Unexpected Encounter

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Wooyoung migrating to New York, Chansung is all alone at school. Truthfully speaking, Wooyoung is the only friend he had, he need. After the way the other student treated Wooyoung, Chansung is very sure that he didn’t need people like that to be his friend. He is more comfortable doing everything alone and stay in the dorm after school. He called Wooyoung everyday asking the condition of his beloved friend. Good thing he is rich, phone bills is not something he would worried about.

 

Though he was alone without his friend, he can feel someone else other than him that feels more alone without Wooyoung. Not only alone, but also sad and broken hearted. After Wooyouong left, Nichkhun is like a walking zombie. He always staring into space, shoulder slumped, and sometime, he cried alone at the school rooftop. Chansung knew everything that currently happening to Nichkhun, to his heart and to his mind but there is nothing that he can do to help him.

 

Wooyoung already give Chansung a reminder to not tell anybody where is he currently staying and also about his current situation. Nichkhun come to meet him so many times asking about Wooyoung whereabout, but he can only shakes his head. He always saw Nichkhun going everywhere in Seoul and Busan like a mad person trying to find Wooyoung but of course he ended up with disappointment.

 

Nichkhun no longer hang out with his friends and even Victoria. Victoria returned back to Korea about 2 months after Wooyoung disappearance to reconcile back with Nichkhun. But, Nichkhun just greet her with a plain sad face. On that day, Nichkhun ended everything with Victoria saying that it’s over between them an even confessing his feeling towards Wooyoung in front of her and his friend and how stupid he is to let his love go.

 

Chansung feels sorry to see Nichkhun depressed like that but when he remembered about his friend suffering, he decided to let him be. Wooyoung life throughout his pregnancy stage was nothing but a hell to him. Because of his body not used to and not expecting such changes, his body is really weak. His morning sickness was really bad.

 

He always throwing up, having a really bad stomach cramps and fainting. He spends at least once a week checking in the hospital because of his weak condition. In fact during the last month in his pregnancy, he spent it in the hospital. When Chansung asked Wooyoung how can he survived all the pain he went through and his friend just replied, “Because, in my tummy right now, there is a miracle that giving he all the strength that i need.” Although Chansung didn’t see him face to face, but he knew his friend is smiling.

 

After much struggle and pain, Wooyoung finally deliver a healthy baby boy in June by way of operation. When Wooyoung email him a picture of him and the baby, with Wooyoung smiling, Chansung let out a tear of joy because his friend suffering finally ended with such a precious gift from god. Wooyoung, his best friend, will finally be happy.

 

Chansung finally have the opportunity to visit Wooyoung when he went on a vacation with his family to New York. Thanks to Wooyoung’s mother high pay job, they can live comfortably there and quite luxury too. When he visited Wooyoung, Wooyoung greeted him with a huge smile. He hugs his friend tightly showing how much he missed him.

 

Wooyoung then brings him to a room in the Jang’s family apartment. The room was painted with a soft baby blue on the wall and with a white crib with a lot of toys of the corner of the room. Chansung can see a very cute baby boy, wearing a baby blue pajama with stars all over it, playing with his own fingers. The baby has a pair of very adorable chubby cheeks, deep brown eyes and locks and a very fair skin. That baby really looked like a perfect mix of Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

 

Wooyoung then take the baby out of the crib, carefully carrying it in his arm. “Danny, I introduced you, this is Uncle Channie,” said Wooyoung to the adorable baby. “And Channie, this is my son, Daniel Jang.” Wooyoung was smiling so wide and was beaming with happiness. In his heart, Chansung really thanked that cute baby for giving his friend a reason to live and to smile again.

 

THE PRESENT

 

After their meals, Chansung brought Wooyoung and Danny around Seoul, showing what’s new in town. Chansung bought a lot of toys for Danny even when Wooyoung say he didn’t have to. Chansung likes showering Danny and Wooyoung with attention and everything they need because he is so happy because his buddy is finally back here.

 

The three of them finally reached the hotel around 8pm. Danny has already fall asleep on Wooyoung’s lap, exhausted from all the places they go tonight. Wooyoung was carrying Danny while Chansung helped him with the bags. Once they reached the lobby, Chansung asked Wooyoung to go and seat while the check them in.

 

Wooyoung sat on the chair available at the lobby. He glanced at his son who was sleeping soundly with his head on Wooyoung’s shoulder. He can see and feel that his son was really happy about being in Korea. Danny was smiling the whole day. Wooyoung was glad that his son liked it here but he cannot help but to get worried about the possibility of bumping to someone he doesn’t want to. Someone he wanted to forget. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.

 

With Chansung help, Wooyoung succeed moving all his luggage to his room and the one for his mom in her room. They stayed in different rooms because he didn’t want to disturbed his mother when she is busy with her work. Wooyoung gently put Danny on the bed so he can talk to Chansung. “Channie, thanks for being our tour guide today, Danny was very happy,” said Wooyoung with a smile.

 

“Anything for my buddy. Woo, I took a day off tomorrow so i can accompany you to your house.” “You shouldn’t have Channie. I’m sure you’re busy with your work.” “No, I’m not. It’s my father’s company. I’m the boss. I can always asked someone to do the work for my. Hihihi,” said Chansung with a goofy smile. “Plus, it had been a while since i got to spend my time with my best friend. Do you think i will let my job interfere with it? No way, dude.”

 

Wooyoung just chuckled slowly, not wanting to wake up Danny. “You are awesome Channie. We have a lot of things to do. We need to go to the house to see the renovation. The contractor said it is 90% done. Plus, I need to buy a car. So, I need your help to find the suitable one. I also need to find a daycare centre for Danny,” said Wooyoung. “Just list everything down and we will begin it tomorrow buddy.”

 

“Thanks Channie. You better go home and rest. We have a full day tomorrow,” said Wooyoung smiling. “Aye aye captain!” said Chansung enthusiastically. After Chansung leave, Wooyoung then called his mom saying that he already checked in. His mother was currently having dinner with her staff and will go back to the hotel after that. After saying his good night, Wooyoung hang up the phone and turned to his son.

 

“Danny, wake up baby. Let’s take a quick bath before going to bed.” Being a good son he is, Danny slowly open his eyes, looking at his daddy sleepily. “Tired?” asked Wooyoung. Danny just nodded his head with a pout. “Come let’s take a bath, then we can go to sleep. Danny put his hand up, wanting to be carried by his Danny, which Wooyoung just smile gladly.

 

After 10 minutes, both of them are done taking a bath and already change into their pajama. Wooyoung laid Danny down on the bed. “Daddy, milk…,” said Danny with a pout, playing with his finger. Wooyoung then grabbed Danny’s bags that was filled with his necessities which includes milk, baby milk bottle, some ointment for whenever Danny have an upset stomach, talcum powder and lotion and many other things.

 

Wooyoung grabbed the bottle and the milk and proceed to the room’s minibar to prepare Danny’s warm milk. After finishing his duty, Wooyoung proceed to the bed and gave Danny his milk. Wooyoung placed a pillow behind Danny to avoid him falling of the bed. He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter