New Addition

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for this super late update. I got a massive super WRITERS BLOCK. Beside busy babysitting, I need to prepare for my graduation, so there is quite some things to do. Sorry T^T

 

Today marked the last day for their honeymoon. After spending time with their son and parents for days, their parents let them spend the last day with just the two of them. Nichkhun and Wooyoung begin their day with a romantic time together at some secluded beach that Nichkhun prepare specially for him and Wooyoung. They have their romantic lunch together after enjoying swimming and just soaking their body with the refreshing sea water in each other arms.

 

 

They also spend their time sunbathing which often interrupted by Nichkhun naughty hands tickling and touching Wooyoung and the only thing that can make Nichkhun stop is deep chaste kiss from Wooyoung. They spend their time there together until the sun set. After that, they have a romantic dinner together at their balcony followed by a not so innocent session in the Jacuzzi. They were just enjoying their time in the hot water, keeping each other bodies close, strengthening their love.

 

 

After their Jacuzzi time, the couple wore their pajama and wrapped themselves in blanket and sat together at a relaxing chair at the balcony, just enjoying the comforting breeze, the silence of the night and the breathtaking view of the full moon. “I can’t believe we’re going back home tomorrow,” whispered Nichkhun, breaking the silence and tightening his arms around Wooyoung. “Why?” asked Wooyoung back, intertwining their fingers, playing with their wedding rings.

 

 

“I don’t want this moment to end. Once we get back to Seoul, both of us will too busy with our works, I’m sure we will not have time to just relax together like this,” said Nichkhun, planting his nose on Wooyoung’s cheeks which cause the latter to giggle. “It will not be that bad. We will spend our night together everyday.” “It will not be the same. We will not get to make love everyday like we did here,” whine Nichkhun, pouting with his puppy eyes.

 

 

That causes Wooyoung to burst out in laughter and he turned his body to face his husband. “Awww, don’t pout like that. We will still make love. Maybe not as often as now because we need our energy to work, but still with your ertness, I’m sure you will somehow find a way to do that,” teased Wooyoung. “Calling your husband a ert, Wooyoung Horvejkul?” said Nichkhun, faking a serious face. “Yes, a ert. But I still love him,” replied Wooyoung, pecking Nichkhun’s pouty lips and continue planting butterfly kisses along his the latter jawline and neck, causing Nichkhun to sigh in satisfaction. He really like Wooyoung being all cuddly and intimate.

 

 

“At least 6 times a week,” said Nichkhun suddenly. “Huh?” asked Wooyoung, showing his confused face as he laid his head on his husband’s chest. “Make love. You need to promise that we will make love at least 6 times a week.” Wooyoung just chuckled at Nichkhun’s suggestion. “Baby! I’m serious. You know I cannot hold myself when I’m with you,” said Nichkhun with a serious expression. Wooyoung just looked at his husband with a cute expression and a playful smile. “Baby, you’re not helping me with that look.”

 

 

“When you say 6 times a week you mean that in one week except for one day, we should make love every night? Even though we work 5 days a week? Even though there is a possibility that our son want to sleep with us?” asked Wooyoung with a smile. “Well, I forgot about that,” said Nichkhun with a sad face. Wooyoung smile and lifted Nichkhun face so that there were facing each other. “Khunnie, we don’t have to plan anything. Our body will know when we need it and when the time come, I will do my very best to find a way to make my husband happy. It is not called ‘making love’ if you plan it.”

 

 

Nichkhun just stared at Wooyoung’s face, realizing the truth in that. He feels really childish. “I love you Wooyoung Horvejkul. I love you very much,” whispered Nichkhun with a smile, caressing Wooyoung’s soft cheek. “I love you too Khunnie,” replied Wooyoung. They just stare into each other eyes, with a smile plastered on their face. “Baby..” “Yes Khunnie.” “I don’t know why but I’ve noticed that your face is really glowing these past few days,” said Nichkhun. “Really? Maybe because I’m happy,” replied Wooyoung, touching his face.

