Friends With Benefits

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

(Sooyoung is bringing Taeyeon to the hall for the assembly)

Sooyoung: Okay, unnie. Here we are. You do know where this is, right?

Taeyeon: Aish~this kid really gets on my nerves sometimes..I know where we are..the main hall.

Sooyoung: (pat Taeyeon’s head) Aigoo~ you sure got that one right! Want some candy, unnie?

Taeyeon: Why you..just because you’re taller than me, doesn’t mean you can drop the honorific! I’m still growing, my height is not permanent.

Sooyoung: Now this is an example why people need to learn Biology. With it, you can accept things as it is.

Taeyeon: You such a nerdy girl. I’ll bet you don’t have that many friends, right?

Sooyoung: Ha! Is that really important? Whaa~you’re really good at talking about useless stuff! I’ll bet you’ll be a good DJ soon..if you’re still alive, that is (laugh)

Taeyeon: Okay, enough talk! I need to go now. Annyeong~ see you later, kid!

Sooyoung: (while watching Taeyeon walking away) Ha~see such an adorable person. Why is she still single?

Taeyeon: (suddenly) I heard that!

 

(after assembly finish, in hall)

 

Teacher: Okay, today we’re going to divide you into classes according to your grade on last final exam. The names I’m about to call will be on class 2-3-F. The names are ...

Taeyeon: Ugh, I’m sure my name is in that list. I flunk on the last exam because I had a major migrain. But, as usual, nobody believe me..go figure.

Teacher: ..Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun. That’s all. All of you can follow me to your new class. We’ll begin right away after we enter.

Taeyeon: See! See! I just know it! Some luck I have..this is all Sunny’s fault. Giving me fake hopes and all..

Tiffany: You got to be kidding me! Why am I in this class? This is so unfair! What am I gonna tell mom later!? I  worked so hard, too..

Seohyun: Calm down. There’s must be some kind of mistake! I know I come fully-prepared last time as well. Teacher can’t I asked..

Taeyeon: (annoyed) Hey, you two. Can’t you two zip it? Everyone also feel the same, not just you two! Aish, what a drama queen..

Tiffany: Oh, no you didn’t just say that to my face. I’m not a reject like you! We worked hard, and ended up here, now where’s the justice in that?

Seohyun: Yeah, and ..drama queen? I’m one of the best student here!! I don’t like it here! People here don’t actually read book..

Taeyeon: Yah, you really got some nerves trying to make enemies out of this class in just 5 minutes. Know your place, and maybe you get to sleep in your comfy bed tonight, ladies~ (while polishing the badge on Seohyun’s and Tiffany’s pocket)

Teacher: Please, ladies! You’re all pretty! Now, can we stop the fight? The reasons we have these 2 student in our class because they have the potential to teach others. As you know, academic isn’t doing very good nowadays. Hence, the principle has decided to position the students randomly.

Tiffany: Even so, do you really need to put me in the same class with her? (secretly looking at Taeyeon)

Seohyun: If that’s what the teacher said, then I will gladly follow. I will help this student get good grades, ma’am. Especially, the one with the “highest” potential. (also secretly looking at Taeyeon)

Taeyeon: Hahaha..very funny~ I’ll prove it to you! I accept the challenge!

Teacher: Isn’t this a start of a beautiful friendship?

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun: No!!

 

(during short break)

 

Taeyeon: (landing a load of books on Seohyun’s table) Okay, here’s the thing. I’m not stupid, okay? I’m just happen to be a slow learner. And .. and, (shy face) I’ll be nice to you if you can teach me things that I don’t understand during class..okay?

Seohyun: Okay, no problem. As long as you believe me, I’ll believe in you as well in getting high scores in quizzes and  exams. Pinky promise?

(Taeyeon seems to be awfully suprise by the innocent in Seohyun)

Taeyeon: O..okay.

Tiffany: Hey, don’t leave me out of this. I want to be in this team too! I feel welcomed here.

Taeyeon & Seohyun: But, nobody invited you.

Tiffany: Wha..what!? (panicking)

Taeyeon: Just kidding! Man, the look on your face, priceless. You look really cute just now.

Tiffany: What...did you say..?

Taeyeon: Um..um, nothing..right, Seohyun?

Seohyun: The important things is that we can help each other out and be friends, right?

Taeyeon & Tiffany: Right, ma’am!! (laugh)