Three Words In Three Days - Part 11

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

(later that night..)

Sunny: So, you’re actually like this girl?

Taeyeon: Actually, I don’t know if this is my true feeling or just a temporary..

Sunny: (hold Taeyeon’s hand) Either way, no I understand why all of this happen. If you told me earlier, I wouldn’t be so mad at you. (sigh)

Taeyeon: How could I!? This is ...so embarrassing.

Sunny: Taeyeon, love is blind. And I’m proud of you cuz you’re about to prove the saying is right!

Taeyeon: But the feeling isn’t mutual. She...well, she don’t agree with me on that one!

Sunny: Ah! You already confessed to her?

Taeyeon: No! No! Not yet! (breathing heavily)

Sunny: Okay! Okay! I got it! Phew~

Taeyeon: What should I do?

Sunny: Well, you did promised her you were gonna meet this “boy” tomorrow, right?

Taeyeon: Yeah..kinda. Only that the boy is Tiffany herself.

Sunny: Then we’re on the right track. You’re gonna confess to her tomorrow?

Taeyeon: That’s how its suppose to go tomorrow. Or maybe we should postpone it, right?

Sunny: NO! Not an option! I know this game so well.

Taeyeon: Game?

Sunny: If you delay it, it will just gonna get delay all over again when the time come. I know you that much, so I can tell.

Taeyeon: You’re probably right. (sigh) What if she..

Sunny: Reject you?

Taeyeon: Don’t say that! It can turn into bad luck!

Sunny: Taeyeon, luck doesn’t get in the way of love.

Taeyeon: It doesn’t?

Sunny: Been there, done that!

Taeyeon: Done what?

Sunny: Focus! Focus!! This is about you, not me!

Taeyeon: Okay! Okay! So what’s the plan? You promised to help, right?

Sunny: Yeah, yeah~ I told you earlier, right? Let me think...

Taeyeon: (after 5 minutes..) Hmm, anything?

Sunny: I have one like 3 minutes ago.

Taeyeon: Then, why don’t you tell me just now?

Sunny: Wow~relax, lover girl! Don’t rush my genius! Yes, I thought about it earlier, but I don’t think you can pull it off.

Taeyeon: Ah~ just tell me.

(the next morning..)

Sunny: Taeyeon, are you home? Ppalli! We’re gonna be late!

Taeyeon: (brushing her hair) We still have 2 hours before the meet!

Sunny: (take the brush) Yah! (hit Taeyeon’s head slightly with the brush) Do you want this to plan to be successful or not?

Taeyeon: Ouch! (rubbing her head) Of course I do! No need to ask me...

Sunny: (smile) It’s like your first date, huh?

Taeyeon: Yeah, only there’s a chance I’ll be rejected and not be friend with Tiffany anymore, that is.

Sunny: (hit Taeyeon again) Don’t make me hit you again! You need to be brave!! This kind of things need that...a lot!!

Taeyeon: (sigh) Lets just go already before you hit me again.

Sunny: Wait a minute! I bought this before I come here. Here!

Taeyeon: A tie?

Sunny: Well, somebody’s got to be the ‘boy’, right?

Taeyeon: (take the tie roughly) And what makes you think I’m the one!?

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah~ you’ll look cute with that on~

Taeyeon: R-really? Well, I do look good in boys clothes.

Sunny: Here, wear the suit as well. Off we go now! Shall we?

Taeyeon: (take a deep breath) Oh, God this is gonna be a long day.

(at a fancy restaurant..)

Sunny: Where is she? She’s late. Oh, there you are! Over here, Tae!

Taeyeon: (wave at Sunny) Oh, okay~

Sunny: Do you get the ‘stuff’?

Taeyeon: (panting) Of course I have! Man, this is tiring. All the shops are so far away from here.

Sunny: Enough whining! Wow~ you sure sweat a lot.

Taeyeon: Really? Ah, this tie is not a good thing to wear on a hot day, you know? (wiping up her sweat with the tie)

Sunny: Yah! Don’t do that! The tie is my fathers’! He’ll notice that I took it if you do that!

Taeyeon: Ah~really? Mianhae~

Sunny: You’re such a clutch today, Tae. (smirk) Are you nervous?

Taeyeon: No, I’m not!

Sunny: Yes, you are. I can see it.

Taeyeon: Where?

Sunny: In your eyes..

Taeyeon: That line is soo cheesy~ Anyway, where do we hide this ‘stuff’?

Sunny: Under the table will be nice! It will be a sincere and dorky kind of propose! It’ll make you look cute in front of her. Everybody loves a cute person!

Taeyeon: Well, I hate it when you act cute in front of me. How do you explain that?

Sunny: You’re not really a normal person to begin with, so that’s an exception to my theory.

Taeyeon: Why you little..

Sunny: I’ll be waiting at the table just over there. I’ll give you a signal if she come in, okay?

Taeyeon: Thanks, you’ve been a great help. If this works, its all because of you!

Sunny: It NEEDS TO WORK! You’re using my money to buy all that ‘stuff’. Oh, have you told Tiffany to come here?

Taeyeon: Ah, yes. I messaged her a little while ago.

Sunny: Then, we’re all good to go! Don’t forget to pay back the money, okay?

Taeyeon: But you’re the one who asked me to buy all this!

Sunny: Details! Details! Forget about it! Okay, I’m off. Good luck, fighting!

Taeyeon: Fighting!

(After 10 minutes)

Sunny: (whisper) Yah! She’s coming in!

Taeyeon: W-what? W-where? I-I don’t see her..

Sunny: (whisper) On the left!

Taeyeon: Here? I don’t see her!

Sunny: The other left, you dummy! Oops, I speak too loud.

Taeyeon: Oh, I see her! Thanks. Wish me luck!

Sunny: W-what? I don’t know you..waiter!

Taeyeon: Man, that some lame acting~ Tiffany know her anyway. What’s with the act all of the sudden?

Tiffany: Taeyeon! Hi!

Taeyeon: Ah, Tiffany! You’re here! Um, why are you here?

Sunny: Oh my God! Is she for real? (whisper) Yah~ you asked her to come here!

Taeyeon: Ah, right! I forgot. Sorry.

Tiffany: Oh, is that Sunny?

Taeyeon: No, that’s not her! Isn’t that right, Sunny? I mean, ma’am?

Sunny: Ah..yes~ (awkward smile) I’m totally not Sunny~ hahaha But I bet she look pretty if she has the same face as me!

Taeyeon: (hit her forehead) Oh, my God! What the hell is that? She’s totally not good in acting. Okay, ma’am, thanks for the ‘answer’~ (grin)

Sunny: You’re welcome, Tae~ I mean, young lady, I mean ..stranger. Um, get off my back! I don’t know you, okay!?

Tiffany: Okay... (awkward smile) Tae, that ahjumma is scary~

Sunny: Ahjumma!? Why you .. I mean, (smile) continue with whatever you girls are doing.. carry on! Waiter! Where’s my wine!? I thought this is a 5-star restaurant!! What’s with the bad service all of the sudden, huh?

Taeyeon: (awkward laugh) Just...ignore her, Tiff! She’s on a world of her own, I think.

Tiffany: If you say so..

Taeyeon: (pulled out chair for Tiffany) Here. Have a seat.

Tiffany: Thank you, my prince. By the way, you’re looking really good with that black tie and the suit.

Taeyeon: Ah, thank you. I dress to impress. Hahaha

Tiffany: Hahaha that’s good! I gotta to say, if I were a boy, I would be falling for you~

Taeyeon: Jeongmal? Thank you, Sunny!

Tiffany: Who?

Taeyeon: Nothing! Nothing! Hihihihi

Sunny: (coughing) Nice one! (coughing) (thumb up)

Taeyeon: Booya!

Tiffany: You two seem weird. You know each other?

Sunny: Yah! I already told you we didn’t know each other! What’s wrong with you!?

Taeyeon: (awkward laugh) Why are you listening to our conversation? (grin) I thought I didn’t ‘know’ you!? (smile)

Sunny: Oh, yeah~ carry on! Waiter!!

Taeyeon: Why do I have friends like this?