 

 

“No, there’s something different. Your glow is different than usual, your aura is different, plus, your scent is getting sweeter. Did you change your perfume?” asked Nichkhun. Wooyoung just shakes his head. “One more thing, I find that you’re more huggable. I feel like chewing your cheeks every day,” said Nichkhun, pinching Wooyoung’s cheeks. “Are you saying I’m fat Nichkhun Horvejkul?” asked Wooyoung, pushing himself away from Nichkhun and glaring at him.

 

 

“What? No, baby. It’s just that I feel something different to you but I like it. I like it very much,” pampered Nichkhun, pulling Wooyoung back to him. At first, Wooyoung remained frozen to the touch, but as Nichkhun massage his back, Wooyoung relax to the touch and bury his head on Nichkhun’s chest. “It’s true I’ve been eating more than usual this past week but I don’t think I grew fatter,” mumbled Wooyoung, sulk visible in his voice.

 

 

“Baby, you’re not fat. What I’m saying is that you have more appeal. I don’t know what but everytime I see you, you just glowing and I feel the need to touch and hug you,” said Nichkhun, keeping their face close to each other. “ert,” mumbled Wooyoung, snuggling closer to Nichkhun. Both of them ended up laughing to each other. “We should go to sleep Khunnie. It’s getting late. Our flight is at 11 tomorrow,” said Wooyoung, standing up.

 

 

Nichkhun follow him from behind and quickly scooped Wooyoung, carrying him bridal style. “We still have time for 1 session baby,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung’s ear, with a husky voice. Wooyoung just chuckled as Nichkhun stripping him from his pajama. “Someone is rushing,” teased Wooyoung as Nichkhun gently laid him to the bed and hover above on top of him. “It’s your fault. You’re moving on top of me too much when we lie outside just now,” replied Nichkhun, burying his face on Wooyoung’s neck, biting and kissing it, leaving purplish marks. That were the last words heard from both of them, as moans were taking over and lust is filling the room for the rest of the night.

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

They were in their hotel’s shuttel, going to the airport. Danny is seating on Wooyoung’s lap while Nichkhun is seating beside Wooyoung, with his arm around Wooyoung’s waist. Their parents were seating at the back seats, busy chatting about their shopping memory in Hawaii. Danny keeps on kissing Wooyoung’s cheeks and hugging his Daddy tight. “Baby, is Danny ok? He seems a bit clingy recently,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung’s ear because he didn’t want Danny to overheard it.

 

 

Wooyoung take a glance to his son and hug the little body tighter. “Maybe he didn’t spend much time with me throughout our stay here. You know how close we are with each other.” “Could it be because of me? Maybe he is jealous because you spend more time with me than with him?” asked Nichkhun with a worried face. “Don’t be ridiculous Khunnie. You’re his father. Plus, you have been with us even before our marriage. Danny love his Daddy Khun so much,” answered Wooyoung with a smile.

 

 

“I’m just worried. I don’t want Danny to feel that I’m taking you away from you.” Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun worried face and then turn his face to Danny. “Danny baby, do you love Daddy Khun?” asked Wooyoung gently to his son. Danny nodded his head cutely. “Danny love Daddy Khun soooo much Daddy,” answered Danny. “Do you like it now that Daddy Khun will be with us all the time and the three of us become a family?” asked Wooyoung again and again Danny nodded his head vigorously.

 

 

“Danny like it a lot. Danny want to go to playground with Daddy Khun and play toys with Daddy Khun and eat ice cream with Daddy Khun and ummm…spaghetti! Daddy Khun cook a good spaghetti. Daddy Khun will cook for Danny when we get back home right?” asked Danny while looking at Nichkhun earnestly. Nichkhun smile widely at his son. “Of course baby. Anything for my boy.” “See, stop messing your head with useless thought,” whispered Wooyoung, winking at Nichkhun.

 

 

45 minutes later, they arrived at the airport. After filing their stomach with a simple lunch, all six of them checked their selves in at the departure hall and 1 hour later, their plane finally departed and they are finally going home.

 

 

*two weeks later*

 

 

“Honey, wake up. You’re going to be late for work,” said Nichkhun, shaking Wooyoung’s bare shoulder, trying to wake his huswife up. Wooyoung lazily opened his eyes and looked at his husband sleepily. “Wake up sleepy head,” whispered Nichkhun, gently combing Wooyoung’s hair with his fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter