Secret

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

“Woo…..” That voice. Wooyoung finally lifted his head and find the last person that he ever want to meet in front of him, looking at him straight to his eyes. Wooyoung feels like all his blood is leaving his body. His heart starts to beat crazily. “Woo…” That person in front of him called him again with teary eyes. “Khun…” That’s the only word Wooyoung can say.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Wooyoung and Nichkhun were staring straight at each other for quite long. Both of them were too shocked to move. Wooyoung was shocked because he would not expect to meet him too soon while Nichkhun was frozen because he’s afraid if he move, Wooyoung will disappear and it was just his imagination.

 

Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung, the person he missed the most in the world with teary eyes. He still looked the same with his dazzling eyes, pink lips and a pair of cheeks that he missed so much. Appearance wise, Wooyoung looked more matured but other than that, he is still the same Wooyoung. The only thing different is a little boy in his arm, hugging his neck tight. “Who is this little boy to Wooyoung?” thought Nichkhun. He feels something weird in his heart when he looked at the small boy.

 

Danny who was still hugging his daddy, burying his face on his daddy’s neck, finally lifted his face from his daddy’s neck when he feels something was wrong. Danny looked at his daddy’s face and the face was pale and he was staring at the man in front of them. “Daddy?” said Danny with his small voice, looking confusedly at his Daddy.

 

Wooyoung who was still shocked finally come back to reality when he heard his son voice calling him. He turned his face and saw his son looking at him and when he turned his head back to the front, Nichkhun was looking straight at him. Wooyoung starts to panic because he doesn’t want Nichkhun to know anything about Danny, so he done the first thing that came across his mind.

 

Wooyoung starts taking steps, backing away from Nichkhun, and then starts running away while carrying his son in his arm. Upon realizing what Wooyoung was doing, Nichkhun starts to run after them. Nichkhun doesn’t want to lose Wooyoung anymore. He has so many things to ask him, he want to hug him, not wanting to let him go. “Wooyoung!! Woo!! Please, don’t go!! I need to talk with you. Please!!” he was following him from behind quickly, screaming his name.

 

He was chasing Wooyoung until outside the mall. The sea of people making it hard for Nichkhun to get close to Wooyoung. He was losing his mind, screaming Wooyoung’s name so loud when he saw Wooyoung stoping a taxi and getting on it. He ran as fast as he can behind the taxi, trying to stop Wooyoung but he failed. The taxi was already too far from him.

 

He fell down on his knees, crying hard while screaming Wooyoung’s name, ignoring the weird stare that he get from people around him. “Wooyoung, please….don’t go,” muttered Nichkhun while sobbing. Wooyoung on the other hand was breathing very hard because of what happened just now. Danny was crying because he was scared when he saw his daddy’s panic face.

 

“Daddy…” cried Danny while gripping his daddy’s shirt tight, trying to shake his daddy’s from his thought. “Daddy, what’s wrong? I’m scared,” said Danny while burying his face on his daddy’s chest. Only then Wooyoung finally come back to reality. “Everything is ok Danny. I’m sorry. I’m just scared that I will lose you again when I saw a stranger holding you baby,” said Wooyoung to his son.

 

He wipes the tears that were drenching Danny’s cheeks. He gently his son’s hair, pushing the bangs away from his forehead and proceeds to plant kisses all over Danny’s face, trying to calm the little boy down. He then reached his pocket, trying to take his phone out to call Chansung but failed. His phone is not there. “Where is it? Did I drop it somewhere?” mumbled Wooyoung to himself.

 

Nichkhun finally able control his cries. He stood up and begins to leave the place when something caught his attention. At the exact spot where Wooyoung last stand before he leave, there was an object that looks like a cellphone. “Wooyoung handphone!” thought Nichkhun. He quickly grabbed the phone and run to his car. Once seated, he pressed the home button of the phone.

 

There is a photo of Wooyoung and that little boy smiling at the camera. Nichkhun brought the phone to his face and begin kissing Wooyoung’s face that was on the wallpaper. He then brought the phone to his chest, keeping it there. “I miss you Woo. I really miss you,” said Nichkhun. Suddenly he remembered something. “That little boy called Wooyoung daddy. Daniel is Wooyoung’s son. So, he’s married?” Nichkhun was broken hearted with the high possibility that Wooyoung is married and Daniel is the proof of Wooyoung’s and his wife relationship.

 

Nichkhun proceed to the phone gallery trying to find any picture of Wooyoung’s wife but he found none. There are hundreds of picture of Wooyoung with the little boy from he was a baby until the present time. Wooyoung looks really happy in all the pictures. He cannot help but feels a bit jealous to the little boy for being able to be close with Wooyoung and all the love that Wooyoung pours out to his son.

 

Wooyoung finally reached the hotel. Danny is already asleep in his arms. He carried the little boy carefully to their room not wanting to wake him up. He slowly put Danny on the bed and sat beside him. Danny’s eyes were swollen and he was whimpering in his sleep. Wooyoung quickly lay down beside him, scooping Danny in his arms and rubbing his back.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry for keeping you away from your father. It’s the best for all of us. We were his mistake. We don’t need him in our life. We only need each other,” whispered Wooyoung to his son. His eyes begin to water when he muttered that words. He didn’t need and don’t want to have anything to do with Nichkhun. Danny is his and Nichkhun will never know the truth.

 

The next day, early in the morning, using the hotel’s phone, Wooyoung called Chansung and tell him everything that happened last night. Danny was still fast asleep on the bed. “WHAT!! You bumped into him? And Danny was with him at that time?” asked Chansung shocked. “Yes, i was very shocked that I thought my heart was going to stop beating at that time,” replied Wooyoung.

 

“I knew I should never come back here. What was I thinking? Just the thought him talking with Danny and even carry him in his arm, worries me a lot. What if he knew Danny is his son?” “Woo, you don’t have to worry. I don’t think your pregnancy will even cross his mind,” said Chansung to his worried friend.

 

“But Woo, uhmm…pushing Danny’s issue aside, do you still love him?” asked Chansung carefully. Wooyoung didn’t answer. Not that he didn’t want to answer, it just that, he can’t. “I hate him,” replied Wooyoung slowly. “That’s not what I asked Woo. Just because you say hate someone doesn’t mean you don’t love him. I know it is impossible for you to forget him because Danny resembles him a lot. Is there any chance for you to forgive him?” “I will never forgive him!!” said Wooyoung suddenly screaming.

 

 “Wow Woo relax. I’m just asking. I’m sorry if you don’t like my question,” apologized Chansung. “It’s ok Channie. I shouldn’t be too emotional. I’m sorry.” “Let’s just forget about yesterday incident. Uhm, what do you want to do today? I can accompany you after I’m done with my work.” “Hurm..I was thinking about going out to buy a new phone. I lost mine yesterday. Plus, I need to buy some clothes for my job interview next week.”

 

“I can help you with that after work. Is 5pm ok with you?” asked Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter