know?”

-o-

Hyuna felt uncomfortable while the other three talked and ate comfortably.

I should have said I would cook for him instead

Hyuna thought to herself.

When dinner was finally done, everyone went their separate ways. Yoona left alone and this satisfied Hyuna.

Dongwoon and Hyuna silently walked home. This time it was Dongwoon who didn’t feel like Hyuna was being herself.

“Is something wrong?” Dongwoon asked.

“No, it’s nothing. I just remembered I had some deadlines to meet” she brushed the question off and Dongwoon nodded.

They silently walked home with the back of their hands brushing against each other. Both of them would blush every time their hands touched.

“Hyuna...what do you think of me?” he asked.

Hyuna’s eyes widen in shock and Dongwoon blushed when he realised that he had said that out loud.

“I-I...think you are a nice guy” Hyuna said shyly.

Dongwoon smiled and said “I think you are a nice girl as well...but I don’t think I want to be friends with you”

Hyuna’s eyes widen.

“W-what? But Why?!”

“I like you...more than a friend”

-o-

“I’m back” Kyuhyun announces and the butler welcomes him. Kyuhyun walks in the living room to find Jiyoon asleep on the sofa.

“Oh, Mr. Cho you are home...Miss Jeon fell asleep while waiting for you” the maid explained.

“I was bringing a blanket for her” the maid added and Kyuhyun noted the blanket in the maid’s hands.

“Did father send you and Butler Park here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yes sir...he asked to check on you and Miss. Jeon”

“Very well...you can leave once you are done...I’ll take Jiyoon to our room so there is no need for the blanket” Kyuhyun said and dismissed the maid. He watched her sleep for a while before picking her up and taking her upstairs.

Hi! Its been a while and I'm soooooo sorry for this....I was distracted because my cousin was here for the week and well me and my cousin are really close and I just kinds kept on putting off updating my stories but she is has gone back to her town now so I am back to regular updates unless I hit a wall called "writer's block" but I can easily over come that with the help of my white board! Yes, I use a white board to plan chapters.

Anyway, I hope this longer chapter makes up for my late update. I will 100% update soon so please stick around and leave a comment...I don't bite :D

BYE!