Story Unfold

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

Kyuhyun: I better go now. It’s getting late.

Taeyeon: Oh, okay. Here, take the tape. We still need to edit it so that we can show what kind of person Yesung is!

Kyuhyun: (short laugh) Okay, whatever you say.

Tiffany: How long would it take to be done?

Kyuhyun: Won’t be long. But .. I need to check on some things first.

Jessica: What?

Kyuhyun: Nothing important. (smile)

Jessica: If you say so. Bye!

(at Kyuhyun house..)

Kyuhyun: Something’s wrong. This is not how the story should go. Something’s off. But what? Well, the best way to know is..

(The next morning, Yesung’s house)

Kyuhyun: (knock knock) Hey, Yesung!

Yesung: Ah, Kyuhyun! Good morning!

Kyuhyun: (smie) Good morning! (punch Yesung) Isn’t it a beautiful day!? (another punch) What have you been doing? (grab Yesung’s collar) Ruining someone else life, isn’t it!?

Yesung: (grab Kyuhyun’s collar) What the hell is wrong with you!? Stop it! The neighbour will hear us!

Kyuhyun: Let them be! Why, afraid the whole neighbourhood know that you’re a jerk!? Selling a girl? You’re such a sick person! (another punch)

Yesung: Wha-what!? I don’t know what you’re talking about? (looking away)

Kyuhyun: Look at me when I talk to you, jerk! Wanna get another beating!?

Yesung: (blocking his face with his hands) Okay! Okay! I admit it! Why is it have to do with you anyway!? Jealous!?

Kyuhyun: Oh, this guy really want some, huh?

Yesung: How do you know anyway!?

Kyuhyun: (taken aback and release Yesung’s collar) ..I..overheard you the other day.

Yesung: Yeah, right! (wipe out the blood on his lips) As if I’ll believe that! So, you’re the one who’s been sneaking into my house this whole time!

Kyuhyun: So what if I did?

Yesung: I’m calling the police! (grab his cell phone)

Kyuhyun: (grab Yesung’s cell phone) Oh, yeah? We can die together if you want to! You report me for trespassing, and I report you for whatever the hell you’re about to do with Seohyun!

Yesung: Ergh! Why you..how did you know!?

Kyuhyun: Simple! Voice recorder, under your bed! ..and looked at what I found! Some twisted bastard trying to .. argh, I can’t even say it!

Yesung: Hey, we can work this out, alright? We split it..50-50! How about that?

Kyuhyun: (punch Yesung) You’re sick, you know that!?

Yesung: I don’t care what you say to me! The money is not for me!

Kyuhyun: Oh, really? What is it for?

Yesung: I can’t tell you that..

Kyuhyun: (grab Yesung’s collar) You better tell me or I smashed you pretty face, right here, right now!!

Yesung: Do what you want! You’re not getting anything from me!

Kyuhyun: A stubborn one, huh? Okay, I ought to find out about it anyway. Just a matter of time. I’ll let you go this time. But remember, I’ll be watching!

Yesung: (watching Kyuhyun walking away) So the other day, Taeyeon was .. aish! I should have known! (throw his cell phone on the ground)

(back at Kyuhyun house)

Kyuhyun: Why is he so insisted on keeping it a secret? I know about the transaction as well. He doesn’t look worried like someone doing a crime getting busted should be. I need to investigate this more.

(phone ringing)

Kyuhyun: Hello? Oh, Tiffany? Why do you call me?

Tiffany: Um, is the tape ready?

Kyuhyun: No, I ..still need time on it. The tape is kinda damaged because Taeyeon take it hastily back then.

Tiffany: Oh, really? That’s okay. Take your time. Just know that we need to do it within this holiday break.

Kyuhyun: I got it, don’t worry.

Tiffany: And um..Kyuhyun?

Kyuhyun: Yes?

Tiffany: How about Seohyun?

Kyuhyun: I’ve been watching Yesung since last night. Don’t worry. I know when he’s about to make his move. Have you contact Seohyun?

Tiffany: Wha..why? We fought, remember?

Kyuhyun: Really? Still?

Tiffany: Yes..but I think we need to drop our ego if we want to save her.

Kyuhyun: That’s true. We need to know her exact location every time.

Tiffany: That’s hard, but will do. I call her after this.

Kyuhyun: Good. And ..do you know anything about Yesung that make him need money that much?

Tiffany: Nothing much. I know his living expenses is kinda expensive, but his parents lived at overseas now. So, don’t see any connection there. He must be broke right now, that’s what I think.

Kyuhyun: Really? Okay, thanks. (call end) Is he the only child in the family? I wonder..

(the next day..)

Kyuhyun: (open the window) Crap! Where’s his car? Damn it! Must’ve overslept because of that lookout! (call Tiffany) Tiff! Yesung’s gone! I don’t know where he gone to. Call Seohyun now! Go to her right now before Yesung does!

Tiffany: What!? Right away! (call end)

Kyuhyun: (wearing his jacket and hat) Oh, no you don’t, Yesung!

(in front of Yesung’s house)

Kyuhyun: Where he could have gone to? Ah, you! Ahjussi, how long have you been standing there!?

Man: Ahjussi!? (grab Kyuhyun’s collar) You gotta be joking with me? Don’t you know who I am?

Kyuhyun: I know if you tell me..

Man: I’m what you called ...a debt collector. You know who lived here?

Kyuhyun: Kinda..

Man: This guy owned me $300 000 !! And he’s not paying anything!

Kyuhyun: What .. “ Yesung, seriously!? In dollar? Have you gone nuts!?” ..um, I called you if he’s back.

Man: Now that’s a good boy. This is my card. Call me, okay? (patting Kyuhyun’s head) Let’s go, guys!

Kyuhyun: Man, that’s really annoying. He’s broke and has a lot of debt. Way to go, Yesung.

(phone ringing)

Kyuhyun: Hello? Tiffany!? Anything!?

Tiffany: I’m with Seohyun now. We’re at my house. She looked confused at first and hesitated when we approach her, but her life is at stake. So, we just grab her right away and bring her here!

Kyuhyun: Does her parents let you?

Tiffany: No one at the house during that time.

Kyuhyun: Okay, make sure you called her parents and inform them. (sigh) ..false alarm?

(at Tiffany house ..)

Tiffany: Seohyun, listen. We just want to talked to you about something.

Seohyun: Really!? You looked like you want to kidnap me or something! Explain! Now!

Taeyeon: It’s not as easy as it looks..well, ..

Jessica: Yesung want to sell your body!

Tiffany & Taeyeon: (stare at Jessica) ...seriously?

Taeyeon: Might as well tell her about all the operation as well, Jess. Way to go.

Jessica: Hey, just trying to be honest. Nothing wrong about that, right?

Seohyun: What are you guys talking about?

Taeyeon: Well..you see. Yesung..

Seohyun: What is it now?