Return

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Channie, I have something to tell you. I’m coming back to Korea.”

 

“Really???!!! That’s great Woo! I really missed hanging out together with you. But Woo…” “Why Channie?” asked Wooyoung curious when Chansung excitement suddenly subside. “Are you sure you ready? I mean, what if you bump into him?” asked Chansung with a worried tone. “Hmmm… I have to do this for my mom.”

 

“Plus, I need to move on. I cannot have him continue to interrupt with my life. I want to enjoy my life with my son. That guy has lost his place in my heart. He means nothing to me anymore Channie,” said Wooyoung. “Are you sure you will be ok Woo? I know how you feel towards him. What about Danny? Are you going to keep his existence as secret? Woo?” Wooyoung was still silence.

 

“It’s fine if you don’t want to answer me Woo. When you will be back here?” asked Chansung. “In two months,” replied Wooyoung in his small voice. “I cannot wait to see you and Danny. Don’t worry, I will help you with everything,” said Chansung. “Thanks Channie. Danny also missed his uncle Channie,” said Wooyoung chuckling.

 

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted when Danny was whimpering in his sleep. “Channie, I‘ve got to go. I called you later,” said Wooyoung hurriedly. “Ok Woo. Good night dude.” Wooyoung made his way to his son’s bed. “Danny, what’s wrong?” asked Wooyoung worriedly. “Daddy, I need to pee pee,” said the small boy pouting.

 

Wooyoung just smile and carry the boy to the toilet. After Danny is done with his little business, Wooyoung carried him back to his room. “Daddy, you will sleep with me right?” asked Danny. “Of course, baby.” Wooyong climbed on the bed. The moment he lied down, his son clung to his neck, hugging him tight. “Good night Daddy.” “Good night Danny,” whispered Wooyoung to his son, kissing his forehead and falling asleep.

 

THE PAST

 

“Woo, wake up. Woo..” It was already 1am when Chansung Wake Wooyoung up. “Hmm…what’s wrong Channie?” asked Wooyoung sleepily. “Woo, I’m hungry. Let’s go out somewhere to eat.” “Hungry? But you eat 3 serving of dinner set in the café tonight,” said Wooyoung with his wide eyes. “Woo, I’m a big boy. Just look at my thigh, it’s bigger than your waist. Please Woo, I’m starving here,” pleaded Chansung with his big eyes.

 

Wooyoung just chuckled seeing Chansung reaction. Ever since the first day they become roommate, Wooyoung and Chansung had become a very good friend and their friendship was getting better when he found out Chansung was in the same class with him. They study together and do everything together. And just like what he wishes for, he spent less time with Nichkhun.

 

“Woo! I’m dying because of hungriness and you just daydreaming like that?” asked Chansung with a funny hurt expression on his face. “Fine, let’s go. Wooyoung stand up from his bed and take his hoddie before being pushed out from the room by the impatient Chansung. He then was being dragged by Chansung down the stairs.

 

“You are very strong and energetic for someone who was about to die of starvation” Chansung just give Wooyoung his silly smile. Just so you know, if it wasn’t because tomorrow is Saturday, I will not accompany you,” said Wooyoung, showing his sleepy face. Chansung then give Wooyoung his deathly bear hug. “Haha!!I know you didn’t mean that. You love me too much to let me die of hunger!”

 

“Yah, you’re suffocating me,” said Wooyoung while laughing. However Chansung didn’t let him go. Instead, he tighten his hug, lifting Wooyoung of the ground. Both of them were laughing when a cough from behind startling them. Chansung turned around with Wooyoung still in his hug and see Nichkhun was standing behind them with a sour face.

 

“Khun, it’s you. I didn’t see you there. Did you just got back from your date?” asked Wooyoung. NIchkhun didn’t answer him, instead he just glared at him and Chansung. Only at that time, he realize, he is still in Chansung’s hug, hanging a few centimeter from the ground. Wooyoung quickly signaled Chansung to let him go.

 

When his feet landed on the ground, Nichkhun stared straight on his eyes. “Emmm…Khun, you still didn’t answer my question.” “Where are going Woo? It’s already 1am,” asked NIchkhun, instead of answering Wooyoung question. “Uhm.. me and Chansung are going out to get something to eat. Do you want to come with us?” asked Wooyoung.

 

“No thank you. I’m worn out from my date with Victoria,” said Nichkhun while glaring at Wooyoung and Chansung. An awkward silence passed by before Chansung break it. “So, go and rest Khun. Me and Wooyoung will get going then. Bye,” Chansung quickly grabbed Wooyoung hand, intertwining their fingers.

 

Nichkhun just stared at them with an angry look. He silently gasped when Wooyoung allowed Chansung to hold his hand like that. Nichkhun really hate Chansung because to him, Chansung is the main reason why he and Wooyoung are not as close as they used to. Nichkhun continue to stare at them until they disappear from his view.

 

He then lazily made his way to his room. He opened his door and the darkness of his room welcomes him. He switches on the light and he can see how messy his room is. Dirty laundry were piling up in the basket, his book was everywhere and his bed was a mess. He made his way to his bed, slumping his body onto it.

 

He glanced at the empty bed next to him. He still didn’t have a roommate ever since Wooyoung change his room. He didn’t want any roommate, nobody other than Wooyoung.  He feels that Wooyoung had been avoiding him ever since that incident. An incident that had made his relationship with Wooyoung turned awkward.

 

*flashback*

 

It has been a week since Wooyoung moved out from that room. Nichkhun life has been a wreck ever since that day. He woke up late in the morning, late for school and getting scolded by the teacher. Wooyoung also had been keeping a distance from him. Nichkhun decided that he had enough. He had to confront with him.

 

He went to the school library because he knew that Wooyoung will always be there at his free time and just as he thought, Wooyoung was sitting there, at his usual spot. Nichkhun hurriedly went to Wooyoung’s table, shocking the unexpected Wooyoung. He can see Wooyoung was looking around, probably trying to find a reason to avoid him.

 

“Woo, we need to talk. Why are you avoiding me?” asked Nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter