Separation

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for my long absence guys....T___T Something unexpecte happen and if you read my blog on asianfanfic, you will know why. I hope thsi long update will make up from my sudden disappearance. I hope you guys enjoy it XOXOXO

 

 

Woo, are you sure that you are already ok to go to work?” asked Nichkhun, frowning at Wooyoung who is already done wearing his office attire. “Khunnie, I’m fine. I’ve been resting for a week at home. I will feel a lot better if I went to work. I cannot just lie on bed everyday. It’s not good for me or for the baby,” said Wooyoung softly, walking towards Nichkhun who was sitting on the bed. Nichkhun is still looking at Wooyoung with an unsure look.

 

 

“Awww, don’t frown too much Khunnie. You’re going to get wrinkles and that’s not good,” teased Wooyoung. “So if I grew older and got wrinkle all over my face, you would not love me anymore?” asked Nichkhun, raising his eyebrows. “Hihi, no. I will still love you even if your forehead is getting wider or even when your six packs become a single pack,” answered Wooyoung playfully. “Someone is a bit naughty today,” smirked Nichkhun.

 

 

Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung’s hand, making the latter landed softly on Nichkhun’s lap. They shared a chaste kiss. Lips attach to each other while their tongues playing and dancing with one another. Wooyoung and his left hand rested around Nichkhun’s neck and his right cupping and caressing Nichkhun’s face while Nichkhun has his hand secured tightly around Wooyoung’s waist. Nichkhun bit Wooyoung’s lower lip softly which causes the latter to moan unintentionally.

 

 

The moan seems to turn their morning hotter and Nichkhun tighten his hold on Wooyoung’s waist tighter and deepening their kiss. Wooyoung tilted his head to the side to let his husband deepen their kiss, strengthening the bond between them. As the oxygen ran out from their lungs, Wooyoung reluctantly broke their sweet bond. Nichkhun who are not satisfied that Wooyoung’s intoxicating lips is being taken away from his, quickly latches his lips on Wooyoung’s milky neck and begin nibbling in them.

 

 

“Khunnie, we should stop now. You need to go and take a shower and prepare to go to work,” said Wooyoung breathlessly, trying to push Nichkhun’s shoulder softly. Nichkhun let out a low grunt before stop marking Wooyoung’s neck. He lifted his face and put on a pout on his face. “Stop making that face Khunnie,” said Wooyoung, pecking Nichkhun’s lips. Instead of saying anything, Nichkhun lifted and carry Wooyoung bridal style and walk towards the bathroom.

 

 

“What are you doing Khunnie?” “What you said earlier. Taking a shower,” answered Nichkhun with an innocent smile. “Ok. So put me down.” “No, I’ll take a shower. But only if you take it with me.” Wooyoung can sense devilish aura emitting from Nichkhun, causing him to smile. “Whatever you say my husband.” They begin showering and as usual, the always naughty Nichkhun turn their innocent session of showering into a makeout session.

 

 

Danny is playing with his toys in his room and he suddenly heard his Daddy shouting. The little boy quickly stood up and ran to his parent’s room. “Empty? Where are Daddy and Daddy Khun?” wondered the little boy, scratching his head. The boy walked closer to the bathroom and knocked the door. “Daddy, Daddy Khun?” The door opened slowly, revealing Nichkhun, wearing only a towel on his waist, smiling sheepishly at Danny.

 

 

“Morning baby,” said Nichkhun with an innocent smile, picking up Danny in his arm, quickly closing the bathroom door. “Morning, Daddy Khun. I heard Daddy screamed. Is Daddy ok?” asked the little boy worriedly. “Daddy is fine. He just accidently hit his toe on the table. Now, let’s go and give you a shower.” Nichkhun quickly bring Danny back to his room to give his son his shower. When his step his foot into Danny’s room, he was shocked to see the room is a little bit messy with the toys dumped into one place.

 

 

“What’s wrong with your toys Danny? Are you looking for something?” asked Nichkhun. “No Daddy Khun. I’m choosing the toys that I can give the baby. I’m giving them all of my plush dolls because baby can only play with soft toys. Right, Daddy Khun?” Nichkhun feels really proud of his son right now because he has already starts acting like a responsible big brother. He just nodded his head with a huge smile.

 

 

“But Daddy, can I keep my teddy? I really love it,” said Danny with his small voice, playing with his finger. Of course you can baby. It’s yours. Plus if the baby wants it, I will buy a new one for them.” Around 10 minutes later, Nichkhun is done preparing Danny and he went back to his room to prepare himself. It seems like Wooyoung has already left the room and is downstairs, preparing the breakfast. The Horvejkul ate their breakfast in peace before Wooyoung and Danny left together while Nichkhun drive alone to his office.

 

 

Wooyoung is in his car, alone, driving to the construction site around Hongdae. Today is one of the day where he would spend his entire day at the construction site, observing everything, making sure that everything is going according to plan. Wooyoung was walking around at the construction site with a roll of building sketching on his hand, observing the workers. Actually, his body feels lethargic when he left the house, mainly because of his ‘morning session’ with Nichkhun.

 

 

As the sun starts to get higher and higher, the temperature begin to rise and with the condition at the construction site, Wooyoung started to feels not well and his head starting to hurt. His head was pounding and he feels the ground start to shake. “Mr. Lim, can we continue our discussion in your office. I don’t feel so good,” said Wooyoung to the construction site supervisor. The old man just nodded his head as he noticed how Wooyoung’s face turned pale.

 

 

They begin walking to the office that were temporarily build at the construction site. Just 50 meters before reaching the office, Wooyoung’s body slumped to the floor as he lost his consciousness. The workers there were completely panicking when the saw Wooyoung’s unconscious body lying on the ground. The supervisor quickly ordered the workers to pick up Wooyoung and lay him on the office sofa, hoping the cooler temperature of the office will help Wooyoung came to conscious.

 

 

As people sprinkle some water on Wooyoung’s face, he begins to regain his consciousness. Mr. Jang, are you ok?” asked the supervisor worriedly. Wooyoung just sighed before nodded his head. He cannot believe he passed out again. He cannot tell Nichkhun as he sure that Nichkhun will over reacted and starts forbidding Wooyoung from doing anything. “You should go back to the office and ask for a day off, young man,” advise the supervisor. Wooyoung flashed the old man a bitter smile before making his way back to his office.

 

 

When he arrive there, apparently the supervisor had call his boss informing the incident because the moment he step his foot inside the office, everybody is looking at him with a worried face and his boss kindheartedly give him the rest of the day home. Wooyoung decided to just follow everyone advice and went home. He went to pick up Danny at the daycare center before heading back. Danny who saw his Daddy were very excited because he got to get back early and spend the rest of his day with his beloved Daddy.

 

 

After changing to the more comfortable clothes, Wooyoung went to the kitchen to make Danny his milk and cook a simple lunch for both of them. He didn’t tell Nichkhun that he is already home because he didn’t want Nichkhun to be worried of him. After eating their lunch, he and Danny lay on the couch, with Danny latching on his body. The little boy lies comfortably on Wooyoung’s chest, hugging his teddy with his other hand. Wooyoung sings a lullaby for Danny while rubbing the little boy’s back, which send the little boy into deep slumber and Wooyoung follows him after.

 

 

Nichkhun on the other hand is doing his job in his office. He even stayed in during lunch time to finish his works. He suddenly remembered that he haven’t called Wooyoung yet for today. So, he picked up his phone and called Wooyoung, however, Wooyoung is not picking up. Nichkhun tried two more times and still, nobody picked up. Nichkhun got worried because Wooyoung never failed to pick up his phone. Nichkhun then decided to call Wooyoung’s office, only to have Wooyoung’s officemate picking up the phone. They tell Nichkhun what happen causing Nichkhun to starts panic. He hung up the phone and quickly left his office and went home.

 

 

Nichkhun drove his car so fast that within 20 minutes, he reaches their house. When he opened the door and step inside the house, he saw Wooyoung with Danny in his arm, sleeping comfortable on the couch. Nichkhun released the breath that he didn’t realize he was holding. He slowly made his way to the couch and sat on the coffee table in front of it. He looked at Wooyoung with a worried look. He was a bit upset because Wooyoung didn’t inform him anything about the incident.

 

 

Nichkhun slowly untangle Danny from Wooyoung’s embrace and pick his son up. He then lay down Danny on the futon that they always have at the living room gently. After kissing his son’s forehead, he made his way back to Wooyoung, caressing the latter soft cheeks. Wooyoung upon feeling of someone touching his cheeks, slowly opened his eyes and shocked to see Nichkhun sitting in front of him with a frown on his face.

 

 

“Khunnie?” Wooyoung’s voice was a bit hoarse. Nichkhun didn’t answer, instead his frown got deeper. Sensing that Nichkhun has already found out about his fainting incident, Wooyoung slowly sit and look at Nichkhun with a guilty look. He heard Nichkhun took a deep breath before Nichkhun’s hand gently lifted Wooyoung’s chin, forcing him to look at him. As they stare into each other, Wooyoung starts to tear a bit, afraid that Nichkhun is mad at him.

 

 

Nichkhun sigh audibly seeing Wooyoung’s sad face. “Baby, why didn’t you tell me that you faint?” asked Nichkhun, breaking the silence. “Because I don’t want you to feel worried,” answered Wooyoung, looking down. “So, you rather keeping it a secret than telling your husband?” “What? No. I was going to tell you when you come home later.” Nichkhun just shake his head. “That’s it. There is no way ‘m going to allowed you to leave the house without me anymore.”

 

 

Wooyoung’s eyes got wide upon hearing that. “Are you saying that you want me to quit my job? No! You know how I love my job.This is why I don’t want to tell you because you will got over reacted and ..” Wooyoung starts to blabber and cry, expressing his dissatisfaction. Nichkhun grabbed his huswife’s face between his hands and planted a deep kiss, making him silence.

 

 

“I’m not saying that you should quit your job baby.” Wooyoung stop crying when he heard what Nichkhun said. “On my way back, I called your boss saying that I think that you should quit your job or at least put it on hold for the rest of this pregnancy. But, your boss love and need my baby so much that he suggest that you work from home. I mean you’re an architect. You can do your drawing at home and only go to office when you need to and I agree to his suggestion.”

 

 

Wooyoung just listened to everything obediently. “So, are you ok with our suggestion?” asked Nichkhun carefully as he knew how sensitive Wooyoung are right now as he was pregnant. “So, I still working? I’m still an architect?” “Of course, baby. Plus, now that you are working from home, we don’t have to send Danny to the daycare center anymore and I’m sure our little prince will be very happy when he heard that.” A smile slowly creeps on Wooyoung’s face.

 

 

*at Nichkhun office*

 

 

“Mr. Nichkhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter