Heart-Broken Girl

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

Sunny: Let’s just go home first, okay?

Taeyeon: I don’t want to. Just leave me alone.

Sunny:  Don’t be like this, okay? Come on, get up.

Taeyeon: I said leave me alone! Let me go! (pushed Sunny away) This is all your fault!!

Sunny: ...

Taeyeon: (smirk) Cat got your tongue? Maybe if I do it..my way..it’ll be better. Yeah, that’s it! It’s because of you!! All you!

Sunny: Yah! What do you said? My fault!? Okay, I thought so at first, but now seeing you like this, I think you got no one to blame but yourself!

Taeyeon: What!?

Sunny: Of course, what else? I’m not the one who’s in love with a girl!

Taeyeon: Oh, that’s what you’ve been thinking all along, isn’t it? I’m just a crazy girl that have nothing better to do, do you?

Sunny: I never said that!

Taeyeon: You’re just like everyone else! Hypocrite! I hate people like you!

Sunny: You’re getting the wrong idea!

Taeyeon: Oh, come on. Now you’re back acting like an innocent girl? Just speak casually, please (smirk) Maybe that will make you feel better!

Sunny: I’m not that kind of person.

Taeyeon: I have a feeling, deep down inside, you must be enjoying this! ‘What comes around, goes around’ , right? I hurt you before because of her and now karma has done its job, right?

Sunny: I never thought you’re this kind of person. You disgust me!

Taeyeon: Fine! Go away, then!

Sunny: No, you’re not getting the best of me! I’m gonna help you. You’re confused now, Tae~ you need to calm down. (hold Taeyeon’s hand) Come!

Taeyeon:  I said let me go!! Argh..

Sunny: Taeyeon, are you okay?

Taeyeon: Argh.. it hurts so much!! What is this? (pressing her hands at her head)

Sunny: Taeyeon! Are you okay? Are you sick!?

Taeyeon: I can’t see ..

(Taeyeon collapsed on the floor)

Sunny: Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Someone help me!

(at Taeyeon’s room)

Sunny: You just rest here, okay? (tucking the blanket for Taeyeon) (sigh) I should’ve see this coming miles away. Now, because of me, she gets the after effect.. I don’t even know what to say to her ..and Tiffany. None was wrong and none was correct as well.

Taeyeon: Urgh..

Sunny: Tae? Are you awake? Are you okay?

Taeyeon: Urgh..one question at a time. What happen? Where am I?

Sunny: Your room..?

Taeyeon: Oh, yeah. (smirk) Why am I asking that anyway?

Sunny: Do you know why you are here?

Taeyeon: (smirk) Hmph..Tiff. Right?

Sunny: Sorry I asked. I just want to confirm..

Taeyeon: It’s okay. Urgh, my head..

Sunny: What wrong? Is it hurt that much?

Taeyeon: Yeah..but why? I never ..had this kind of pain..before.

Sunny: “It must be the amnesia thing all over again” Are you..feeling okay?

Taeyeon: Yeah, I’m fine. (smile) See, smiling~ Hee~

Sunny: Tae..

Taeyeon: (holding Sunny’s hand) Don’t worry. I told you I’m okay. See?

Sunny: Do you remember what you said to me? Anything?

Taeyeon: Hmm..I think I pass out after..

Sunny: .. she left?

Taeyeon: (smile) Maybe..

Sunny: “So she didn’t remember anything after that. I wonder if what she said to me at the restaurant is her true feelings?” ..I see.

Taeyeon: Is it important? I didn’t said anything crazy, right?

Sunny: No, you just pass out. I take you straight to here after that. Um, do you want something? Food? Drink?

Taeyeon: A glass of water will be nice.

Sunny: Oh, right! You must be thirsty from all that. Here. (pouring the water)

Taeyeon: Hey, it looks like you’re pouring me champagne from the restaurant earlier. (smile)

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah~

Taeyeon: I’m okay, really. Just trying to have some conversation with you.

Sunny: Here.

Taeyeon: Thanks. Where’s my phone?

Sunny: Here. Why?

Taeyeon: I need to tell Tiff I’m sorry. I was a silly mistake ..

Sunny: (take the phone) No need, Tae.

Taeyeon: Come on, give me  the phone, Sunny~

Sunny: No! I .. mean it! There’s no need for you to..

Taeyeon: I said ... give me the phone!! (take the phone back) Argh.. my head!

Sunny: Tae, are you okay?

Taeyeon: Okay, okay. Now, what’s her number? Hmm..

Sunny: Why are you so obsessed with her?

Taeyeon: What?

Sunny: (take the phone) This is..not you. You’re acting strange. You’re not the one to apologise, she is!

Taeyeon: Give me the phone, Sunny~

Sunny: No! (hug the phone)

Taeyeon: (get up from bed) Yah! Give me the phone!!

Sunny: You need to rest, Tae~ don’t put yourself under pressure!

Taeyeon: It looks to me that you’re the one giving me the pressure! Give me that! (start to break Sunny grip off the phone)

Sunny: Argh! What are you doing, Tae? You’re hurting me! What if she said something hurtful again, huh!?

Taeyeon: No, she wont. I know her.

Sunny: Know her? Because of that, look what happened!

Taeyeon: Urgh, just give me the phone!!

Sunny: No! Never!

Taeyeon: Arrgh! (push Sunny)

Sunny: (on the floor) Argh, Taeyeon-ah~

Taeyeon: (grab the phone) Ah~ finally! Just press ‘call’ and ..

Sunny: Look at you .. why are you like this? Is this what love can do to you?

Taeyeon: Tiff? Pick up the phone, please..

Sunny: Yah!

Taeyeon: Yah! Shut up! I’m trying to call her. Oh, she’s picking up! (teary eyes) Oh..it’s the voicemail. I’ll try again. Maybe she didn’t hear the phone ringing. Yeah, that’s it!

Sunny: Taeyeon-ah~

Taeyeon: Don’t worry, Sunny. It’ll be all over soon. I just need her to pick up..

Sunny: No! (get up and grab the phone) You need to snap out of this! (throw the phone away)

Taeyeon: Awh.. my phone..it’s broken. I still can fix this, put this here and ..

Sunny: What’s wrong with you?

Taeyeon: Get me some super glue, will you?

Sunny: Do it yourself! I’m out of here.. you’re clearly out of your mind!

Taeyeon: Fine! Leave! Okay..this supposed to go here and this...

(outside of Taeyeon’s house)

Sunny: Argh, I’m so mad at her! Never saw her like this before! It’s all because that stupid Tiffany! If only she didn’t refuse.. What am I doing out here? She’s not in condition to be alone.

(inside..)

Sunny: Tae.. I’m sorry I broke your phone. We’ll call her later, okay? Taeyeon? Hmm? She’s not in here?

Taeyeon: Got you now! Give me your phone, or else..

Sunny: Yah! What are you doing!?

Taeyeon: Got it! I borrow this for awhile, okay? (walking away from Sunny)

Sunny: Oh no, you don’t! This is my phone! I decide when you call her! (take the phone)

Tiffany: Hello, who is this?

Taeyeon: Oh, it’s Tiffany!

(Sunny quickly push Taeyeon into her room and lock the door)

Sunny: Taeyeon, believe me you dont’ want to talk to her right now!

Taeyeon: Yah! (knocking the door) You don’t know nothing! Give me the phone! Give me the phone!

Sunny: It’ll be okay, Tae~ we call her later!

Tiffany: Hello? What’s with the noise? Is that you, Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: Sunny, open this door!

Sunny: Oh crap! (hit the button ‘end call’)

Taeyeon: (start to cry) Just give me the phone, okay? Sunny? Sunny, are you there? I just want a call, then we can play together like we used to, okay? Please..

Sunny: (behind the door) Tae..no. You need to trust me on this one, okay? I’m not hurting you.

Taeyeon: Yah! Open this door!! (start to kick the door)

Sunny: (teary eyes) I can’t even look at you right now.. you looked so .. hurt, and I can’t do anything about it. God, please help her..