Sealed Promise

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating snack that they bought before boarding the train, Wooyoung with Danny on his laps fell asleep with Nichkhun’s arm around him, keeping him and Danny comfortable. They reached Busan around 8pm. Nichkhun carry the sleeping Danny in his arm while Wooyoung walk by his mother side, carrying her handbag for her. Once out from the train station, they took a cab to the Horvejkul residence.

 

 

20 minutes after that, they arrived. Danny has already woken up and now was drinking his milk that Wooyoung had prepared beforehand. To tell the truth, Wooyoung was a bit nervous about introducing Danny to Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul because he doesn’t know whether they can accept Danny as their new family member, as their grandchild. “Are you ready to meet your new grandma and grandpa?” asked Nichkhun to Danny. Danny just nodded excitedly. Danny then looked at Wooyoung.

 

 

From his son eyes, Wooyoung knew that Danny is feeling a bit scared but at the same time excited. He walked to his son that was still in Nichkhun’s arm and caressed his cheeks. “Don’t be scared Danny. They are very nice people and Daddy is sure that they will love Danny just like how Daddy, Daddy Khun and Grandma love you,” said Wooyoung comforting his son. Danny just smile cutely at his daddy’s words.

 

 

Nichkhun stand in front of the door and ring the bell. Seconds later, the door opened and revealed the happy and excited Mrs. Horvejkul and the smiling Mr. Horvejkul. Without wasting any moment, Mrs. Horvejkul steps forward and hugged Mrs. Jang. Tears can be seen produced by both of them. “My friend, you’re finally here,” said Mrs. Horvejkul sobbing happily. Wooyoung took the chance to greet Mr. Horvejkul who welcomed Wooyoung with a warm hug. “Good to see you healthy and well, son,” said Mr. Horvejkul.

 

 

After letting Mrs. Jang go, Mrs. Horvejkul proceeds to hug Wooyoung tightly. “Welcome back home Wooyoung.” Wooyoung replied her hug, smiling warmly. Their moment was interrupted when they heard Nichkhun clear his throat. “Sorry to interrupt but I want to introduce someone special to you mom and dad. This is my son, Daniel Jang Horvejkul,” said Nichkhun proudly while looking at his son. Danny was blushing a bit and tighten his hold on Nichkhun’s neck.

 

 

Mrs. Horvejkul turned her face to Danny and starts to cry tears of joy. “This is my grandson?” “Yes he is. He is our grandson,” said Mrs. Jang to her friend. “Hi precious,” said Mrs. Horvejkul, approaching Danny. “Hello….,” said Danny blushing. “Oh my god! He is so cute,” said Mrs. Horvejkul. “Honey, look at him. He looked just like Khun when he was a kid. And those cheeks, is 100% Wooyoung,” said Mrs. Horvejkul, idolizing her grandson good look.

 

 

“Danny, greet your grandma and grandpa properly,” said Wooyoung to his son. Nichkhun then let Danny stand on his feet. The little one the bowed cutely, greeting his grandparents. “Hello, grandma and grandpa. Danny is happy to see you.” Mrs. Horvejkul was squealed at Danny cuteness while Mr. Horvejkul squatted down, making his eyes level the same as Danny. “Hello there, young man. Don’t you want to give your grandpa hug?” Danny then smiles happily and lunged himself to Mr. Horvejkul embrace before hugging Mrs. Horvejkul later.

 

 

They ate dinner happily that night. Danny was the happiest because he got the attention by 2 grandmas and 1 grandpa who showers him with love and care. Wooyoung was very happy to see his son smile. “You’ve done the right decision by accepting Nichkhun back in your life,” thought Wooyoung. Wooyoung thought was interrupted when Danny jumping up and down happily when he see Mrs. Horvejkul pulled out a chocolate cake that he personally made for dessert.

 

 

After dinner, Mrs. Horvejkul and Mrs. Jang were cleaning the kitchen together while chatting. Mr. Horvejkul on the other hand was in the living room with Danny assembling the toy train set that he got for his grandson. Wooyoung took that free time to inhale Busan fresh air outside. He sat at the bench outside the house, just enjoying his alone moment. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the wind caressing his skin, making him feels recharged.

 

 

His alone moment was interrupted when he feels a kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes and saw Nichkhun is sitting beside him, smiling sweetly. “What are you doing here, baby?” asked Nichkhun. “Nothing. Just enjoying the fresh air. I really miss Busan.” “Busan miss you too, baby.” NIchkhun scooted closer to Wooyoung, putting his arm around him. He then reached for Wooyoung’s head and pushing it lightly so that Wooyoung will rest his head on Nichkhun’s shoulder. Wooyoung just sighed, feeling safe and comfortable in the arm on his loved one. “I never really asked you what really happen to you when I left Korea” said Wooyoung breaking the silence.

 

 

Nichkhun tighten his hold around Wooyoung before he starts talking. “I was a mess when you’re gone. You know, I went to search for you in your room but when Chansung said that you’re gone, I felt that the whole world is dark. I lost the purpose of my life. I don’t know what to do. I left all my so-called friend and just spend my time with the memory of you, alone until I graduated. Even after I graduated, I spend my free time drinking alone, just letting the time pass before my eyes. I have no desire to do anything. I choose to cry every night, thinking of you,” said Nichkhun, chuckling sadly.

 

 

“That’s not good for your health,” said Wooyoung, looking at Nichkhun worriedly. “I just think the most appropriate things for me to do. I deserve all the loneliness that I got. I punished myself for doing such stuff to you. It was till one point in my life that thought about committing sui….” Nichkhun words were cut off when Wooyoung planted a kiss to shut him up. “Don’t say that. Do you know how precious a single breath is? I learn that the hard way. Don’t do the same mistake that I’ve done,” said Wooyoung looking at Nichkhun sadly.

 

 

Nichkhun just smile at Wooyoung’s action. “That was before, baby. I thought I will never meet you again. It’s different now. I have you and Danny. I will never do anything to danger my life because I want to always be by your side and protecting you.” “Promise?” asked Wooyoung like a child. “Pinky promise,” said Nichkhun chuckling. Both of them laughed heartily. Nichkhun then slowly closed the distance between him and Wooyoung.

 

 

Their lips meet in a sensual dancing. NIchkhun plunged his tongue inside Wooyoung’s inviting mouth, sealing the addictive taste as his. Wooyoung tilted his head to give better access to Nichkhun to explore his mouth. Nichkhun then alternately Wooyoung’s top and bottom lips lovingly, increasing the heat between them. Nichkhun then moved to Wooyoung’s neck and begin marking the milky white neck with his mark, showing to other people who Wooyoung belongs to. The heat in them starts to get overwhelming when Nichkhun caress Wooyoung’s thigh and Wooyoung soft moan become more audible.

 

 

“Daddy!!!!” Their sweet bond was broken when they heard Danny’s voice calling Wooyoung. Nichkhun stop his activity reluctantly. Wooyoung on the other hand was trying hard to get his breath back and calming himself to cover up the blush on his cheeks. “Yes baby,” said Wooyoung with an awkward smile. “Daddy, I want to pee pee,” said Danny, crossing his leg, showing that he cannot hold it any longer. “Pee pee??! Let’s go!” said Wooyoung panicking. He quickly run to Danny, carrying the little boy in his arm and make a quick run to the toilet. Nichkhun just smiles looking at his adorable babies.

 

 

Sleeping time quickly approaches. Nichkhun and Wooyoung excuse themselves to go to Nichkhun’s room because Danny is falling asleep in Nichkhun’s arm while Mrs. Jang, Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul are still chatting in the living room. Once they reached the room, Wooyoung went to the bathroom to take a quick shower while Nichkhun and Danny were lying side by side on the bed watching some cartoon. After 5 minutes, Wooyoung is done with his shower and had already changed into his pajama. “Khun, take Danny with you and take a shower together. He must be sweating a lot, playing earlier.” “Yes, honey,” said Nichkhun teasingly at Wooyoung which cause Danny to giggle.

 

 

Wooyoung just shakes his head while smiling. Once Nichkhun and Danny went to take their shower, Wooyoung as if on auto pilot, went to Nichkhun closet to take his pajama and put it on the bed for Nichkhun to wear later and then do the same with Danny’s pajama from his luggage. He just smiles happily upon hearing Nichkhun and Danny singing some cartoon song together. Danny run out from the bathroom with his whole body wrapped with towel. “Daddy, cold~~,” said Danny while hugging Wooyoung.

 

 

Wooyoung kissed his son forehead and help Danny to wear his pajama. He then dried his son hair using the towel while the little boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter