Family

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry guys for being late. I finally manage to type back all the words that I myself accidently deletes (T_______________T) I hope you guys like this update. The picture has go nothing to do with this chapter. I just post because he look so cute in that fanmeeting. Why am I not living in Japan? He look so cute in that chick outfit. Wooyoung~~~ you are so cute that you make me feel guilty for calling you oppa T^T... Never mind me, I hope you guys like this chapter. Happy reading^^

 

 

 

Nichkhun woke up the next day feeling something heavy on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes to see his adorable son lying on top of him. Danny is sleeping soundly, his little thumb. “He must have missed me so much that he crawled in his sleep to me,” thought Nichkhun with a smile. He turned his head to his side and for a moment his heart stops beating when he saw his side is empty. No Wooyoung. He scanned through the room yet still failed to see Wooyoung.

 

 

Nichkhun was panicking for a moment before his eyes landed on a small paper on the nightstand. Nichkhun picked the paper up and read it. “Khunnie, I’m off to work. I need to meet the contractor. I’ll be back at 5. Don’t miss me too much <3 Before I forget, don’t forget to give Danny his medicine. Love you ;P.” Nichkhun immediately calm down and his lips cracked into a wide smile, seeing Wooyoung’s cute note. Now he cannot wait for the clock to reach 5.

 

 

Nichkhun feels his son’s forehead and was relieved that the little boy temperature has went down a bit and not as hot as last night. “Umm…I should go back to sleep.  It has been a while since I got to sleep this good,” whispered Nichkhun to himself. He tighten his hug around Danny and fall asleep. Meanwhile, Wooyoung is in his temporary office in Sydney, waiting for the contractor to arrive. While waiting, he decided to call his mom.

 

 

It doesn’t take too long for his mother to pick it up. “Wooyoung! Son, do you know how worry I am that you have gone missing? Nichkhun kept calling me, looking for you and you just ignore my call. Son, please have some pity to your husband. He had already told me everything that happened and I believe him that it was not his fault. Forgive your husband. Don’t be too stubborn Wooyoung,” the moment he was connected to his mother, she starts to nag nonstop and that causes Wooyoung to sulk a bit.

 

 

“Mom, I call you because I miss you. Why are you nagging at me? Don’t you miss me?” Mrs. Jang can feel Wooyoung’s sulkiness and pout in his voice. Although Wooyoung is married with a child and another on the way, his son can still be a little bit childish. “I miss you too son. I’m sorry to nag at you but I’m very worried when Nichkhun call me saying that you’re gone.” “I forgive him already. He is here with me and Danny in Australia,” explain Wooyoung, still sulking.

 

 

“Really? I’m very happy son. I’m glad you forgive Nichkhun but Wooyoung, I still need to advise you. Please remember that you’re now married. You need to be more mature and think before you do anything. Don’t run away from problem like you did four years ago,” spoke Mrs. Jang gently to Wooyoung, hoping that his son would listen to her. “I know mom. I’m sorry,” muttered Wooyoung. “I’m going back to Korea next week son. I cannot wait to see you, Nichkhun, Danny and the one in your tummy.”

 

 

“Really? I miss you a lot mom. I have a surprise for you.” “Surprise? What?” asked Mrs. Jang curiously. “I’m carrying a twin mom!” said Wooyoung excitedly. “Really? Oh my god! That’s really good news. Have you told Nichkhun?” “No, I haven’t. I want to make it a surprise for him at my 5th month ultrasound where we will found out the babies gender in Korea because I need to stay here for at least 4 months to supervise everything,” the last part of his sentences come out at a whisper as he realize that he still hasn’t tell Nichkhun about him staying here for 4 months.

 

 

“4 months? Did Nichkhun agree to that? Will he be ok with that?” asked Mrs. Jang worriedly. She knew how attached Nichkhun is to her son and grandson. “I kinda haven’t told him yet mom,” confessed Wooyoung. “Tell him as soon as possible Wooyoung. Maybe you guys can work something out.” “I will mom. Mom, I got work to do. I’ll you later ok. Bye mom, I miss you. Come and visit me in Australia when you have time.” Wooyoung and his mother ended the call as the contractor has arrived.

 

 

Nichkhun spend his day just staying in the room with his son, waiting for Wooyoung. Nichkhun woke around 11AM when Danny woke him up because the little boy needed to pee. After taking shower with his son, Nichkhun ordered room service for him and Danny, not forgetting to fed the boy with the medicine after they were done. Throughout the day, the little boy is still latching himself on Nichkhun, keep on saying how much he misses his Daddy Khun.

 

 

*5.30PM*

 

 

The hotel room’s bell rings and Nichkhun quickly hop from the sofa and ran to open the door. When he opened the door, he smiles really wide seeing Wooyoung in front of him, carrying some cupcakes in a box. Without wasting anytime, NIchkhun hugged his huswife tight, inhaling the scent that he missed so much. “Khunnie, I’m sweating here. I must smell bad,” said Wooyoung with a giggle, feeling ticklish when Nichkhun’s nose rubs on a spot on his neck.

 

 

“Mmmmm…I don’t care. So smell good no matter what,” mumbled Nichkhun. “Ok….but can I at least step inside the room?” joked Wooyoung as both of them is still in front of the door. Nichkhun chuckled and lifted Wooyoung bridal style and step inside the room, putting him beside the smiling Danny on the sofa. “How’s my baby today?” asked Wooyoung to Danny, lifted the small body and put him on his laps. Wooyoung was relieved that Danny temperature has went down.

 

 

The little boy was just smiling, hugging his Daddy. “I’m feeling better Daddy.” “Good. Daddy brought you some cupcakes.” The little boy was very happy and quickly opened the box and stuffed his face with the cupcake. “How’s your day?” Wooyoung turned his head and found Nichkhun already settled beside him. “Well just the usual. The contractor came and we spend the rest of the day discussing about the project. You know, he is quite young, around our age. I thought he would be older since his company is quite big. But that all. Oh yeah, I call my mom. She’s coming back next week,” Wooyoung was beaming at the mention of his mom.

 

 

“Is he good looking?” “Huh?” “The ‘young contractor’. Is he good looking?” “Mmmm…well, he is in the good looking category.” Wooyoung failed to notice the change of tone and expression of Nichkhun because he is busy cleaning Danny’s face that was smudged with the icing. “So, he is young, good looking and apparently rich and you guys will be spending a lot of time together. Humm…do you like it?” Feeling how weird and ridiculous Nichkhun question is, Wooyoung turned his body facing Nichkhun.

 

 

He found Nichkhun is looking at him with a pout and a frown which causes Wooyoung to laugh out loud. “Oh my god Khunnie. Are you jealous?” asked Wooyoung, still laughing. “Yes I am. Do you know how cute you are? And now that you’re pregnant, you’re like glowing everyday. I’m sure he’s hitting on you,” said Nichkhun with a serious face. Wooyoung continue laughing which soon joined by Danny although the little boy didn’t understand anything.

 

 

“Khunnie, he knows that I’m married the moment he sees me because of this,” said Wooyoung, pointing at his wedding ring. Plus, I only have my eyes on one guy. He is also rich, good looking and young. His name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Do you know him?” said Wooyoung, moving closer to Nichkhun. Nichkhun couldn’t hide his silly smile. “I know him. A very fine and handsome young man. What do you think about him?” Nichkhun decided to just play along.

 

 

Wooyoung climb onto Nichkhun’s lap, circling his arms around his husband’s neck. “Well, I like him because he is handsome, he has a nice body. His eyebrows are a little bit bushy but it goes well with his round eyes. Ummm….he has a nice skin and he smells good.” Wooyoung move closer to whisper to Nichkhun. “He is also the iest man I have ever seen and the only man that had ever touch me intimately and I like it.”

