The Marriage

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*back at home*

 

 

After their shopping spree, all three of that have their dinner outside. Once they reached home, Wooyoung went straight to pack their luggage with Danny jumping up and down the bed, excited to meet his grandparents again. Nichkhun on the other hand, went to his condo to pack his things as most of his clothes are still there. By 11pm, Wooyoung finish packing his and Danny’s luggage. He took a glance to the bed and smile warmly as his little prince has already fallen asleep.

 

 

Wooyoung carry Danny to his own room and put him down to his bed so that his son can sleep comfortably. He caressed the little boy face. “I love you so much my son,” whispered Wooyoung. He cannot imagine his life for the past 4 years if Danny wasn’t born. In two days, his life will turn over a new leaf. He will finally able to give Danny a perfect family, his little son always wanted. “Sweet dream my baby,” said Wooyoung, pecking the little boy’s forehead and adorable cheeks.

 

 

He then dimmed the light and went back to his room, leaving the little boy bedroom door open. He then took all of the luggages and put it downstairs so that it will be easier for them tomorrow. Before making his way back to his room, Wooyoung went to the kitchen and make himself a cup of hot chocolate. Once down. He went back upstairs and proceeds to his room’s balcony, feeling the fresh air caressing his skin gently.

 

 

As he was just enjoying the silentness of the night, a pair of hand that were creeping on his waist, shocked him, but a gentle, familiar voice calm him down instantly. “What are you doing baby?” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung’s ear, tightening his hug on the latter waist. Wooyoung smile as he feels Nichkhun’s nose caressing his cheek. Instead of answering, Wooyoung turn his head to the side, locking his lips with Nichkhun in a chaste kiss.

 

 

Wooyoung release himself from the kiss with a smile. “I’m just enjoying the fresh air. It calming me down,” said Wooyoung with a smile. “Calming you down? Why? Are you worried about something? Are you having second thought about this marriage?” asked Nichkhun non-stop with a frown, worry is obvious on his face. Wooyoung just chuckle seeing Nichkhun reaction. He put down his cup on the table at the balcony and then turned himself around in Nichkhun’s hug, circling his arm around Nichkhun’s neck, drawing two bodies closer.

 

 

“Khunnie, I’m not having a second thought. Never. I’m just a bit nervous. I’m getting married this Saturday, remember,” said Wooyoung with a sweet smile. Nichkhun finally release the breath that he didn’t realize he was holding. “Are you really worried that I will change my mind?” Nichkhun nodded his head vigorously while pouting. “You really look like Danny when pouting like that,” said Wooyoung, pecking that pouting lips.

 

 

“Of course! He is my son,” said Nichkhun proudly. “What are you thinking baby? You didn’t even realize i came inside the room,” asked Nichkhun. “Nothing. I’m just, I can’t believe that I’m getting married and it will be with you. Just 7 months ago, I’m living in US with mom and Danny. Although I have them, in my heart, there always 1 empty spot that was left by you after the night incident. I thought I will live alone with Danny and mom for the rest of my life because I can’t find myself loving anyone else beside you. But look at me now, I’m with you, in your arm, living together with Danny and I’m very happy,” said Wooyoung, tears starts forming in his eyes.

 

 

Nichkhun wipe away the tears and kiss Wooyoung’s eyes lovingly. “Thank you for accepting me back in your life and letting me be a part of this family. I may still be wandering around like a lost soul if you didn’t came back. And thank you for bringing Danny to this world. I promise I will take care of you and Danny with all my heart, loving both of you everyday and being by your side without fail. This marriage will be my first and my last. There is nobody for me beside you,” said Nichkhun sincerely.

 

 

Wooyoung’s tears flow heavier and he began to sob. “Hey, don’t cry baby,” said Nichkhun chuckling. Wooyoung bury his face on Nichkhun’s chest. “Now, you look like Danny,” teased Nichkhun. Wooyoung laugh lightly, getting himself comfortable in Nichkhun’s arms. “I’m happy that I will get to sleep beside you everyday. Having you as my snuggly pillow is the best feeling,” said Nichkhun with a smile. “Yes, but not tomorrow and the day after,” said Wooyoung, while smiling at Nichkhun.

 

 

“Huh? What?” asked Nichkhun feeling confuse. “My mom called me just informing that all the preparation is done. She also reminded me to sleep separately with you starting tomorrow until our honeymoon,” explained Wooyoung. “But..but why?” asked Nichkhun, looking like a lost puppy. “Mom said it is something proper to do and I agree with her,” said Wooyoung with a mischievous smile. “But I cannot sleep without you beside me,” express Nichkhun with a pout.

 

 

“Well, it’s just for two days,” pampered Wooyoung. “Why do we have to sleep separately anyways? We even have a baby together.” “Khunnie, it’s just for two days. Plus, it will make our honeymoon more special,” said Wooyoung, winking at Nichkhun. “Everyday night with you is special baby,” replied Nichkhun. “Such a sweet talker. But no. I agree with mom and we will sleep separately for these two days. Mmmm, I’m sleepy. I should sleep now,” said Wooyoung, faking a yawn.

 

 

Just two steps towards the bed, Wooyoung’s squeal were heard as he was suddenly carried bridal style by Nichkhun. “Fine, we will sleep separately for the next two days. But tonight, I want to play all night with you. Don’t even think about sleeping early,” said Nichkhun with a pout, marching towards the bed. “Ok, what do you want to play?” asked Wooyoung, still teasing Nichkhun. “Your favourite game, baby. Making love,” answered Nichkhun. Throughout that night, all kinds of sound can be heard in the room. Giggles from Wooyoung when Nichkhun tickle him. Moans from both of the man as pleasure taking over their bodies and sweet whispered as they lay side by side, with their body covered in sweet.

 

 

*the next day*

 

 

Wooyoung, Nichkhun and Danny went to Busan by train. They woke up early in the morning, had a simple breakfast and then took a taxi to the Seoul Station. Nichkhun and Danny were full of energy as both of them were laughing and just having their father-son moment while Wooyoung just sit there watching both of them and yawn occasionally. “Sorry for keeping you awake last night. I need to recharge my Woo dosage so that it will last for two nights,” whispered Nichkhun to Wooyoung, with a wink.

 

 

They reached their house around 12pm. The couple and Danny went straight to the Horvejkul’s house be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter