Three Words In Three Days - Part 12

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

Taeyeon: Why do I have friends like this?

Tiffany: Have you ordered something for me?

Taeyeon: What? Oh, I haven’t.

Tiffany: Why?

Taeyeon: I don’t know what do you like to eat.

Tiffany: We still don’t know each other that well, huh? (smile)

Taeyeon: Please don’t say that. You make me look like I’m not trying..

Tiffany: Try what?

Taeyeon: Um, nothing! Hahaha~ I was just kidding.

Tiffany: Pork belly, live squid and kimchi stew.

Taeyeon: Wha? Oh, that’s your favorite foods?

Tiffany: Other than that, I can eat anything! Hiihihi~

Taeyeon: Geez, you’re teasing me~ okay,how about some steak?

Tiffany: Love it! But..do you have the money? It’s kinda expensive.

Taeyeon: Don’t worry. I got it all covered! I received some pocket money today from a friend of mine. She said to spend the money happily today~

Sunny: (coughing) I’ll kill you, Kim Taeyeon~ (coughing) I’ll make sure you pay.. (coughing) double the money you use today! (coughing)

Taeyeon: Geez, I think I’m in trouble~

Tiffany: Where is he?

Taeyeon: Who?

Tiffany: The guy we talked about the other day. The one you like so much? You’ll be meeting him here today, right?

Taeyeon: Ah, right.. let’s forget about him for now.

Tifffany: Eh? Why?

Taeyeon: Let’s eat first, okay? “She’s making this hard for me from the beginning!”

Tiffany: Okay~ “Why is she acting like this today?”

Waiter: Here you go, miss. Bon appetite!

Taeyeon: Um, can I have some champagne, please?

Waiter: Sure. Are you two double-dating?

Taeyeon: Well..

Tiffany: Ah, no~ we’re just waiting for ‘her’ boyfriend! Bring the champagne when he come in, okay?

Taeyeon: Wait..don’t worry, Tiff. Bring it here now. No need to make it special for him, right?

Waiter: Right away, miss.

Tiffany: Hmm? You acted as if he’s not important to you now..why?

Taeyeon: Oh, no~ he’s important! But, I don’t want to be obvious, you know? Yeah, that’s it! (awkward laugh)

Tiffany: If you say so..

Taeyeon: “How do I start?” Um..Tiff?

Tiffany: Yes?

Taeyeon: Do you still think that I have a chance...with ‘him’? You know, he doesn’t like me at all. It’s my first time ...

Tiffany: (hold Taeyeon’s hand) Don’t worry. It’ll be alright. I’ll be here no matter what the result will be, okay?

Taeyeon: Yeah..sure. Of course you will. I hope so..

Tiffany: Why do you like him so much?

Taeyeon: To put it short..I think he is my other half.

Tiffany: (shivering) Ooh~ I never thought the day will come when you start to use cheesy line like that hahaha~

Taeyeon: Well, there’s more.

Tiffany: Hmm?

Taeyeon: (taking a bouquet of flower from under the table) I-I’m..actually, I..

Tiffany: Are you okay, Tae?

Taeyeon: I want to..say that..I ..think I like..you.

Tiffany: Whoo~ me too!

Taeyeon: W-what? Seriously!?

Sunny: (spit out her drink) W-what!?

Tiffany: That how I should act out, right?

Taeyeon: I don’t ..understand.

Tiffany: Well, you’re practising your line, right?

Taeyeon: No.. I was..

Tiffany: That’s okay. Don’t worry. That guy should answer like I do.

Taeyeon: I like you, Tiff! You!!

Tiffany: What are talking about, Tae? You’re kidding, right?

Taeyeon: I’ve never be more serious than this! I really, really like you! From the day we spend the night together studying. I can’t stop thinking about you! I..

Tiffany: So, the one you like is..

Taeyeon: It’s you..it was you all along. There was no boy.

Tiffany: I ..don’t know what to say..

Taeyeon: (on her knees) Tiffany, will you be my girlfriend? I got chocolate too, see?  (taking out chocolate from her suit) Tadaa~

Tiffany: (take the flower) This is really sweet..

Taeyeon: You can thank that ahjumma there, that is Sunny.

Tiffany: Oh, really?..I

Sunny: Good job, Tae. Straight to the point! Sorry for the whole acting thing, Tiff! Hi! Nice to meet you! I never knew that Taeyeon like you~ I just found out yesterday!

Taeyeon: I bought this ring too, it’s not that expensive but I think it’ll do well..

Tiffany: What are you two thinking!?

Taeyeon: W-what?

Tiffany: This is..this is wrong!! I already told you I don’t like it!! You know it well!

Taeyeon: Yes, but ..I think that..

Tiffany: Well, whatever you’re thinking right now is wrong!! Sure, I love you too, as a friend, as a sister! Why do you need to misunderstand such simple words, Tae!?

Taeyeon: I understand it completely. I was just.. it took me three days for me to think about it as well, and I've decided that I..

Tiffany: I don’t want ... this. (throw the flower on the floor) All of this!! It’s weird. I’m not into this kind of stuff. I never thought that you were..Ah~ should’ve known by the time you’re talking about that movie you’re watching the other day..

Taeyeon: Tiff, please calm down. Listen to me..

Tiffany: No..not anymore, Tae! I think we’re done here. Maybe you’re confused right now, Tae~ Try to think about it on your way home! I’ll be going now.. I’m sorry.. 

Taeyeon: But I... Sunny, do something!

Sunny: I don’t know ....what to do..

Taeyeon: Stop her, she’s going away, Sunny-ah~ (start to cry..) She’s going, Sunny~

Sunny: (hug Taeyeon) I’m sorry, I don’t know it would turn out like this, Tae..this is all my fault! (cry) Sorry, Tae~

Taeyeon: Why!? I was just..I was just..

Sunny: I’m sorry, Tae~

Taeyeon: It shouldn’t turn out like this, right? I ..still have..a chance, right? (down on her knees)

Sunny: What have I done!? Tae, be patient~  (teary eyes) We’ll figure something out, okay?

Taeyeon: (teary eyes) What should I do, Sunny? What should I do?

Sunny: We'll get through this, okay? We'll get through this..