 

 

Nichkhun smile widely and tighten his hold around Wooyoung’s waist. He pulled the latter, closing the distance between them and kissed those lips hungrily. The little giggle next to them broke their sweet bond. “Ooooo…Daddy and Daddy Khun is kissing,” teased the little boy between his fingers that he use to close his eyes. “Close your eyes young man. There is nothing to see here,” said Nichkhun, latching back his lips on Wooyoung, and biting it sensually and let their tongues dances for a while.

 

 

The three of them had their dinner at the restaurant nearby the hotel. All of them ate heartily and Wooyoung was glad that the genuine happy and adorable smile of his son and come back and his son is back to his bubbly character. They then do some sightseeing before returning to the hotel. Danny is already asleep so the moment they entered their room, Wooyoung change the little boy into his pajama and settled him on the bed

 

 

“Khunnie, let’s go to the balcony. I have something to talk to you.” Wooyoung’s tone make Nichkhun worried. Wooyoung had his back on the railing, looking at Nichkhun. “What’s wrong baby?” “Umm…Khunnie, me and Danny will not be going back with you to Korea.” Nichkhun’s face turned pale and his heart stops for a moment. “B…but why baby? I thought you believe me and forgive me. I…I don’t understand? Is there anything else that I did wrong because if there is….”

 

 

Wooyoung quickly cut Nichkhun. “No Khunnie. I have forgives you. I trust you. It has nothing to do with us. It’s just my work. When I accepted this project, I agree to stay here for 4 months to observe everything,” said Wooyoung hurriedly, hugging Nichkhun’s waist, staring straight at the latter’s eyes. “So you will be staying here with Danny for four months? And I will be alone at Korea?” Nichkhun looked like a lost puppy which causes Wooyoung to look at him apologetically before nodding his head slowly.

 

 

“But baby, I cannot stand to be so far away from you and Danny that long. Plus you’re pregnant and I cannot be here for you.” “I’m sorry. I should think before accepting this project but t’s too late. I’m already in charge of this project. It will not be so bad. It’s only four months. You can come here to visit us once a month and I promise, after this project, I will never took any job far away from home,” answered Wooyoung, trying to convince Nichkhun and himself.

 

 

“But I will miss you so much,” Nichkhun hugged Wooyoung tight, leaving no space between them. “I will miss you too. Danny and the baby will miss their Daddy Khun too. I will call you everyday.” “That’s not enough,” mumbled Nichkhun. “How about video call? And skype.” Nichkhun just looked at Wooyoung, sighed in defeat because of how determine Wooyoung are. “I will video call you everyday.” “The international call rate…” “I don’t care about that. Plus I’m rich. And make sure that we will still have our alone time. Just take your phone or laptop to the bathroom or any place where you will be alone.”

 

 

“Aye aye captain,” teased Wooyoung, relieved that Nichkhun allowed him to stay in Australia. Nichkhun smiles a bit and peck Wooyoung’s lips. “Now that’s settled. Let’s go do something now that Danny is asleep,” said Wooyoung, pulling Nichkhun’s hand to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom and locking the door, Wooyoung fills the bathtub and slowly strip Nichkhun off his clothes, leaving him only in his pants.

 

 

“We should be a bit quiet then, so we will not wake up Danny,” whispered Nichkhun, kissing and biting Wooyoung’s neck while his hands move slowly to Wooyoung clothes, slipping it off Wooyoung’s soft skin and unbuckled Wooyoung’s pants. “Don’t worry. This bathroom is soundproof. Khunnie..” squealed Wooyoung when Nichkhun squeeze his bottom. “Really? Very good because I don’t think I can hold myself,” whispered Nichkhun huskily, continue biting Wooyoung’s neck and groping Wooyoung’s bottom.

 

 

Wooyoung advert his vision to the huge mirror in front of him. “I feels really dirty right now because of that mirror. I can see all of our movement,” said breathlessly when Nichkhun grinds their lower parts together. “Really?” chuckled Nichkhun, glancing at the mirror to find Wooyoung’s words are true. “Well, you like it,” whispered Nichkhun sending shiver throughout Wooyoung’s body. That was the last words shared between the two sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter