Chapter 1

Fated

"Crap, chrap...CRAP!" Jihyun muttured as she rushed to the train station. She was late for work becuase she woke up late. 

She ran as fast as she could. She scanned her card before running to the platform ignorin all the people glaring at her. She didn't have time to care. She saw the doors to the tain shutting and her eyes widen in panic. Without looking she made a final dash for it.

BAM!

-o-

Gayoon was tired from he work but she smiled as she entered the orphanage. 

"Gayoon unnie!" a little girl ran to her and hugged her.

"Anyo Haru" Gayoon greeted her with a smile on her face.

"Ah! Gayoon! You are here today as well" Sunhaw said.

"Just here to visit the children" she said with a smile.

"Actually...we have a problem" Sunhaw said as her expresion got darker.

Gayoon raised a brow at her friend. Sunhaw pointed to a direction and Gayoon followed. 

-o-

Jiyoon was talking with some of her male co-workes. Yes, male co-workers. Don't take it the wrong way...she wasn't the office flirt. She was the office tomboy. She hung out and got along better with the boys at her work place...not that there were many female co-werkers there. There was that really uptight lady who made friends with no one and then there was the actual office flirt...flirt, ...what's the difference?

But she was neither the uptight lady nore the flirt of the office. 

She was standing by the copy machine while drinking coffee with the others when their boss walked in. Everyone suddenly ran to their posts and acted like they worked. Jiyoon also acted like she was waiting for the copy machine to be done once she realised that he was approaching her.

"Miss Jeon" he nodded at her.

"Mr Cho" she nodded back at him.

-o-

Hyuna pretended not to see Dongwoon as he waved to her. She hated how they lived in the same apartment building. He never left her alone. He was always trying to talk to her but she would push him away. 

"Hyuna!" he finally caught up with her.

She ignored him and fasten her pace.

"Are you ok?" he asked with that annoying smile still on his face.

"Fine" she muttured.

She knew not answering him would only make him more persistent. 

"That's good...did you do that homework for Mr. Park?" he kept on asking her.

She sighed. She only wished to get to college quickly so he would go talk to his friend instead of her but even in college he would still be pestering her.

-o-

Sohyun was secretly stealing glances at L.Joe who was at his table with his head on his desk. 

"Yah! Sohyun...are you listening?" Minzy asked her.

"Erm..yeah" she said as she blushed at being caught not listening.

"So anywa....we should hurry and prepare for that dance off" Minzy said and Sohyun nodded.

"We should do something new..." Minzy carried on talking about her ideas but Sohyun wasn't listening.

After a minute or so Minzy sighed and snapped her fingers infront of Sohyun's face.

"Listen up girl...this dance off is important because every year there are more and more guys taking part that the girls like you and me are not taking part anymore so this is important ok...so no spacing out over that L.Joe dude" 

Sohyun blushed again and she nodded before putting all her concentration on what Minzy was saying.

L.Joe lifted his head and smirked.

-o-

"He is suppose to help...but instead he is scaring all the children away" Sunhaw explained as she and Gayoon made their way to Junhyung.

"Junghyun-shii" Sunhaw said getting his attention.

"Yes" he said as he looked at the two.

When he looked at Gayoon something in her heart felt different.

"This is Gayoon...she will help you around" Sunhaw said.

"Hello...I'm Gayoon" she introduced herself and offered a hand.

"Junhyung" he muttured as he took her hand and they shook hands before letting go.

"Anyway...I'll leave you two to it" Sunhaw said before leaving.

-o-

"Sorry!" Jihyun said before picking herself up and then running again.

"Miss wait-" but he wasn't herd as she got on the train.

He watch as the train left the platform.

"You left your I.D card..."

Hello everyone! So how was that for a first chapter? Good? Bad? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section bellow as it motivates me to update my stoy faster...so the more comments the better! Anyway, I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed so far...I was not expecting so many subscribers but I am really thank ful to everyone. THANK YOU!