A Weekend With Her

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

(There’s a quiz coming up in less than 2 weeks and the 3 girls decided to make a study group)

Taeyeon: Ah~ you got to be kidding me! We have 2 weeks left? I think I need more time! I’m not ready (sigh) ..I’m going to fail again on this test.

Seohyun: Hey, don’t think like that, Tae. We all have been studying together since the first day, remember? For me, practice make perfect and that is what you’re becoming, Tae, a good scholar..

Taeyeon: Re..really? (choked up)

Tiffany: Yeah, don’t be so hard on yourself. You worked hard, and I bet you’ll score this exam, no problem!

Taeyeon: Tiffany..

Tiffany: Hehehe, or..how about this? If you get good grades on this exam, I buy you a present and a chocolate, how about that?

Taeyeon: Then, it’s a deal! I’ll score the exam, just for you, Tiffany!

Seohyun: For your information, I will be busy this weekend because of the extra tuition that my mom set for me. So, I think that Tiffany can take the role for awhile, right?

Tiffany: What? No problem! Piece of cake. We gonna have fun studying together, right Taeyeon? (while holding Taeyeon’s hand)

Taeyeon: Uh, um, yeah.. (shy)

Seohyun: Based from what I see here, you guys gonna be just fine without me. Best of luck, if there’s any problem, you can call me.

Taeyeon & Tiffany: Okay!

 

(After school..)

 

Taeyeon: Tiffany, if you don’t mind, let’s start our first session at my house?

Tiffany: Why’s that?

Taeyeon: Um, (panicking) it’s okay if you don’t wanna..I just..its just that, my mom keep wanting to meet you.

Tiffany: Is that so? Have you been telling your mom about my behavior at school? Did I do anything to you or something?

Taeyeon: No, it’s not that! You see, I ..

Tiffany: No sweat, my sweetie~ of course I don’t mind! Tonight?

Taeyeon: Yes..

Tiffany: Then it’s a date! A study date, it is! (laugh)

Taeyeon: I can’t say anything if you wanna put it like that.. but yeah, it’s kinda like a date! Hahaha!

Tiffany: Okay, see you then..

Taeyeon: Annyeong! (after Tiffany leave) ..dang! Why can’t I keep my act together everytime I talked to her? She’s a girl, just like me, for God sake! ..but, she’s kinda pretty too..ARGH! What’s wrong with me!? Maybe because she’s popular and all, yeah, that’s why. All the boys in school kinda have an interest in her. Maybe I’m just nervous because she’s kinda superior to me..yeah, that’s it!!

 

(later that night..Tiffany’s room)

 

Jessica: What’s with the cute dress all of a sudden? You’re bothering me!

Tiffany: Oh, please sis! I really need your help tonight! ..is this one cute?

Jessica: Hey, you didn’t answer me!

Tiffany: I’m going to my friend’s house, there, are you statisfied?

Jessica: Eh..that’s not it~ you never wear anything like this when going to Yesung’s house..

Tiffany: I’m telling you the truth! And it’s a female friends..yeoja chingu!

Jessica: All the more reasons why I’m interrogating you!

Tiffany: Okay, here’s the thing..she’s really a close friends of mine, and I want to look nice in front of her family, I don’t want anyone to say that our family is of low standards.

Jessica: Oh, now I get it. You’re right! Okay, I’ll help you. I think pink will look good on you.

Tiffany: Oh, thanks!

 

(that night..Taeyeon’s room)

 

Sunny: Hey, I’ve never see your room this clean! Is someone special coming?

Taeyeon: No one, just my new classmate..that’s all.

Sunny: Oh, so you want to look good in front of him..I get it! Nice move!

Taeyeon: It’s a “she” ..

Sunny: Now, that’s just wrong..you never cleaned up the room when I come here!

Taeyeon: That’s because you never asked me to..we’re best friends, I thought you can accept me as it is.

Sunny: Well, yeah. I do. But, why she..

Taeyeon: This is really not important. I must get back to cleaning, you can help if you want.

Sunny: Oh, so that’s how it’s going to be..fine, have fun with your “new” friend! Why asked for my help!? I might ruined the “show”!! Goodbye..”best friend”!

Taeyeon: Sunny, I don’t mean it that way .. ah, she’s already left. Maybe I’m being to harsh on her..

Mom: Taeng! Someone’s at the door!

Taeyeon: Oh, that must be Tiffany! Okay, mom! ..... Hi, Tiff! Please, come in. Are you cold?

Tiffany: Yeah, just a little bit, but I’m fine. But I saw an angry girl walking very fast. She kept saying your name in her words..

Taeyeon: Oh..that’s my friend, Sunny. She’s just angry because...she lost a game, that’s all. No biggie.

Tiffany: Oh, that’s okay. No need to explain further. Please take care of me!

Taeyeon: Yes, my lady ~ hahaha

Tiffany: This is going to be fun!

Taeyeon: (talking to herself) ..hope I don’t ruin it.