The Warning

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't even know how to apologize to you guys for this super duper late update. I have final exams for my degree and I need that time to study. I'm not able to update because of that.  However, putting that aside, I hope you guys enjoy this update.

 

 

It was two days after they returned from Busan. Life went perfectly normal for Nichkhun and Wooyoung. Everyday after Nichkhun returned from work, he will go to Wooyoung’s house and spend the rest of his day there with his son and his beloved Wooyoung. He will only go back to his condo to take his clothes and bring it to Wooyoung’s house. He spend the night playing around with his son and putting him to bed and after that, a romantic night with his Wooyoung, just the two of them in Wooyoung’s room. Life is perfect for Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Danny.

 

 

The next day, when Nichkhun was having a meeting regarding the Jeju hotel project which of course includes Victoria at the nearby restaurant, his phone rings and he smile widely when he saw it was Wooyoung. “Excuse me gentlemen, I should take this phone call,” said Nichkhun excusing himself.  He stands up and went to a corner that was a bit secluded. “Hi baby,” said Nichkhun with a flirty voice.

 

 

“Hello Khunnie~ What are you doing?” replied Wooyoung sweetly. “Me? Missing my baby,” said Nichkhun teasingly. “Cheezy Khun,” replied Wooyoung. “I’m having meeting with my partners about the Jeju project. What are you doing baby?” asked Nichkhun. “I’m about to go to Ilsan. I need to go to the construction site there. Khunnie, can you pick up Danny at the daycare center later this evening? I think I’m going to be late,” said Wooyoung.

 

 

“Of course, baby. I’ll pick him up today. We’ll see you at home ok?” “Thanks Khunnie. I will cook something special for you tonight,” replied Wooyoung brightly. “Hummm…but I want to have my dessert on bed tonight,” said Nichkhun with his seductive voice. “ert Khunnie. I’ll see you later at home. Bye Khunnie!,” said Wooyoung, ending the call while giggling. “Bye baby.” Nichkhun went back to his table with a huge smile.

 

 

“Wow Nichkhun, what a huge smile. Looks like it was a call from someone special,” said Mr. Park, one of the investor. “It was a call from my fiancé,” replied Nichkhun confidently with a smile. Upon hearing that, Victoria’s smile faded and was replaced with an angry aura. She glares at Nichkhun just to see Nichkhun is smiling sweetly at Mr. Park. “Fiance? It should be me!!” screamed Victoria in her head. In her head, she can imagine Wooyoung and Nichkhun smiling happily together.

 

 

Rage is building inside her. Unknowingly, she gripped the table cloth very tight. “May I know who is the lucky person?” asked Mr. Song who was sitting beside Victoria. She quickly turned her head, feeling furious. How can her dad of all people ask that? He knew they had history together. “You know that person Mr. Song. You meet him before at Jeju,” replied Nichkhun gently. After thinking for a while, Mr. Song finally knew who Nichkhun was talking about.

 

 

“Jang Wooyoung? Our architect? But I thought he is already married. I mean, he has a son,” asked Mr. Song quite shocked. “Yes. Wooyoung is my fiancé. We’re getting married this weekend. About the little boy, he is my son,” replied Nichkhun proudly. Nichkhun was expecting disgusted reaction from Mr. Song and all the people but when happen next shock him, in a good way. Mr. Song and the other investor genuinely congratulate him. “No wonder you look like a lost puppy whenever Wooyoung is out of your sight back in Jeju. And that little boy, I realize something about him that pointing to you. Congratulations, Nichkhun. Wooyoung is a very good man,” said Mr. Song while smiling. Victoria on the other hand just keeps her head down because her lips were trembling with anger.

 

 

The meeting went on for about 2 more hours before it stop at 3pm. Nichkhun excuse himself and exit the restaurant. Instead of going to his office, Nichkhun make a little stop at Danny’s daycare to pick his son up. “Hello, I’m here to pick my son up, Danny,” said Nichkhun to one of the employee. “Oh, Mr. Horvejkul. Wooyoung already called us informing you will be the one picking him up. But aren’t you a bit early?” said the employee. “I’m around this neighbor so I thought about picking him up earlier. Plus, I miss that little guy,” replied Nichkhun while smiling. The employee just smile before excusing herself to get Danny.

 

 

A minute later, Nichkhun can see Danny with his small body running towards him. “Daddy Khun!!!” Danny was jumping up and down, happy to see his Daddy Khun. Nichkhun pick him up and peck that adorable chubby cheeks repeatedly causing the small boy to giggle. “Ready to go?” “Yes Daddy Khun!” replied Danny excitedly. Both of them went out from the daycare towards Nichkhun’s car. “Daddy Khun, can I have that,” said Danny puckering his lips towards a direction. Nichkhun turned his head and smile when he saw it was McDonald. “Of course! Anything for my boy,” replied Nichkhun with a huge smile.

 

 

Nichkhun ended up buying a happy meal for Danny and a BigMac for himself. “Danny, we go to Daddy Khun’s office ok? Daddy Khun have some work to do before we go home,” said Nichkhun while looking lovingly at Danny on the passenger’s seat. The boy just nodded adorably. After 15 minutes, the arrived at Nichkhun’s office. Nichkhun pick his son up and starts walking inside the building. “Danny, here is where Daddy Khun and Grandpa works. This whole building belongs to Grandpa,” explained Nichkhun to his son. Danny just looked at the huge building in awe.

 

 

On their way to his office room, Nichkhun introduced Danny to his employees. All of his employee praise Danny for his cute look. They were pinching his cheeks, causing the boy face to blush. Nichkhun on the other hand, just smile happily. Once they entered Nichkhun’s office, Nichkhun settled the little boy on the sofa while he made his way to his table and starts working. Once in a while he will glance at Danny just to see the little boy playing the toy that he got with the happy meal, full of concentration.

 

 

“Danny.” Danny lifted his face and see Nichkhun standing in front of him. “Yes Daddy.” “Daddy Khun have a small meeting for a while. So, Danny waits for Daddy Khun here ok?” “But, Daddy Khun will you be far?” asked Danny with a worried face. Nichkhun just smile seeing his son insecure face. “No baby. Just there,” said Nichkhun, pointing to a room near his office room. “Now don’t worry. Daddy Khun is not going anywhere. Danny just wait here, ok. Before I forgot, you haven’t had your milk right?” said Nichkhun handing his son his bottle.

 

 

Danny took the bottle and they lie down on the sofa. “Danny can watch Nemo while waiting for Daddy Khu,” said Nichkhun, giving his Ipad. After making sure that Danny will be alright, Nichkhun kiss Danny forehead before making his away outside his room. He then accompanied by his secretary, went to the meeting room where everyone is already waiting.

 

 

Danny was enjoying his milk while watching Nemo when he heard the door was open. Thinking it was his Daddy Khun, Danny quickly sit down to greet his daddy. However, upon seeing the person in front of him, Danny’s face turned pale and he was scared. “It was that Auntie from Jeju,” thought Danny in his head. In front of him, Victoria was standing, showing her furious face to the little boy. Victoria come to Nichkhun’s office with the intention to ask him out for an early dinner, maybe seducing him a little bit, but her plan was destroyed when she saw the small boy lying on the sofa. That boy represent Wooyoung and she hate him, no both of them with all her heart. Victoria can feel the boy trembling before her, making her feels powerful.

 

 

“Yah, what are you doing here??” asked Victoria to the little boy very rudely. It startled Danny. He begin trembling and curled his body on the sofa. “Uhmm…Daddy Khun brought Danny here because Daddy Khun has some work to do before we go home,” replied Danny with his shaken voice. He keep his head low because the lady in front of him scares him. “Daddy Khun?? Yah you little pest! Don’t you dare call him that!” yelled Victoria to the poor little boy, making herself closer to the boy.

 

 

That causes the boy to starts sobbing silently. “You and your Daddy are all the same. Always ruining my happiness. Even in the past!! You and your Daddy shouldn’t even be alive! Both of you deserve to died!!” said Victoria through her gritted teeth. She uses her finger to nudge the little boy’s head repeatedly. Danny continues to cry harder, calling out for his Danny Khun. “I told you to stop calling him like that!!” screamed Victoria as she slammed her purse to the coffee table in front of the sofa. Her action causes the milk bottle that Danny place on the table to spill, spilling some of the milk on Victoria shoes.

 

 

Totally shocked, Danny slowly lifted his face in terror, finding Victoria looking at her shoes with red face. Victoria turned her head sharply at Danny, her anger is very evident on her face. She then gripped both side of the little boy’s face so hard, staring straight at the boy. When she stared at Danny, she can see how Danny looks like a mixture of Nichkhun and Wooyoung, which making her anger flames more. “You little brat!!! Look what have you done!!!” screamed Victoria. She lifted her hand to slap that little boy.

 

 

“VICTORIA!!!” A voice stop her. She turned her head to the door and found Nichkhun standing there with his furious face with his secretary by his side. Nichkhun stomped quickly to her. He grabbed her hand that were gripping the side of Danny face and pushed her, making her landed on her bum. Ignoring her whine of pain, Nichkhun hugged his son, calming the little boy. He caressed the little boy cheeks that turned red from Victoria grip. Nichkhun was beyond angry. He grabbed Victoria purse and slammed it in front of her so hard, making her gasp. “I gave you 2 seconds to get the hell out from my sight. How dare you put your filthy hand on my son!!!!” yelled Nichkhun.

 

 

Victoria was very scared seeing Nichkhun right now. To

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter