Getting Back Seohyun

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Tiffany: What?

Yesung: You heard me! All according to plan..

Tiffany: What plan? Destroy me? Hah! Like that’s gonna scare me!

Yesung: Oh, don’t worry. Either way I win, I break your heart ..or hers. As simple as that.

Tiffany: You bastard! You leave her alone, you hear me!? I’m serious!! You lay one finger on her and..

Yesung: What? What are you gonna do!? I already touched her hands twice today! Hahahaha!

Tiffany: Why you..

Yesung: It’s your own fault! Have you heard? Taeyeon said to her to let you guys go..and I was just helping her. She even have a fever after that incident! What kind of friend are you people!? Hahahaha! You’re making it easier for me!

Tiffany: Don’t ..please. Just stop. You have your fun last time. Don’t hurt my friends.

Yesung: You think I’m statisfied with that? Heh, you gotta be kidding me! This is only a taste ..

Tiffany: ..

Yesung: Cat got your tongue, huh? Speak!

Tiffany: I have nothing more to say to trash like you!

(call end)

Yesung: Hah! That girl got some nerve raising her voice at me! Well, that’s all for today. Sorry, Seohyun. I .. need to use you.

(the next day)

Taeyeon: Tiff, good morning! Ready for today’s exam?

Tiffany: Good morning..

Taeyeon: You don’t seem to be in a cheerful mode today. Are you sick? (putting her hand on Tiff forehead)

Tiffany: (quickly remove Taeyeon hand) I’m fine. Don’t bother me. I’m not in the mood..

Taeyeon: Oh, okay. I can see that..sorry.

Tiffany: No, don’t be. I..just had a bad day yesterday. That’s all.

Taeyeon: Something you want to share?

Tiffany: Not really..

Taeyeon: Come on, you can share with me. I can keep a secret hehe

Tiffany: It’s Yesung..he called me yesterday.

Taeyeon: Seriously!?

Tiffany: No kidding. I was suprised as well when he called. I never thought he still have my number.

Taeyeon: So, what happened?

Tiffany: It’s about Seohyun. He is trying to use her against us!

Taeyeon: What? Now, how’s that gonna happen anyway?

Tiffany: Well, although the plan look shabby, but it’s in progress. Just look at yesterday. It looks like he’s one step ahead of us.

Taeyeon: Why is he so mean? Using people like that..

Tiffany: Well, that’s why I never want to see him on the first place. But that idiot Seohyun .. it’s unevitable. That’s the only thing I can say now.

Taeyeon: Today’s the last day right? The exam?

Tiffany: I guess so. After that, it’s holiday. We have a week to expose Yesung evil plan!

Taeyeon: Sound like a plan! We just play along with his charade first. Then, we attack! This vacation gonna get messy!

Tiffany: (laugh) You know, Tae? You never failed to make me laugh!

Taeyeon: Glad to know that my awesomeness is still there.

Tiffany: We’ll be Sherlock Holmes after the exam!

Taeyeon: Yeah, yeah. I gotta go. See you later!

Tiffany: Bye.

(at the hall)

Taeyeon: Oh, man! Another hard paper, and with this guy around, this is not gonna be easy..

Yesung: Oh, hello Tae!

Taeyeon: “Gotta get into acting mode!” Yeah, yeah, morning! This is the last day, right?

Yesung: Oh, yeah! After this, my whole vacation is gonna fill with a date with Seohyun!

Taeyeon: What!?

Yesung: Yeah, we’re kinda close after what happened yesterday.

Taeyeon: She actually agreed to date you?

Yesung: Well, I haven’t asked her yet. But, I think it’s gonna be okay.

Taeyeon: “Wow, this guy is well-prepared!” Okay, just don’t do it too much! I want to study with her during the vacation.

Yesung: What? I thought you guys are fighting?

Taeyeon: What, how do you know that!?

Yesung: ..a hunch.

Taeyeon: Seohyun told you, right?

Yesung: Kinda..look, I don’t want to be the reasons you guys aren’t friends so I’m going to talk to her today and have her see reason. How about that?

Taeyeon: “Try to do some nice thing, huh? Like that’s gonna fooled me!” Okay..I appreciate that. Thanks.

Yesung: Sure.

(after exam..)

Yesung: Okay, see you later, Taeyeon! At first I thought it’s a burden sitting next to you. But now, I think that it’s a blessing!

Taeyeon: Stop saying nice things to me! It isn’t like you..” Blessing, huh? Of course it is! You got to use Seohyun now”

(at the cafe..)

Tiffany: Taeyeon, over here!

Taeyeon: Hi! How’s exam?

Tiffany: Not to good. Can’t concentrate much. Well, Seohyun was sitting next to me..

Taeyeon: Oh, I almost forgot! ..it must be hard. Any progress?

Tiffany: Well, she did give me a small note..

Taeyeon: Really!? Well, that’s  something!

Tiffany: You read it..(giving the small note in her pocket)

Taeyeon: ..

Dear Tiffany,

I hope you guys are doing fine without me. I don’t know why are we acting like this towards each other, but I think I’m okay with it. At least I get to spend my time with you guys .. please don’t forget me as I will not. Let’s not be friends from now on..

Tffany: Well, I think she..

Taeyeon: (happily tear the paper) ..we don’t need to read this, Tiff. Don’t worry. We’ll get him.

Tiffany: How? I know we planned about this earlier..but when I think about it, there’s no way we can..

Taeyeon: That’s why I asked for some help before coming here. Fortunaly, I know him from Facebook.

Tiffany: Who is it?

Taeyeon: You can come out now, Kyuhyun!

Tiffany: Kyuhyun?