Finale

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys!!! I'm sorry for gone missing again. There is some problem with my laptop. Last week my brother borrowed my laptop to play games and let just say after that my laptop had to be admitted to the 'hospital'. Good thing I kept all of my story in my dropbox. But, since I'm not comfortable typing on my house computer or my sister's computer, I decided to wait for my baby to be 'discharged' and type on my own laptop. So, this is the final chapter of Destiny. I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

 

“Mom! Dad! Mother! I have a very good news!!” yelled Nichkhun, running inside their house, leaving Wooyoung standing alone in front of the door, struggling to open his shoes. “Opss..baby, I’m sorry,” Wooyoung lifted his head and saw Nichkhun running back at him, with a silly smile plastered on his face. Wooyoung just shakes his head with a happy smile when his husband kneeled in front of him, helping him to took off his shoes.

 

 

“Mom! Dad! Mother! Danny! I have a good news!” yelled Nichkhun again as soon as he settled Wooyoung on the couch. Nichkhun heard a rumbling in the kitchen before the four people come running to the living with his dad and Danny covered in flour. “What happen? Why are and Danny covered in flour dad?” asked Nichkhun, feeling confused. Before Mr. Horvejkul can answer, Danny open his mouth. “Danny and Grandpa were helping Grandmas to bake a chocolate cake for Daddy. Grandpa was shocked when he heard Daddy Khun yelling, so he accidently let go of the flour packet and it exploded as it landed,” said Danny excitedly.

 

 

“What’s wrong Khun? Why are you screaming?” asked Mrs. Jang with a panic face. “We’re going to have a twin!” said Nichkhun, jumping up and down excitedly. The three elderly just laughed seeing Nichkhun. “Umm, we’ve already know Khun.” “What?” asked Nichkhun confused. “Well, Wooyoung had already told us around three months ago but he wanted us to keep it as a secret because he wanted to surprise you. He wanted you to know when you guys went to know the of the babies,” said Mrs. Horvejkul with a smile.

 

 

Nichkhun turned his head to Wooyoung as seeing the latter winking at him mischievously. “Oh,oh,oh! Then I have another good news! It’s going to be a boy and a girl! I’m going to have a son and daughter!” said Nichkhun brightly, continue to jumping up and down and this time, he was joined by the three elderly. Meanwhile, his little son came running at him. “Is it true Daddy? Danny will have a new baby brother and baby sister?”

 

 

“Yes baby, one baby brother and one baby sister.” “Yay!!!” the little boy join his jumping Daddy Khun, cheering happily. “Aigo….my back. I should sit next time I received good news,” joked Mrs. Horvejkul as her back ache a bit. The other just laughed at Mrs. Horvejkul statement. She walked to Wooyoung and gave a loving kiss on Wooyoung’s cheeks. “Thank you Wooyoung. You have made my family especially my son very happy. I love you so much, son,” expressed Mrs. Horvejkul, tearing a bit. Wooyoung just smile warmly and hug the elder woman. Wooyoung’s mother exchange smile with his son-in-law, words cannot describe how happy she is now.

 

 

“Well, now we better finish that chocolate cake!” cheered Mr. Horvejkul happily, running towards the kitchen with Danny following him from behind. “Aigo…..I cannot even imagine what the kitchen looks like right now. Your father is the worst cook ever,” said Mrs. Horvejkul to Wooyoung. “Then we should go to the kitchen and help him,” said Mrs. Jang, pulling her friend’s hand, walking hurriedly to the kitchen. “Let’s go to our room baby. Daddy Khun going to give Daddy a full body massage for being such a good huswife and for giving his husband such a good present.” Wooyoung just smile, feeling excited to have that massage.

 

 

*meanwhile, somewhere in Daegu*

 

 

In an old small house, there was a woman, looking at her crying baby with a disgusted look. The perfectly healthy baby girl looked exactly like her but with a darker skin colour. Seeing her baby, she suddenly remembered her one night stand with her foreign boy toy. “Shut up you idiot!! I hate you!!” screamed the woman suddenly to the baby. The baby who feels tired of crying, falls asleep while still sobbing.

 

 

“ARGHHH!!” yelled Victoria stressfully, throwing her stuff all over the place. In this small house is where Victoria spends the last few months alone. She decided to hide after all of people in Seoul and Korea knows the truth about her pregnancy. She lives in Daegu to hide from the public eyes and also the police who wanted to arrest her for what she had done to Nichkhun and his family and also her father. She decided to stay low profile for a while, until she gave birth to find a way again to take revenge.

 

 

Victoria feels disgusted with herself. She was by the four men that worked for her before. She can still remember the disgusting look of the men, their sweat that were dripping to her body as she just lay there emotionless, too tired to fight back. And she hates herself more when she had to sell her car, her branded clothes and her remaining jewellery just to pay for the rent of the small house and for her food. “You would not be happy Nichkhun! If I cannot have you, I will make sure Wooyoung would not have you too!” screamed Victoria, breaking the silence of the night.

 

 

*Nichkhun and Wooyoung’s house*

 

 

Nichkhun was sleeping soundly when he feels someone shakes his shoulder. He tiredly opened his eyes and saw Wooyoung looking at him with his big eyes and a smile. “Khunnie, I’m hungry,” whine Wooyoung, the smile turned into a pout. “Hmmmm….” Nichkhun is too sleepy to comprehend what Wooyoung is talking about. “Khunnie, can’t you hear me? I said I’m hungry…” whine Wooyoung again, shaking Nichkhun out of his sleep.

 

 

“Fine…I’m awake. What do you want to eat? We still have some leftover kimchi stew from dinner,” said Nichkhun sleepily. “I want cheeseburger,” said Wooyoung with a smile. “What? Cheeseburger at 1? No, that’s not healthy.” “But I feel like eating it Khunnie. Pleaseee…” Wooyoung is using his cute face to melt Nichkhun. “No. When I come to your health, there will be no compromise. Plus it is not good for the babies,” said Nichkhun strictly.

 

 

“But, the babies want to eat it too. Please Khunnie…….” “No! And it’s final.” Nichkhun begin to panic when Wooyoung pleading face with his big eyes begin to change. Wooyoung’s face begins to turn red and his eyes begin to water. “You don’t love me anymore,” said Wooyoung as he begins to sob. He then turned his back against Nichkhun and covered his whole body using the blanket. Nichkhun feels so guilty as he forget that when someone is pregnant, they will have some kind of craving and their body cannot control it.

 

 

“Baby….I’m sorry,” apologized Nichkhun, trying to pry the blanket off from Wooyoung. But Wooyoung is not weak too. He is using his whole strength to remain covered under the blanket. “Go away! I hate you!” said Wooyoung crying. “I’m sorry baby. Please…Ok, I’ll go and buy a cheeseburger for you. Please open this blanket, baby. You’re suffocating yourself under that.” “I don’t want those kind of cheeseburger. I want you to cook it for me.” said Wooyoung sobbing.

 

 

“Huh? Cook you a burger in the middle of the night? Baby, I don’t know how to make a burger. I’ll just buy it for you ok? It will taste better,” replied Nichkhun with a confused face. “No! I want you to cook it for me,” Wooyoung released his face from under the blanket and his face was drenched with tears. “Ok..ok..I will as long you will stop crying. Wooyoung mood quickly change and he is smiling wide at Nichkhun.

 

 

Both of them tiptoed downstairs because they didn’t want to wake their parents and Danny up. Nichkhun was glad that their parents had already filled the groceries for him. After searching for a good cheeseburger recipe on the internet, Nichkhun begin making the cheeseburger for Wooyoung who was observing him from the kitchen table with a wide smile, excited to taste his husband’s cooking. Nichkhun finish cooking around 2.30 and he join Wooyoung eating the cheeseburger. It was a bit too salty for Nichkhun but it was perfect for Wooyoung as the latter ate 2 burgers alone.

 

 

The next day, Nichkhun told His mother how Wooyoung reacted last night which his mother just listened while laughing. “Just bare with it, Khun. It’s the hormone doing its work. When I was carrying with you, I insist on eating a pizza for 10 days straight and I asked your father to do it everyday. You know how terrible your father’s cooking is.” Nichkhun just laughed at his mom words. “Now, since we’re here, when do you want to decorate the new babies room?” asked Mr. Horvejkul.

 

 

“Oh yeah I forgot. Nichkhun ran to his room to take the furniture catalogue he shows Wooyoung before. “Danny, how about changing your bed to a new one?” asked Nichkhun as he walks downstairs. “New bed?” the little boy quickly ran to his Daddy Khun and sat to the laps. “Yes.. Do you like the iron man one? This night light is Iron Man’s head!” said Nichkhun excitedly. “Yes Daddy Khun! I want it!” replied the little boy with the same excitement.

 

 

“Baby, what color you think we should paint the baby room?” asked Nichkhun, signaling Wooyoung to come and sit with them. “Hmm….It would be weird to paint the room half blue, half pink,” said Mrs. Jang. “Yellow is nice Daddy,” come a small voice, pointing at one color in the catalogue. “Soft Daisy Yellow, I like it,” expressed Wooyoung. The couple finally settled with a soft yellow wallpaper and paint, white baby cribs and changing table and other furniture and also baby blue carpet and curtains.

 

 

“Which room will be the baby room?” asked Mr. Horvejkul. “Umm…the room beside Danny’s. That way, it will be easier for us to look after the kids. Plus, if the babies cry, Danny can help to comfort the babies too,” said Nichkhun. “Yes, yes. Danny wanted to be a good big brother. Danny will take care of the babies,” said Danny full of determination. “Oho..my son is so cool. Such a good big brother,” praises Wooyoung, causing the little boy to blush.

 

 

*three months later*

 

 

“Baby! Woo? Where are you?” Nichkhun was calling for Wooyoung as he did not see his huswife in their room. “I’m in the baby room!” He heard Wooyoung voice coming from their baby room. He quickly went there. “What are you doing baby?” asked Nichkhun and he hugged Wooyoung from the back, rubbing Wooyoung’s bulging tummy. “Nothing. I’m just folding the new clothes that we got for the baby yesterday,” whispered Wooyoung, letting go of the clothes and intertwine their fingers together. He let Nichkhun bury his nose on his neck.

 

 

“You’re going to be late for work,” whispered Wooyoung, breaking their silence. “Umm….I don’t feel like letting you go.” “You hug me every second, every hour, every day. Don’t you feel tired?” “No and I will never get tired of hugging you,” Nichkhun tighten his hug around Wooyoung. “Even so, you still need to be a good boss and go to work right on time.” Nichkhun sigh in defeat and gives Wooyoung neck one last kiss before loosen his hug.

 

 

“I’ll be going. I’ll see you again this evening. Remember, we will eat dinner at my parents house,” whispered Nichkhun, giving a peck on Wooyoung addictive lips. “I remember. Don’t worry. Khun, I think I want to go and meet Mr. Song today. It’s been a while since I last met him. He must have been all alone. I will bring Danny too.” Nichkhun think for a while before nodding his head, a sign of permission. He feels sorry for the old man too. “Such a good old man, suffered because of his problematic daughter.”

 

 

Wooyoung reached the S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter