The Beginning

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung slowly come to consciousness. He felt his body is much better than before. His tummy has stopped cramping, and dizziness is gone. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown place. He was lying on a white bed with a white blanket and the room is kind off dark. He glance at his left hand and he saw an IV drip injected on his hand. He turned his head to his right and he saw Nichkhun had his head resting on his arm, soundly asleep.

 

 

Wooyoung chuckled when he saw how Nichkhun’s cheek was squashed to his arm. Seems like the chuckles wakes Nichkhun up. He quickly opened his eyes and saw Wooyoung smiling sweetly at him. He takes Wooyoung right hand and kissed it lovingly. “Am I in a hospital?” asked Wooyoung, whispering as his throat feels a little bit dry. Nichkhun nodded his head with an apologetic look. “Why?” “Don’t you remember baby? You passed out in the kitchen. Chansung brought you here. Do you know how worried I was?” said Nichkhun with a concerned look.

 

 

“Sorry, Khunnie. By the way, where is Danny? He must have been worried seeing me like this.” “He’s sleeping on the couch. He was crying nonstop until he fell asleep.” “My poor baby. I don’t know why I passed out. My body feels tired lately. Maybe I over work myself.” “That’s not it,” said Nichkhun with a smile. “What?” asked Wooyoung confused. “That’s not the reason why you passed out,” said Nichkhun with a wink.

 

 

“Then why? Am I sick Khunnie?” Wooyoung was starting to get worried. “No baby,” said Nichkhun chuckling. Wooyoung still look confused. Nichkhun slowly lifted his hand and put it on Wooyoung’s tummy, rubbing it gently. At first Wooyoung seems a bit lost but after getting a meaningful smile from Nichkhun, he finally got it. His eyes widen and his hand joins Nichkhun’s on his tummy. “Really?” asked Wooyoung as he begins to tear. “Yes, baby. 5 weeks,” whispered Nichkhun with a smile.

 

 

“Oh my god. Thank you god,” Wooyoung was crying a bit. Nichkhun lifted himself from the chair and hugged his precious huswife. “Thank you for giving me this precious gift, baby,” whispered Nichkhun softly to Wooyoung’s ear. Wooyoung tighten his hold around Nichkhun neck, feeling over the top. Two good news in one day, he feels very happy. “How Danny feels when he heard the news?” asked Wooyoung as he released himself from the hug. “I haven’t told him yet but I know he will feel happy.”

 

 

Danny sweet slumber on the couch was interrupted when he heard people talking. When he opened his eyes, he was on a couch, in an unknown room, in the dark, alone. Danny starts to panic. The little boy quickly sit up and begin to cry. He cannot see his Daddy or Daddy Khun anywhere. He quickly covered his eyes and starts crying harder. Wooyoung and Nichkhun who were still talking to each other in their hushed voice were shocked when they heard Danny crying.

 

 

Nichkhun quickly ran to his son’s side. “Danny, what’s wrong baby?” asked Nichkhun with a worried face. He cupped his son’s face and wipe away the tears that were drenching the little boy’s face. Danny who saw his Daddy Khun in front of him, quickly hugged his Daddy Khun, feeling relieve. “Danny is scared Daddy Khun. It’s too dark and Danny is alone,” mumbled the little boy on his Daddy Khun’s chest. “Don’t worry buddy. Daddy Khun is here.”

 

 

“Danny, are you ok baby?” Danny turned his head when he heard his beloved daddy’s voice calling him. Remembering how his Daddy is unconscious in front of him, the little boy begins to weep. Nichkhun then carry Danny and put him on the bed where the little boy quickly hugged his daddy tight. “Daddy, are you ok?” asked the little boy, sobbing. “Daddy is ok baby. I’m sorry for making you worried,” Wooyoung kissed his son cheeks nonstop. Danny laid his body close to his daddy, putting his head on his Daddy chest. His breathing starting to get back to normal and the little boy started to relax again.

 

 

“Danny, Daddy and me and something to tell you,” said Nichkhun, looking lovingly at his son. Nichkhun takes his son’s hand and put it on Wooyoung’s tummy. “In the next 8 months, Danny will get new sibling. Maybe a brother or a sister.” The little boy sits up and looked at his Daddy with a confused look. “There’s a baby in Daddy tummy?” asked the little boy with his small voice. Wooyoung nodded his head and smile at his son.

 

 

“Danny will be a big brother?” asked Danny to Nichkhun, excitement is visible on the little boy’s face. “Yes buddy,” answered Nichkhun with a chuckled, ruffling his son’s hair. “Yeay!!” the little boy was cheering and he went close to Wooyoung’s tummy, kissing it repeatedly. “Sleep well baby. See you soon!” The couple was laughing when they saw their little son reaction. Danny looked so adorable.

 

 

“So, Daniel Jang Horvejkul, for the next 8 months, you and I will be Daddy assistant in everything he do because Daddy cannot be too tired. We will be Daddy loyal assistant, is that ok son?” asked Nichkhun. The little boy just nodded his head adorably. “Of course Daddy Khun. Danny will be a big brother. But Daddy Khun, can we have both?” asked Danny. “Have what, darling?” asked Wooyoung confused. “Can Danny have both brother and sister?” asked Danny innocently. Both Wooyoung and Nichkhun ended up laughing out loud at their son innocent question.

 

 

After talking for about 1 hour, Danny falls asleep in his Daddy arm with his head on his Daddy chest. “Baby, let me take Danny and put him on the couch.” “It’s ok Khunnie. I don’t want to disturb him,” said Wooyoung, caressing Danny’s cheeks. “But, baby, your left hand is where your IV drip is. You might hurt your hand.” “No, it’s ok. Danny’s head is on my chest, not my hand.” Nichkhun just sighed and smile. “Khunnie, why don’t you go home and rest. You must be really tired,” said Wooyoung, looking apologetically at his husband who is still in his office attire.

 

 

“There is no way I’m going home when my two babies is here. I’m ok. I took a leave for tomorrow to take care of you. I’ve already called our parents to give them the good news. My parents will come and visit you tomorrow. My mom was really happy,” said Nichkhun, playing with Wooyoung’s hand. Wooyoung looked at his husband lovingly. He released his hand from Nichkhun’s hold and turned his body a bit so that he was lying on his side and his back is facing Nichkhun.

 

 

“Come and sleep with us on the bed,” said Wooyoung. “But baby, the nurse will not be happy if they see me on the bed.” “They have no reason to be mad at you. Sleeping with my husband will make me feel better. Come Khunnie.” Nichkhun didn’t have any choice but to just follow Wooyoung’s want. He opened his blazer and tie, taking off his shoes and climb to the bed. He connected his chest with Wooyung’s back, making Wooyoung sandwiched in the middle, between Nichkhun and Danny.

 

 

He circled his arm around Wooyoung’s waist, putting his hand on Wooyoung’s tummy. Though it feels a little bit cramped, but to Nichkhun and Wooyoung, nothing is more perfect than the feeling that they were having now. He planted a kiss on Wooyoung’s neck. “Thank you for giving me a second chance to experience the things that I’ve missed when you were carrying Danny. I promise I will always be by your side, sharing the pain and everything, baby. I love you so much.” “I love you too Khunnie,” replied Wooyoung, intertwining their fingers.

 

 

*the next morning*

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul came early to the hospital because they cannot wait to celebrate the good news with their kids. Mrs. Horvejkul opened the door without knocking it first and she squealed at the view in front of her. Nichk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter