To Win His Heart Back

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun woke up from his sweetest slumber around 7am. He needed to wake up early because he needed to go back to his home and get change before going to work. That is why he locked his alarm on his phone at 7. After taking a shower and wearing his clothes back that Wooyoung has already washed and dry, he called his father chauffeur to pick him up.

 

Once he hung up his phone, he took the time to lie back on bed and just enjoy the view in front of him. Danny is sleeping soundly in Wooyoung’s arm while Wooyoung has his cheek squished on Danny’s head. “So cute,” whispered Nichkhun while chuckling. He once again took out his phone and snapped the picture of both of them sleeping and turned it into his wallpaper.

 

Suddenly his phone rang. The loud sound Wooyoung stirred in his sleep while Danny was whining and whimpering as his sleep was disturbed. Nichkhun quickly picked the phone which was from his chauffeur telling him that he had already arrived. He then hung up the phone and get closer to Danny. “Shh…..I’m sorry baby. Go back to sleep,” pampered Nichkhun while patting the small boy bottom.

 

Wooyoung on the other hand has already awake and slowly sit down, chasing the sleepiness away. He looks sleepily at the man in front of him. “You’re going back?” asked Wooyoung with his hoarse voice. Nichkhun turned to Wooyoung and smile sweetly at him. “Yes. I need to go back home and change my clothes. My ride is here. Sorry I have woken up Danny,” said Nichkhun while his son’s hair.

 

Wooyoung just chuckled, looking at Danny pouting his lips. “It’s ok. It’s about time for him wake up anyway.” Nichkhun just smiles. “So, I’ll get going now. Can I come back here after work?” asked Nichkhun carefully. Wooyoung just nodded. “I will not forbid you to come and see your son.” “What about you? Can I just come to see you?” asked NIchkhun with a smile. Instead of answering, Wooyoung turned his head down, pretending to wake Danny up. Though the room is kind off dark, Nichkhun can still see Wooyoung’s blush face.

 

“Danny, wake up. Daddy Khun is going back. Don’t you want to say bye-bye?” said Wooyoung gently to his son. Danny slowly sat down and threw himself in Wooyoung’s arm. He then take Nichkhun’s hand and hold it tightly. “Daddy Khun don’t want to be here with Danny?” asked Danny sadly. “No, baby. Daddy Khun have to go to work. I promise I come here after my work is done and we will go out together, ok?” said Nichkhun coaxing his son.

 

“Will daddy come with us?” asked Danny, looking at Wooyoung earnestly. Wooyoung looked at both Nichkhun and Danny who was looking at him expectedly. He slowly nodded his head, earning a smile from both Danny and NIchkhun. “Come, let’s accompany Daddy Khun to the door,” said Wooyoung breaking the silence.

 

Wooyoung carried Danny in his arms, accompany Nichkhun to the door. Nichkhun after wearing his shoes, turned to Wooyoung and Danny. He kissed his pouting son cheeks and forehead. “Daddy Khun will be back this evening. Don’t be sad ok?” said Nichkhun to his son. Danny just nodded his head, smiling a little.

 

Nichkhun then turned to Wooyoung, staring at him for quite a while. He step forward and planted a kiss on Wooyoung’s forehead. “I will win you back Jang Wooyoung. I will win your love back and I will not give up until I succeed and I will begin today. Get ready love,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung’s ear. He then starts walking, leaving Wooyoung blushing. Before he entered the car, he yelled. “Get ready Jang Wooyoung! I will make you mine again!” yelled Nichkhun while smiling. Wooyoung on the other hand, just shakes his head, lips breaking into a smile.

 

Once seated in the car, NIchkhun ordered the chauffeur to drive him to his family house instead of his condo. He was very eager to tell his family everything that happened without wasting anytime. He was smiling all the way, remembering Wooyoung and Danny and whatever that happened yesterday. 30 minutes later, he arrived at his parent’s house and was greeted by his mother.

 

“Khun? What are you doing here so early?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul, looking surprised and confused. NIchkhun just smiles and hugged his mother tight. “What happened?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul still looking confused. Nichkhun just smile looking at his mother expression. “Where’s dad?” “He is in the kitchen. We’re having breakfast. Come and join us.” Nichkhun nodded and followed his mother, still smiling.

 

When he reached the kitchen, Nichkhun quickly hugged his father that was sitting from behind. Mr. Horvejkul was totally shocked and he accidently dropped his fork. “Thanks dad. Thank you for convincing me to go to Jeju,” said Nichkhun with a happy smile. Mr. Horvejkul looking at Mrs. Horvejkul confusedly and the latter just showed the same confused face.

 

Nichkhun finally sit down on the chair and begin eating his breakfast heartily. It’s been a while since Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul see Nichkhun that happy so they cannot help but asked. “Khun, why are you so happy? Does it have anything to do with your meeting with Victoria in Jeju?” asked Mr. Horvejkul. NIchkhun choked on his food upon hearing her name.

 

“Dad! How you can even arrived to that conclusion? I cannot even imagine it. Don’t say that witch name in front of me,” said Nichkhun, coughing a little. His parents just laughed at NIchkhun’s reaction. They know how much Nichkhun hate Victoria. “Sorry son. So, tell me what happen?” asked Mr. Horvejkul chuckling a little. “I found the love of my life back. I found Wooyoung,” said Nichkhun with a huge smile.

 

“Really?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul excitedly. “Yes mom. He is the architect for our hotel project in Jeju.” Mr. Horvejkul just nodded and said “I’m glad he succeeded in his life. A good boy like him deserve so much. So, what happened next?” Nichkhun then tell his parents everything including everything how he begged for Wooyoung forgiveness and he spent the night at Wooyoung’s house. “I also discovered something suprising about Wooyoung,” said Nichkhun.

 

He then opened his phone photo gallery and showed his parents the photo of Wooyoung and Danny sleeping. “That’s Wooyoung. But who is that little boy?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul. “That’s Wooyoung’s son, Daniel.” “Son? Does that mean he is married?” asked Mr. Horvejkul shocked. “Then why are you so happy?” he continued.

 

Nichkhun just smiles and then tell his parents everything about Danny existence. He even showed Wooyoung picture during his pregnancy and also Danny’s baby picture that he got from Mr. Lee. Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul just listened to everything with their mouth wide opened. Nichkhun then handed his parents the more recent picture of Danny that he took last night while watching the television.

 

“Mom, dad, this is my son, Daniel Jang,” said Nichkhun proudly. Mrs. Horvejkul begin to tear when he see a very cute looking boy picture in front of her. Mr. Horvejkul eyes begin to water but he managed to control it. “My grandson. He looked just like you Khun,” said Mrs. Horvejkul while sobbing. “When can we meet our grandson Khun,” asked Mr. Horvejkul.

 

“I needed to ask Wooyong first dad. I don’t want to suddenly ambush them at their house. It may make him upset.” Mr. Horvejkul nodded understandingly. “How about my friend, Wooyoung’s mother?” asked Mrs. Horvejkul. “She is healthy mom. I haven’t seen her yet because she is now in US for her business.” Mrs. Horvejkul smile happily.

After having a happy breakfast and change his clothes with the clothes he had in his family house, he then went to his office. He was smiling and singing all the way, causing some confused glance from his employee who used to see him in bad or sad mood. He marched to his secretary table. “Kim, thank you so much. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I will ever be happy,” said Nichkhun. His secretary just smiled sincerely. “I wish you all the best boss.”

 

NIchkhun spent his day working happily. He was working as fast he could even planning to skip lunch to so that he can go back early. He was happily doing his work when suddenly his secretary knocked his door and entered his room. “Boss, Ms. Song is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter