Second Encounter

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

That little boy’s name is Daniel Jang. He is Wooyoung’s son. But Wooyoung has never been in any relationship. He had only slept with one person and you know who is he.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“What did Chansung mean by that?” wondered Nichkhun. He was on his bed, resting his back on the headboard. “Daniel is Wooyoung’s son. But he was never married. He didn’t even been in any relationship. He had only slept with one person. The way Chansung say it, it’s like Wooyoung is the one who gave birth to Daniel. But that’s impossible,” thought Nichkhun.

 

“He had only slept with one person and you know who he is.” That words keeps floating around in Wooyoung’s head. “One person. It’s me. I’m his first and the only one.” Nichkhun can’t help but smile when he found out he is the only person in this world that has seen Wooyoung’s beauty and mesmerizing body inside and out.

 

“I need to do something,” thought Nichkhun. He quickly picked up his phone and called someone. “Hello Kim, I’m sorry for disturbing you so late at night,” said Nichkhun to his secretary. “It’s ok boss. I’m still doing my work.” Nichkhun was really thankful to have Kim as his secretary. He hired her three years ago and until now Kim never disappointed him. Even on her wedding day, she still called Nichkhun to remind him about his meeting. She is also very trustworthy.

 

“I want you to find me a private investigator.” “Private investigator? Is this for any of the rival company?” asked Kim confused. “No, it’s for something personal. I want you to find me one and arrange a meeting within this week. If possible tomorrow.” “Copy that boss. I’ll inform you as soon as possible” “Thanks Kim,” Nichkhun then hung up the phone.

 

He lay on his bed, taking Wooyoung’s phone that was on his bed side. As usual, he opened the photo gallery and stared at Wooyoung’s photo. “I really miss you Woo.” Nichkhun was deepin his thought when his phone ring. Thinking it was his secretary, Nichkhun quickly picked it up without looking at the caller id.

 

“Hello Kim.” “Kim? Who is Kim? It’s me, Victoria.” Nichkhun really regret picking up the phone just to have Victoria annoying voice approached him. “Why are you calling me so late at night? And how you get my number?” asked Nichkhun irritated. “I got it from your father, Khunnie,” said Victoria with her seductive voice.

 

“Why are you calling me?” “Ow Khunnie, don’t be so mean. I’m just calling my dear friend to asked him whether he want to go to the club with me? Maybe we can discuss something about the project,” said Victoria with her annoying voice. “Please, I’m not stupid. Club is not a place for us to talk about work. Let me just informed you Miss Song. My working hours is from 8 to 5. I only see my partner and client during that time and only at office not at a place like that. Please don’t disturbed me after 5.” He hung up the phone harshly. “That .”

 

The next day, Nichkhun woke up and the first thing he do is looking at Wooyoung’s photo. “Good morning, my love. How I wish you were here beside me.” He then kissed the picture before starts moving to prepare himself for the day. Once the reached his office, his secretary quickly approached him and begin whispering. “Boss, I’ve already contacted a private investigator for you and you will meet with him at lunch today.” “Good job Kim. Thank you very much.”

 

“During lunch hour, Nichkhun quickly made his way to a café, the place agreed by the private investigator and his secretary as their meeting place for today. “Mr. Horvejkul?” asked a guy who came to Nichkhun’s table. Nichkhun nodded and the guy smiles. “Good to see you. I’m Lee Soohyun. I’m sure you’re secretary already told you about me.”

 

“Thank you for coming here Mr. Lee. I really need your help.” Mr. Lee just smile. He is a really experienced and well established private investigator. “So, tell me your problem.” “I need your help to find me information about a person named Jang Wooyoung and his son Daniel. I’m willing to pay you anything. Find everything that you can put your hand into. This is his and his son picture.”

 

Mr. Lee just nodded his head while looking at the picture. “Who is he to you? Enemy? Friend?” “My lost love,” answered Nichkhun with a sad smile. Mr. Lee just smiled at Nichkhun while nodding his head. “I will try my best young man. Don’t worry. Most importantly, don’t give up your hope on him.” “Thank you Mr. Lee. Thank you very much,” said Nichkhun, his eyes welling up with tears.

 

*one week later*

 

Wooyoung is preparing for his interview in his room. Wooyoung, Danny and Mrs. Jang had already movedin to their new house two days ago. Everything is going fine. Wooyoung even starts to forget about his unexpected encounter with Nichkhun. He was really nervous about this interview. He really wanted to get this job because this company is a very good architecture company. A lot of famous architect is from this company. He was practicing talking in front of the mirror.

 

Danny on the other hand, just watched his daddy with his big eyes from the bed. “Daddy, why are you talking alone?” asked Danny giggling while hugging his teddy bear. Wooyoung turned his head to his son and smile at him. “Daddy has an interview today. If daddy get this job today, we can eat ice cream everyday. We don’t have to ask grandma to buy it for us,” said Wooyoung joking. “Yay!! Ice cream!!” Danny was jumping up and down.

 

“Now, let’s get you ready. I need to send you to the daycare.” Danny leaped to his daddy’s back. “Daddy, piggyback,” said Danny, showing his cutest face to his daddy. “Anything for my son,” said Wooyoung brightly. Both of them were really bright and happy that morning. 30 minutes after that, Wooyoung and Danny is already in his car, driving away.

 

Once they reached the daycare, Wooyoung park his car and turned to his son who all of the sudden turns really quiet. “Danny, what’s wrong?” asked Wooyoung softly, combing his son brown lock softly. “I’m nervous daddy. I don’t look like them. Look at my hair and eyes,” said Danny pouting. “They will think my son is handsome. Don’t worry,” said Wooyoung, assuring his son with a smile.

 

They got of the car with Wooyoung carrying Danny in his arm. He opened the door and was greeted with a lady around 40 years old. “Hi, I’m Jang Wooyoung and I’m here to send my son Danny,” said Wooyoung politely. He can feel Danny hugs his neck tighter. “Oh Mr. Jang, we’ve waiting for you. Hi Danny, I’m Mrs. Park. But you can call me Aunty Park,” said the women friendly.

 

Danny let go of his daddy’s neck and greeted the lady shyly with his cheeks burning. “Good morning Aunty Park. My name is Daniel but daddy called me Danny.” “Welcome Danny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter