Unbreakable Chain Of Ridiculousness

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Yesung: ...maybe another Tiffany..yeah, that’s it!

 

(at Hall A)

 

Taeyeon: Tiff! (hug her waist from the back) ..I’m back! Hihihi!

Tiffany: How’s the paper?

Taeyeon: It’s okay ..I guess, ..it’s no fun without you, Tiff (hugging Tiffany’s right arm tightly and wiggle her head at Tiffany’s shoulder)

Tiffany: (laugh) You’re soo loveable, you know that?

Taeyeon: I know..anyway, where’s Seohyun, I miss her too! I want to thank her for all the tips and note she given me, its really helpful.

Tiffany: She’s gone to buy me some food. She’ll be back.

Taeyeon: Only you? I want some too..Seohyun is kinda mean, is she expecting I’m not coming?

Tiffany: (knock on Taeyeon’s head) Now, don’t say that! She’s a  very nice person! She helped you out, remember that.

Taeyeon: (pouched face) No need to yell at me..

Tiffany: What’s taking her so long?

 

(at cafeteria)

 

Seohyun: (searching) What should I buy for Tiff? Something delicious..what could it be?

Cafe Lady: Yes, dear? What would you like to buy?

Seohyun: Um, hello~ I ..don’t really know yet. Everything is soo oily here..

Cafe Lady: What’s that?

Seohyun: (suprised) Oh!? I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean that! So sorry! Please forgive me! (continuosly bowing)

Cafe Lady: (looking uncomfortable) It’s..okay, really. Don’t need to apologize to me. You’re a fine lady, I must say. Never see one so polite as you.

Seohyun: What? (while fixing her hair) Thank you. (smile brightly)

Cafe Lady: I’m in a good mood today, so I’m gonna give you one food for free! Now, choose! (smile)

Seohyun: Really? Wow, what should I choose? (exited)

Cafe Lady: (laugh) You were so picky 30 seconds ago..

Seohyun: (smile shyly) I should kept that to myself, sorry for that! (bowing) I won’t do that again..(looking away)

Cafe Lady: Now, don’t start to go all touchy on me. What would you like?

Seohyun: Um, can I have three foods for free? (puppy dog face)

Cafe Lady: What? That’s a little..

Seohyun: I buy a lot from you tomorrow..

Cafe Lady: Then, that’s a deal! (shake hands with Seohyun)

Yesung: (behind Seohyun) Now, that is just not fair! Why is she got the free food? I’m your no.1 customer, ahjumma~

Seohyun: (flinched) Um..I ..I ..just..

Yesung: Save it! No need ..(look at Seohyun’s face) ..wow, (talking to himself) neomu yeppeo..

Seohyun: What’s that? (nearing Yesung)

Yesung: Whoa, too close! (leaning back at the wall, suprised)

Cafe Lady: Ah~ you hand crushed my burger..

Yesung: (look back) What? Ah, I’m sorry..I pay for that. (searching his pocket) Oh, snap! Where’s my money? (looking at empty space) Ah! I put my wallet in my bag! Argh! Why did I do that? (knocking his head with his hand)

Cafe Lady: You know what you need to do if you don’t have money, right?

Yesung: Oh, no! ..(weird face) no, not the dishwasher job again..

Seohyun: It’s okay, I have the money my friend gave me. I can pay for you.

Yesung: (with his dirty hand) No, it’s okay. You don’t need to.

Cafe Lady: Yah! The lettuce is flying away from your hand!

Yesung: Oh, crap! (hiding his hand behind his back) Does anything hit you?

Seohyun: (looking uncomfortable) Ah..no, it’s okay..I’m fine.

Yesung: (looking down at the floor) So sorry..what’s wrong with me today? (talking to himself) “First, that crazy girl, now this angel is in front of me and I practically spoiled it..just my luck.”

Seohyun: Really, it’s fine. I can pay..if you’re uncomfortable with that, you can pay me back tomorrow..

Yesung: Let’s go with that. Thank you.

Seohyun: Okay, here you go (give money) . See you later.

Yesung: Um, wait! Are you eating alone?

Seohyun: No, I’m going to my friends now. We eat together.

Yesung: Um, all my friends actually in Hall A..I’m in Hall B..so we’re kinda separated..can I join you?

Seohyun: (suprised) Oh, really? Um..I’m okay with it, but I don’t know what if my friends are okay as well..

Yesung: (talking to himself) “She let me eat with her? This is my lucky day!! That girl from earlier said I’m lonely? Now look who’s the one with the girl now?”

Seohyun: (waving at Yesung) Are you okay? Hello?

Yesung: Ah, what?

Seohyun: Are you daydreaming?

Yesung: Ah..n..no. (talking to himself..again) “Man, I should stop talking to myself!”

Seohyun: Hello? Anybody home?

Yesung: Ah..sorry, again. Let’s find out then!

Seohyun: Wow, you really are a tenacious guy, aren’t you?

Yesung: Well, it’s good to be optimistic!

Seohyun: If my friends don’t seem to be comfortable..

Yesung: Don’t worry, I’ll make excuse and go away..deal?

Seohyun: Okay..that seem to work..I think..

Yesung: (while walking with Seohyun) Um, your name is?

Seohyun: I’m Seohyun, nice to meet you! (take out her hand from the pocket)

Yesung: A handshake? You’re kinda weird, but ..but nice! I’m Yesung! Nice to meet you too! (shake hand with Seohyun)

Seohyun: Your hand..is dirty. Here, take this. (giving him some tissue from her pocket)

Yesung: (shy) Thank you. Now I owe you two things, hahaha!

Seohyun: (laugh) You’re funny.

Yesung: (talking to himself) “Wow, even my comedy skill is working now! Thank you, God!”

Seohyun: How’s the paper earlier?

Yesung: Oh..the paper? It’s actually kinda hard..but, you’re the only person I tell it to. Keep it a secret, okay?

Seohyun: (smile) ‘Kay!

Yesung: (talking to himself) “Are we talking comfortably now? Jackpot!” Um..how bout you?

Seohyun: It’s okay. Been study really hard for this exam. I even got a mind map, just in case, I have this one special friend that I’ve been tutoring to.

Yesung: Oh, really? You looked very smart. I’m sure you score this exam, fighting!

Seohyun: (look uncomfortable) Um, yes..thanks.

Yesung: Um, can you teach me as well? Maybe a study group with your “special friend”?

Seohyun: Okay! Always happy to help those in need! (make a cool pose)

Yesung: (laugh) You’re funny as well.

Seohyun: (shyly) Thank you. You’re the first one to say that to me.

Yesung: Really? Well, you are.

Seohyun: Oh, that’s my friend, right there. Those two.

Taeyeon: Hey, you’re back! I want some food, please~ (aegyo)

Seohyun: Close your eyes first!

Taeyeon: Okay! ..wow, this looks delicious! Gomawo~

Tiffany: Who’s that behind you, Seohyun?

Seohyun: Oh, this is..

Tiffany & Taeyeon: Yesung!?

Yesung: Tiffany!? (look at Taeyeon) Scary ahjumma!?

Taeyeon: (glare) You really got some nerve showing up here!

Tiffany: You know him!?

Taeyeon: This is the “grim reaper” I’ve been telling you about!

Seohyun: I met him at the cafe earlier.

Yesung: (talking to himself) “Wow, this day couldn’t get any more ridiculous than this..”