New Memories

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning and when Nichkhun glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table, it is only 7.00am. “Still early,” thought Nichkhun. Nichkhun woke up with the best feeling in the world. The reasons are? Because the love of his life is sleeping soundly beside him with the latter head rested on Nichkhun’s chest and their fingers were intertwining with each other. NIchkhun caressed the Wooyoung’s finger that has the proposal ring that he gave yesterday. Wooyoung’s finger and the ring are like match made in heaven. The ring fit Wooyoung’s ring perfectly and it look really good on Wooyoung’s soft and milky hand.

 

 

Nichkhun brought Wooyoung’s left hand slowly to his lips and gently he kissed it, not wanting to wake the latter up. He then brought the hand to his chest, holding it there, feeling more connected than ever. Nichkhun tighten his hold around Woyoung’s bare shoulder. He then slowly moves his hand from Wooyoung’s shoulder to Wooyoung’s , massaging it gently. The memories of last night suddenly were flooding NIchkhun’s mind and it causes Nichkhun lip’s to break into a smile.

 

 

*last night*

 

 

After the sweet proposal, Nichkhun carry Wooyoung bridal style out of the room, to the living room. “Where are we going?” asked Wooyoung curiously. “Taking you on a date,” answered Nichkhun with a smile. He then settles Wooyoung to the couch and kneel before him. “Date? Where?” “Here, baby. We have the house all to ourselves tonight, so we might as well take advantage of it.” Wooyoung just smiles.  “Of all places, you choose to have a date here?” asked Wooyoung with a teasing smile. “I know it’s nothing special, but I promise I will make this the best date you’ve ever had.”

 

 

“We always have our ‘family date’ with Danny. Not that I hate it, I love it so much because I got to spend time with Danny and you but still, I want to have a date with you. Just the two of us,” said Nichkhun with a serious expression. Wooyoung slowly cupped Nichkhun face and peck the lips gently with a smile. “I love it. I think dating at home is a very special date. It’s just that, usually people went out on a date first before they propose to their partner,” said Wooyoung jokingly. Nichkhun just chuckled. “Because you’re too irresistible that I cannot wait to make you mine,” said Nichkhun while pecking Wooyoung lips.

 

 

“Really?” Wooyoung decided to just play along. “Yes, baby. Plus, having a date at home has a lot of benefit.” “Such as?” “You know, having a date needs a lot of energy. So if we have a date at home, when we’re tired, we can go straight to bed. Plus, we can also do a lot of stuff on bed,” said Nichkhun seductively. “Hmmmmm…what stuff?” asked Wooyoung, though he know the answer. “Like playing chess, scrabble or maybe something that need a lot of energy,” whispered Nichkhun with his husky voice.

 

 

“What are you suggesting, Mr. Horvejkul?” asked Wooyoung, looking at Nichkhun suspiciously. “Huh? Nothing,” answered Nichkhun with a smirk. “”It seems like I’m going to get married with someone that is a ert,” said Wooyoung jokingly. “A ert only to you, baby. I know you love it,” said Nichkhun kissing Wooyoung’s nose.

 

 

“Babe, wait here. I have a surprise for you,” said Nichkhun who then walk to the kitchen. Wooyoung heard a few noise coming from the kitchen. “Khun, do you need any help?” asked Wooyoung from the living room. “Nope. I’m fine. Just wait there,” yelled Nichkhun from the kitchen. Feeling a bit bored, Wooyoung switch on the television and watch some random movie. As he was watching the movie, the light suddenly dimmed, shocking Wooyoung.

 

 

He turned his head and found Nichkhun already standing behind him, holding a large bowl, with candles on it. Nichkhun slowly walked to Wooyoung and then kneeled in front of him. It was a huge bowl of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice cream with colourful heart-shaped sprinkles and colourful mini marshmallow. On top of the ice cream, there are four candles. “Uhm….candles? It’s not my birthday, Khun,” said Wooyoung.

 

 

“I know babe. The candles represent these four years that I’ve missed your birthday. Hurry babe, blow the candle. You don’t want the ice cream to melt right?” asked Nichkhun with a smile. Wooyoung close his eyes, making his wish and then blow up the candle. “Thanks Khun. You know if Danny find out about this, he will want the same,” said Wooyoung with a smile, remembering his adorable son. “I know and I’ve already planned that. We will have it together once we get back to Seoul.”

 

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun enjoyed their date that night with a movie, snuggling together on the couch while eating ice cream. Wooyoung especially enjoyed the ice cream too much that Nichkhun can’t help but feels a bit jealous. “Woo, who do love more? Ice cream or me?” asked Nichkhun. Feeling confused and at the same time funny at the question, Wooyoung turned his head and found Nichkhun was looking at him with a little pout.

 

 

“Hmmm….that’s a difficult question,” answered Wooyoung jokingly. “What? Woo!” Nichkhun looks very unsatisfied with the answer. “I think I’ll choose ice cream because it’s sweet, cold and….” Wooyoung’s words were cut off by Nichkhun shocked voice. “Wooooooooooo……” “I’m kidding Khun. Of course I love you more. Well, you in a giant tub of ice cream,” teased Wooyoung. NIchkhun just responded to Wooyoung’s answer with a chaste kiss.

 

 

“Me in a giant tub of ice cream? is that your way to , Jang Wooyoung?” asked Nichkhun with his hushed voice. His pout was replaced with a y smirk. “Wh…what? It just an innocent answer,” said Wooyoung with a blushed face. Both of them locked eyes with each other and the movie played on the television has already long forgotten by both of them. “Innocent? Really?” Nichkhun move closer to Wooyoung trapping the smaller between his body and the arm rest.

 

 

Nichkhun circled his hand around Wooyoung’s slim waist, securing the latter close to his body. Nichkhun then closed the gap between them with a deep, sweet kiss. Wooyoung reply the kiss almost instantly, allowing Nichkhun to explore his mouth. Nichkhun Wooyoung’s tongue, caressing it softly with his tongue, making a small sensual dance between it. NIchkhun then guide Wooyoung’s tongue into his, letting Wooyoung shyly explore his mouth.

 

 

Nichkhun breaks their sweet bond and stare lovingly at the Wooyoung aka his fiancé. “I want you. I really want you,” said Nichkhun without breaking their eye contact. Wooyoung looked scared for a moment. “You don’t have to say yes Woo. I can wait. Don’t force yourself,” said Nichkhun caressing Wooyoung’s cheeks. “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just that…..” “You’re scared of the past right?” asked Nichkhun. Wooyoung just nodded his head slowly.

 

 

Nichkhun cupped Wooyoung face softly. “I understand that. Now is different. My love for you is too much and it’s getting stronger everyday. I will not leave you again. I will never leave you.” Wooyoung stared at Nichkhun eyes and he begin to tear. Wooyoung slowly nodded his head. “I love you too,” Wooyoung circled his arm around Nichkhun’s neck and then pulled him into a deep kiss.

 

 

“We should move to your room,” said Wooyoung breathlessly. Nichkhun just nodded and carry Wooyoung bridal style, leaving the bowl with a little melted ice cream, to his room. He settles Wooyoung softly on bed. Instead of moving, Nichkhun just stares at Wooyoung. Understanding the look, Wooyoung slowly sat down and reached for the hem of Nichkhun’s shirt. He slowly slid the shirt off revealing the gorgeous abs of Nichkhun. His hand then moved to the buckle of Nichkhun’s pants, opening it slowly, leaving Nichkhun only in his boxer.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter