Happily Ever After?

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning in Hawaii is so calming and serene, especially in one room. Petals of red roses can be seen scattered on the floor. A jet black haired head was popping out from the mountain of blanket, wrapping around the body, indulging itself with the softness of the blanket on his milky skin body. As the person was soundly sleeping like a baby, a gentle breeze of air with the scent of the ocean, filling the room, stirring him awake.

 

 

Wooyoung slowly open his eyes. After adjusting his eyes with the warm light of the sun, he let out a yawn and stretched his body, trying to shaking the sleepiness away. Truthfully speaking, his body feels a bit tired, well, a lot actually. After their endless love making last night, Wooyoung fell into a deep slumber in the safe embrace of his husband. The last thing that he remembered was the whispering of sweet and loving words from Nichkhun, filling his body with so much love that he fell asleep while smiling.

 

 

Finally adjusting his eyes to the surrounding, Wooyoung finally found the source of the gentle breeze. Someone must have open the window of the room as the huge windows were wide open, allowing the warm breeze and the breath taking view of the ocean and blue sky an also the calming sound of the wave crashing to the beach, giving Wooyoung senses an early breakfast. As Wooyoung tries to get up to walk to the window and admire the view better, a numb pain on his back side and bottom stop him.

 

 

“Awww….” whine Wooyoung only to himself. “Good morning baby,” a sweet and sultry familiar voice next to him, startled the young guy. He turned his head and found his husband looking at him lovingly, the same sweet smile that Nichkhun had been giving him everyday. Wooyoung replied his husband with a sleepy shy smile. However, Wooyoung frowned when he saw that Nichkhun was already fully and properly dressed.

 

 

“Morning Khunnie. Why do you wake up so early?” asked Wooyoung, turning his body so that he was lying facing Nichkhun. “Emmmm..baby, it’s actually 12pm right now,” answered Nichkhun with a wide smile. “What??? 12?? Why didn’t you wake me Khunnie? Oh my god, Danny must be looking for me right now. I need to get up. Ouch…” a sharp pain shots Wooyoung’s bottom, halting his movement. Nichkhun just chuckled when he saw Wooyoung panicking.

 

 

“Baby, calm down. I purposely let you sleep longer because, well, we don’t sleep at all last night. You fell asleep at 4 and you were exhausted. I want you to rest ok,” said Nichkhun, pecking the pouty lips. “But, what about Danny?” “Don’t worry baby. When you were asleep, I went to your mom’s room and meet him. I brought them to breakfast at the hotel restaurant and now Danny with our parents is already on their way to their trip. They will only come back here at night. We can have dinner with them.” After hearing that, Wooyoung calm down a bit and let himself resting in Nichkhun’s arm, connecting his back with Nichkhun’s chest.

 

 

“Where will they go today?” asked Wooyoung. “Well, our son already requested his grandparents that he want to go to the zoo and the aquarium. They can never say no and our mothers, well, they already have shopping in their minds.” Wooyoung nodded his head and stare at Nichkhun. “What’s wrong baby?” asked Nichkhun. “My bottom and my neck hurt,” said Wooyoung, touching his neck that was covered with hickey and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

 

 

Nichkhun laughed when he heard that. “Well, you cannot blame me alone. You look too irresistible last night,” said Nichkhun, teasing Wooyoung. Wooyoung quickly sat up straight and look at Nichkhun with a hurtful look. Wooyoung quickly move away from Nichkhun and lie back on his side of the bed, covering himself from head to toe. Nichkhun who was shocked with Wooyoung’s reaction, quickly approach Wooyoung quietly and he heard Wooyoung mumbling.

 

 

“He didn’t even feel sorry for me. My and my neck hurt and then he went out in the morning alone and take the shower alone, leaving me here all by myself. He didn’t even wait for me and had his breakfast without me. My hubby didn’t care about me anymore,” mumble Wooyoung under the blanket. Nichkhun just smile upon hearing that. He really liked this side of Wooyoung. The cutesy and adorable side of Wooyoung which doesn’t usually come out.

 

 

Nichkhun hugged that adorable huswife of his causing the latter to squeal. “Baby…..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh at you. It’s just that, you are just too cute,” coax Nichkhun, lowering the blanket down just so Wooyoung’s head can pops out. Wooyoung was looking at him with a pout and a frown. “Baby, don’t be mad at me,” Nichkhun was starting to get worried that Wooyoung is really angry at him. Wooyoung upon seeing Nichkhun worried face, cracked a smile on his face which causing Nichkhun to sigh in relieve.

 

 

“Apology accepted. On one condition, you massage my body after this. It’s aching,” said Wooyoung with a pout. “You don’t have to ask baby. Today, I will pamper you, I will do everything for you. Your wish is my command.” Wooyoung just giggle seeing the determination look on Nichkhun’s face. “Really? Everything?” “Everything. I will take care of you from head to toe. So, what is your wish master?” asked Nichkhun with a smile. “Uhmmm…can you please take me to the bathroom please? I want to take a shower.” “I have a better idea baby,” replied Nichkhun with a smile.

 

 

Wooyoung tilted his head, feeling confused to Nichkhun’s reply. With a warm smile, Nichkhun carry Wooyoung who is still wrapped in the blanket bridal style and bring him to the bathroom. Nichkhun settled Wooyoung on the bathroom countertop. He then took Wooyoung’s toothbrush and put a bit of toothpaste on it. “Baby, say ahhh~~” said Nichkhun asking Wooyoung to open his mouth wide. Decided to just play along, Wooyoung giggle and open his mouth, letting Nichkhun brushing his teeth for him.

 

 

Once he done, Nichkhun pecked Wooyoung lips. “Umm..minty, I like it,” said Nichkhun wuth a wink. Nichkhun then tie his bang, with the hair band that he usually use when he is washing his face, into a palm-tree hairstyle. Nichkhun proceeds to clean Wooyoung’s face, scrubbing Wooyoung’s face gently with the facewash and rinse it thoroughly. After that, Nichkhun change Wooyoung from the blanket into a new clean bathrobe and carry Wooyoung out of the bathroom. “Khunnie, I want to take a shower,” said Wooyoung confused.

 

 

Nichkhun just ignore him and carry Wooyoung to the balcony and set him on the chair there with a table full of food in front of him. Wooyoung finally can look at his surrounding properly because he arrived at their bedroom late last night. Their balcony is not just an ordinary balcony. Other than the breathtaking view of the sea, the balcony has a Jacuzzi which Wooyoung noticed was already filled with water and flower petals scattered on the water. Near the Jacuzzi, Wooyoung notice a bottled of chilled champagne and two champagne glass.

 

 

Wooyoung turned his head to his husband that was seating next to him and smile. “You prepare everything by yourself?” asked Wooyoung. Nichkhun just nodded and move himself closer to Wooyoung. “Now I feel bad for getting sulky and moody earlier,” said Wooyoung with a sad face. Nichkhun lifted Wooyoung’s face up and planted a chaste kiss on that pouty lips. Wooyoung quickly replied the kiss and open up his mouth, allowing their tongues to battle, which Wooyoung surrender willingly.

 

 

After a last few nibble on Wooyoung’s lower lips, Nichkhun break their sweet bond and stare lovingly at Wooyoung. “Don’t feel bad baby. I love pampering you. Now, should we eat? I’m hungry.” “I thought you already have your breakfast.” “No. I just accompany our parents and Danny to eat because i want to have my brunch with you.” “Now I feel worse,” said Wooyoung with a pout. Nichkhun just chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter