Three Words In Three Days - Part 6

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Jessica: Yah! What are you two doing!? Stop it! (getting closer to them and try to break  them apart) Yah! I said stop it! Yah! What’s wrong with both of you?

Taeyeon: (trying to hit Sunny) Let us be! I want to beat the crap out of this girl! Urgh!

Sunny: Jessica! Let go of Taeyeon! I’ve been waiting for this day for ages! It’s time I put some senses to this girl head!

Jessica: Why are you two fighting!? Answer me!

Taeyeon: (struggling to get out from Jessica grasp) Yah! Let..go!!

Sunny: Come on, Tae! I’m right here! You want me to shut my mouth, right!? Then, come! I won’t stop talking bad about Tiffany if you don’t come here!

Jessica: (slap Sunny) Yah! What? So that’s why .. that’s why you two are fighting!?

Sunny: (start to push Jessica away) Yah! Why do you hit me? Am I your toy or something!? Huh!? You think you some kind of rich person? Suddenly come here and interrupt us!?

Jessica: I am rich! What is it to you? You talked bad about my sis, you gonna get it from me as well!

Sunny: (suddenly in a fighting pose) So, you brought backup, Tae? Well, that’s new! You just dropped to a level that is worse than a scumbag!

Taeyeon: (push Jessica away) Yah! Sunny! Let’s finish this!

Sunny: (smirk) With pleasure!!

Jessica: Enough, you two!

Taeyeon: I thought you’re on my side!?

Jessica: I don’t come here to beat anyone! Even though she said bad things about Tiff, I need to know the reasons first! We need to be reasonable, Tae! We’re civilised!

Taeyeon: Ah! Screw that!

Sunny: Right on!

Jessica: That’s it! (take her cell phone) Hello, is this the police department? I want to report about some fight! (close the phone with her hand) Want me to continue!?

Taeyeon: W-what? Urgh, you got lucky this time, Sunny!

Sunny: Well, that goes to you as well!

Jessica: Good! Now we’re getting somewhere! Um, there’s been a mistake. There’s no fight. Sorry.

Police: What? No fight? Is this a prank call? You want me to send you to prison? I can do that, you know?

Jessica: I was just trying to stop my friends from fighting, sir.

Police: What? This ain’t community centre! You do this again and I’m really gonna do something!

Jessica: Like what?

Police: (taken aback) What? You’re asking me? You really want me to do something!?

Jessica: No! I was just joking earlier! I’m so sorry, sir.

Police: Where do you live!? I’m gonna find you and..

Jessica: (disconnect the call quickly) Whew~ that was close.

Taeyeon: (wiping her blood on ) Do you really need to do that?

Sunny: (spit out blood from ) Ah~ that hurts! Shish!

Jessica: You two are grown up! Start acting like one!

Taeyeon: Well, I’m not the one with the prank call and stuff.

Sunny: Who are you anyway?

Jessica: Like I said earlier, I’m Tiffany’s sister!

Sunny: Huh? That girl has a sister? Well, at least you are decent than her, am I right, Tae?

Taeyeon: Yah! You want some more?

Sunny: Like I ever scared when you do that!

Jessica: Stop it! How this happen?

Taeyeon: Well, to summarise it, she started it first!

Sunny: Did not! I would never hit my friend!

Taeyeon: You hit me!

Sunny: That means you’re not my friend!

Taeyeon: I’m glad I know Tiffany! If not, I’ll never know that I’m befriending a two-face jerk like you!

Sunny: Well, technically. If you weren’t her friend, you have no friend at all! Face it! No one wants to be friend with you! Consider yourself lucky that I even want to talk to you back then!

Taeyeon: (started to cry) Well, thanks for talking to me! All those years, I’ve been a burden to you, right? Jess, let’s go..

Jessica: Wait, lets settle this and ..

Taeyeon: I said let’s go!! Come on!!  (pull Jessica’s hand)

Jessica: W-wait! Urgh! What is wrong with you two?

Sunny: (watching them getting far away) … I’m sorry, Tae~ (wiping her tears)

(At Jessica’s car)

Jessica: What’s wrong? You haven’t told me anything yet!

Taeyeon: (closing the car door really hard) Drive!

Jessica: Yah!

Taeyeon: Drive!!

Jessica: Ah~jeongmal!

(after 5 minutes)

Jessica: Yah~ are you going to tell me or what?

Taeyeon: You heard us earlier.

Jessica: Is she bad-talking about Tiffany?

Taeyeon: Yeah.. I can’t take it anymore. I tried reasoning with her. But she won’t listen! And the rest ..

Jessica: Why does she do that?

Taeyeon: Apparently, she’s jealous because I bring Tiffany to a theme park today.

Jessica: Whoa, seriously?

Taeyeon: What?

Jessica: You bring Tiffany to a theme park!?

Taeyeon: Yes?

Jessica: I think I can understand why she’s mad. If I were her, I would be too..  (looking away) You didn’t ask me either ..

Taeyeon: Yah! I’m not in the mood for your jokes!

Jessica: Yah! Stop screaming! I’m driving, Tae!

Taeyeon: Stop the car.

Jessica: W-what?

Taeyeon: Stop the car! I want to get off!

Jessica: T-that’s okay. I can send you home.

Taeyeon: Just stop the  car, please?

Jessica: Well, if you insist..

Taeyeon: (getting out from the car) Thanks, Jess. Oh, and about what you did earlier..

Jessica: Um, yes? (smile)

Taeyeon: That’s really annoying. Mind your own business. If you keep doing this, people might start think you as a nuisance. (close the car door really hard)

Jessica: Meorago!? Yah! Yah! Kim Taeyeon!! You come back here! I’m nuisance!? Well, I’m sorry if I’m werent’ helpful! Next time I’ll let you guys beat each other up really good! (honed at Taeyeon) Yah!

Taeyeon: Whatever ..

(at the streets)

Taeyeon: Man, its supposed to be a great day today! Where did I go wrong? Why? Why me!? (looking at the sky) Why me, God!? Argh, my hands! It hurts so bad! (look at her hands) Hmm, blood. Sunny’s blood. Am I too much? Am I on the wrong side here!? (sigh) (cover her face with her hands) Argh, am I too much? Did I really abandon her? Am I a bad friend to you, Sunny?

(two years ago..)

Sunny: Oh, there you are. You’re late!

Taeyeon: Sorry! I had something at hand awhile ago..

Sunny: What?

Taeyeon: An assignment. Group works, no biggie~

Sunny: Did they treat you well?

Taeyeon: Who?

Sunny: You group, dummy~ Are  they okay?

Taeyeon: Yeah, not too fond of me being in their team, tough. (laugh) But, it’s all good. If I see you, it’ll be alright, hihihi~

Sunny: Aigoo~ am I your mother or something? Taeyeon-ah~ don’t like that. You’re so timid. I feel the need to protect you every time, you know?

Taeyeon: Eh? Why? Am I like that?

Sunny: Every time, Tae~ I want you to become someone that can stand on her own feet and live up to the world. Show them what you can do. You have so many potential. I know it! Hee~

Taeyeon: How can I do that if they don’t even want me near them?

Sunny: Well, here , take this.

Taeyeon: Em? What’s this?

Sunny: It’s a lucky charm. I made it myself. We have art class today and the teacher asked us to do this. I thought I give you. You know, for good luck.

Taeyeon: It’s not really pretty~

Sunny: Yah, it’s hard to make this thing! I’ve spent 2 hours doing it! You should at least say thank you or something~ Geez..

Taeyeon: Thank you! I love it!

Sunny: Geez, how cheesy can you get? Just a simple thank you will be nice.

Taeyeon: Okay, as exchange for this. I’ll buy you something good tomorrow.

Sunny: What is it? A phone?

Taeyeon: We’re still in middle school, Sunny. I can’t afford that.

Sunny: Yeah, I know. Just messing with you. So.. tomorrow?

Taeyeon: Yeah, tomorrow. See you then, bye!

Sunny: Yeah, be careful on you way home!