Coming Back Home

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!! Before you read this Chappter, i just want to inform you that this story will be a bit weird from my previous story. But, the story need that weirdness. So, please don't kill me XD

 

 

It was a chilly night in New York. It was Friday night. A lot of young people partying and having fun, enjoying their young life. But one not man. One young man can be seen walking on the sideway, carrying his backpack that was heavy with book. That young man was walking quickly and he look like he was running late.

 

After 5 minutes, he finally arrived at his destination. A daycare centre. He quickly opened the door to see that place is already empty. “Miss Anderson, I’m sorry I’m late. I was completing my final project that I didn’t realized it was already too late,” apologized the man quickly when he spotted the old women.

 

“It’s ok Wooyoung,” said the old women while smiling warmly. “I don’t mind spending my time with him. He is a very sweet young boy.” Wooyoung just smile in relief. “But Wooyoung. I better warned you, he is a little grumpy,” said the women smiling.

 

Wooyoung made his way to the toy room. He saw a small boy, playing with a toy car with a pout on his face. Wooyoung smile at the scene. He made his way to the small boy and kneeled beside him. “Danny, daddy’s here.” The small boy didn’t respond. “Daniel Jang, daddy’s here.  Let’s go home buddy,” said Wooyoung to the little boy.

 

The boy continued to ignore Wooyoung. “Danny, don’t you want to lift your face and look at daddy? I know I’m late. I’m sorry.” The boy is still resisting and pouting. “Danny, I’m sorry. I’ll buy you your favourite chocolate ice cream.” The boy finally lifted his face. “Ice cream? Promise?” asked the small boy lifting his little pinky.

 

“Yes, baby. Ice cream, your favourite. So, will you forgive me?” asked Wooyoung, showing his big puppy eyes. The little boy slowly nodded his head. “That’s my boy. Now, let’s go home. Grandma is waiting for us. She cooked your favourite dinner.” The small boy was hopping happily and hugged Wooyoung. “Yay!! Let’s go home daddy!” said the small boy excitedly.

 

Wooyoung then lifted the boy and walked to the front door. “Goodbye Daniel. See you on Monday,” said the old lady warmly. “Bye-bye Miss Anderson. Me and my daddy will see you again next Monday. Good night,” said the little boy politely. Both of them finally leave the day care.

 

“Daddy, why are you late today? I miss you,” said the little boy showing his sad face. “Sorry Danny, Daddy have to finish the assignment first. I promise tomorrow we will spend time together. We will go to the playground, buy some toys and eat ice cream. How’s that sound?” “Yay!! I can’t wait for tomorrow!!”

 

After 20 minutes of walking, Wooyoung and his son arrived at their apartment. “Grandma!!! Look what daddy bought me!!” said the little boy happily. “Ice cream? Again Wooyoung?” said his mother a bit serious. The two boys stand in front of her with guilty look on their face. “I picked him up late mom. It’s a sign of my apology. Plus, it’s ok to eat ice cream once in a while, right Danny?” “Right Daddy!!”

 

His mother just shakes her head and smiles. “Fine. You may have it for dessert. Now, go to shower first. Dinner will be ready in a moment.” “Yes Sir!!” Both Wooyoung and his son quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower together. They were singing inside the bathroom.

 

 Mrs. Jang on the other hand just smiled hearing that. She was happy to see that her son is happy, though the wound in his heart is not fully healed. Her grandson is really the pearl to her and Wooyoung life now. Daniel is so precious to them. But her smile slowly faded when she remember the news that she have to break to Wooyoung.  

 

“Grandma, you make the best chicken stew ever,” said the little boy. His dad just smile hearing that. “Eat slowly Danny. Uhm…Wooyoung, I have something to tell you.” “Huh? What mom?” “I have been promoted.” “Wow!!That’s good news mom!! So, are you like the General Manager to that company now?” “Yes, son. But there’s something else. We have to move back to Korea,” said his mom slowly. Wooyoung dropped his spoon.

 

“Mo..move back? To Korea? Why?” asked Wooyoung. “The jewelry company is opening a new branch in Korea and I will be the one in charge for it.” “So, we have to move back there? When?” “Right after you graduated. Which mean, in two more months.” “That soon? I’m not ready mom,” said Wooyoung with his face frowning.

 

“Son, please. For me. Plus, I really miss Korea and it has been a long time since I visited your father grave. I miss him Wooyoung. Please son, let’s go home,” pleaded his mom. Wooyoung think very long before finally nodded slowly at his mom. He too missed his father. “Daddy, what is Korea? Why do you looked so sad?” asked the little boy.

 

“Korea is where your father and me live before sweetie. In two more months, we will moved there.” “Is Korea our home?” The little boy was looking at his daddy, waiting for an answer. “Yes, Danny. We’re going back home,” said Wooyoung to his son while smiling. Although he was still not sure about going back to Korea, the little boy happy face calm his worried heart.

 

After their dinner, Wooyoung tucked his son to bed. He lied next to his son, caressing the cute face. He looked lovingly at his 3 years and 7 months old bundle of joy, his source of happiness. He stared at the little boy’s face. He has Wooyoung’s pointy nose and chubby cheeks. His brown locks, his big, deep brown eyes on the other hands remind him of someone he used to love but now despise.

 

His life for the past 4 years has been hard. He was always seen as a weirdo, like he was some kind of a mutant. But after Danny was born, seeing him grew before his eyes, nothing else matter anymore. Danny is everything to his life right now. He will do everything to make his son happy.

 

“It was a mistake” A familiar voice rings in his ear. That one sentences make Wooyoung life and hope shattered. His future was destroyed, which one of the reason why he graduated late. A tear escape his eyes, dropping to the little boy’s cheeks which wakes the little boy.

 

“Daddy, why are you crying? Do you have a nightmare? Don’t worry, Danny will protect you. You can sleep with me,” said the little boy, hugging his daddy tighter as if trying to protect him. Wooyoung wipe his tears and chuckled slowly. “My hero. Daddy’s fine. Don’t worry. You allowed me to sleep with you in this small bed? Will you be comfortable?” “Of course I will. Sleeping with daddy is the best” Wooyoung smiled hearing his son’s words. He replied his son hugs and fell asleep.

 

THE PAST

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun spent their weekend at Busan doing things they used to do together. Going to the cinema and watched movies continuously, spending hours at the game arcade, eating snacks at their favou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter