The Truth

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Khun…and Victoria…Khun and Victoria. They are still together.”

 

That sentence kept on replying inside Wooyong’s head. His eyes are still looking straight at that two persons in front of him. “They are still together. I know it.” Wooyoung eyes then trailed to Nichkhun’s. He can see tears welling up in Nichkhun’s eyes. “Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, always a good actor. Trying to fool me with your tears. Wooyoung broke their eyes contact and shakes his head.

 

“He’s here. In front of me. My love is here.” Nichkhun feels all sort of emotion when he saw Wooyoung in front of him. The feeling of yearning, relief, happiness and sadness. He was about to take a step forwar when a hand stop him. He turned his head and saw Victoria looking at Wooyoung with her annoyed expression. Only then he remembered Victoria was beside him and Wooyoung saw them together.

 

“Oh my god,” thought Nichkhun. He was about to opened his mouth to explain to Wooyoung when a voice interrupt him. “Victoria.” “Dad? What are you doing here?” It was Mr. Song and it looks like he just arrived. “My business trip to Japan ended up earlier than expected so I thought it’s a good idea for me to join you guys.”

 

Victoria shows her sour face because with her father here, she cannot as she wanted and her plan of seducing Nichkhun will be interrupted. “So, what are you guys doing standing here?” asked Mr. Song confused. “Uhm..excuse me sir. They are here because of me,” said Wooyoung. “Because of you?” NIchkhun was confused.

 

“Mr. Horvejkul. My name is Jang Wooyoung and I’m from Sawoo Architects and Engineers. I’m here on behalf on my superior regarding your hotel development project,” said Wooyoung confidently as if he and Nichkhun are stranger. “He looks like he is happy with Victoria. He is still with her for this past 4 years. I will not let you interrupting with my life anymore. Just treat him like a stranger Wooyoung, just a stranger,” thought Wooyoung to himself.

 

“Oh, your superior already told me about your arrival today. By the way, I’m Mr. Song, Mr. Horvejkul partner for this project. Nice meeting you Mr. Jang,” said Mr. Song introducing himself. Wooyoung bowed politely at the old man. “Nice to meet you too, Mr. Song. You can call me Wooyoung,” said Wooyoung with a smile. He just ignored Nichkhun longing stare directed at him.

 

“Looks like you bring someone with you,” said Mr. Song with a smile. “This is my son Daniel Jang. I hope you don’t mind sir. My son and I are always together, so I cannot leave him in Seoul.” “No. Not all. It is fine with me. Poor little boy, he must be tired,” said Mr. Song, while looking at Danny who was sleeping in Wooyoung’s arm.

 

“Why don’t you and your son rest in your room first. We can proceeds with our meeting later this evening,” said Mr. Song. “Nichkhun, can you please go to the receptionist and get the key for Wooyoung?” Nichkhun who was still staring at Wooyoung was a bit blur when he heard his name was called. “Huh? What? Oh, yes I can. One moment please. He went to the receptionist and check Wooyoung in.

 

While Nichkhun doing that, Mr. Song attention turned to Victoria. “Victoria, what are you wearing? Wear something proper. I don’t Nichkhun and Wooyoung would appreciate it when you wear something revealing like this. Go to your room and change your clothes,” said Mr. Song with a strict tone. Wooyoung was laughing inside when he heard that. Victoria was stomping her feet and left to her room but not before giving Wooyoung her deathly glare.

 

“HUH!!! First Wooyoung now my dad? Why are they here and running my plan???!! Calm down Victoria. Wooyoung have a son which means he is married. He will not be a threat to you. Poor Nichkhun. He must be so broken hearted right now,” sadi Victoria to herself. break in to a creepy smile thinking that now she has the chance to get Nichkhun back.

 

“Uhm.. this is your key,” said Nichkhun handing Wooyoung the hotel room key. His hand was shaking and his eyes are still implanted on Wooyoung face. He wanted to hug the man in front of him. To kiss him and never letting him go. But he cannot do it now. Not when Mr. Song was there looking at them. “Thank you,” said Wooyoung refusing eye contact with NIchkhun.

 

“Let me help you with your luggage,” said Nichkhun, trying to creating an opportunity to have some time alone with Wooyoung. “No thank you. The bell boy will help me with that. Mr. Horvejkul, Mr. Song, I think I better go to my room now. We’ll see again this evening,” said Wooyoung then quickly leave the place. Nichkhun was about to follow Wooyoung but Mr. Song stop him, wanting to meet Nichkhun for a brief meeting.

 

Once he reached his room, Wooyoung gently put his son down. He then stood beside the hotel window, just looking at the scenery blankly. “Why is it no matter how far I ran away, in the end of the day I still have to face you?” Wooyoung sighed deeply. “Don’t let him bother you Wooyoung. He clearly didn’t care about you. He didn’t care about your disappearance for 4 years. He is still with Victoria. Ignore him. He is nothing to you,” said Wooyoung to himself.

 

Danny woke up around 4pm. After giving Danny a brief shower to freshen up the little by, both of them made their way to the hotel restaurant for the meeting. He carries his working bag in one hand and hold Danny’s hand on the other. The little boy clearly was very excited to be there because he was jumping up and down, smiling brightly.

 

Once they reached the restaurant, he can see Mr. Song, Victoria and Nichkhun were already waiting for them. He quickly made their way to the table. “I’m sorry for being late,” said Wooyoung with bowing. His cheeks were burning. How can he be late? Danny seeing his daddy bowing, follows what his daddy did. He also bowed with a confused face.

 

“It’s ok Wooyoung. The three of us also just arrived,” said Mr. Song while smiling. “Hi there little guy. What’s your name?” asked Mr. Song to Danny. “My name is Daniel Jang but uncle can call me Danny,” said Danny with his cute voice. “Danny, this is Mr. Song not uncle,” said Wooyoung correcting his son. “It’s ok Wooyoung. He can call me uncle. Did you get enough sleep, precious?” Wooyoung can see Mr. Song really likes kid. “Well, Nichkhun and Victoria can give him a grandchild,” thought Wooyoung.

 

Nichkhun on the other hand, keep on looking at Wooyoung. Just looking at him gives Nichkhun the strength and reason to breath. Wooyoung and Danny sit on the table. Wooyoung just ignores Nichkhun’s stare and begins with his work. Danny on the other hand was playing some games on Wooyoung’s ipad. Their discussion went on smoothly when suddenly the sound of stomach growling interrupted their discussion.

 

Mr. Song burst into a big laugh. Wooyoung looked at his son and he can see Danny is playing with his fingers, with a pout and a pair of burning cheeks. “Are you hungry baby?” asked Wooyoung to his son. Danny just nodded his head. “Of course he would be, Wooyoung. It’s already 7.30. We are so into our meeting that we didn’t realize the time. Let’s adjourn our meeting to tomorrow. Let’s have dinner now,” said Mr. Song with a smile.

 

“Yay!!” Danny was happy that got he got eat. Wooyoung just smiles looking at his son. Nichkhun on the other hand just looked at the scene in front of him. Everytime he looked at Danny he feel something in his heart. Everytime that kid smile at him, he can feel his stomach twisted. When Wooyoung and Danny were talking to each other, he feels like something is missing. Something that he didn’t know why.

 

After setting aside all the files and paperwork, they begin to order their foods. Victoria and her dad went for steak with Victoria making some ridiculous demand on how she wanted her steak to be cooked. “I want it to be less salt, less oil, medium rare and make sure the salad is extra fresh. Wooyoung just smiles when he saw Mr. Song shaking his head at Victoria. It is then Nichkhun’s turn to order.

 

“Uhm..I’ll have spaghetti please.” “Daddy, I want spaghetti too,” said Danny with an excited face. Nichkhun turned his head to Danny and smile at him. “You do? It’s my favourite,” said Nichkhun. Danny nodded. “Danny likes spaghetti too. Daddy also like spaghetti. Daddy, can I have spaghetti?” asked Danny while looking at Wooyoung. Wooyoung lifted his head up and saw Nichkhun looking him too. “They looked and even like the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter