Three Words In Three Days - Part 5

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

Tiffany: Thanks for walking me home, Tae.

Taeyeon: No problem.

Tiffany: So, about this guy earlier..

Taeyeon: Huh? What about it?

Tiffany: Where do you met him? How? When?

Taeyeon: Whoa! One question at a time! Well, I first met him at the first day of school. He was so  energetic. Happy-go-lucky kind of person. His smile brighten up the day as the first day was so boring.

Tiffany: Oh, from the looks of it, he’s a cute guy, huh?

Taeyeon: Well, cute enough. (laugh)

Tiffany: So, when and how?

Taeyeon: He used to be in the same class as me and the reason we get to know each other was because the fact that we had  an assignment that need to be done in a group. We’re selected by the teacher .. its pretty random. But, it looks like fate want us to  be together for some reason.

Tiffany: Oh, why you two didn’t work out?

Taeyeon: Hmm, maybe because we’re both from different world. We barely talked about our feeling. When the school ended, we just went home and then meet up the next morning just to talked about the assignment.

Tiffany: He’s pretty ignorant..

Taeyeon: Can’t blame him. Who’d expect him to notice a girl like me? He had a wealthy family, just like you and have many female students all over him. Sometimes, I’m grateful just because of that assignment. At least we can talked .. even if its education purposes.

Tiffany: But, if that’s the case, how do you ..

Taeyeon: Get him to meet me in 2 days? Well, I lied to him that I have an extra assignment for us.

Tiffany: Oh, you’re slick~

Taeyeon: Anyway, I may get nervous or something so I need you to guide me along the way .. okay?

Tiffany: Sure, I already promised you earlier, right?

Taeyeon: Yeah, you did. But, Tiffany?

Tiffany: Yes?

Taeyeon: You know .. love is blind, right?

Tiffany: Yes ..?

Taeyeon: Is that .. you’re principle on love as well?

Tiffany: What do you mean by that?

Taeyeon: Well, can you .. I mean, will you except it if a girl .. like you?

Tiffany: (surprised) Well, I didn’t .. I mean, I’ve never thought of that before .. is it possible?

Taeyeon: I don’t know. But I’ve saw this movie once and there are two girls that love each other and ended up getting married.

Tiffany: That’s kinda ..

Taeyeon: I know, right? Isn’t that love!?

Tiffany: That’s just .. wrong.

Taeyeon: W-wrong?

Tiffany: Of course it is! I mean, isn’t that sick? Men are made for women and vice versa. Don’t need to go against that simple rule of life, right?

Taeyeon: I thought ..

Tiffany: I know love is blind .. but it can’t be that blind! It’s just weird.

Taeyeon: Even so .. I think .. I think you’re wrong, Tiff!

Tiffany: Wae geurae? It’s just my opinion! No need to be so worked up about it!

Taeyeon: I –I know. (laugh) You’re right! What am I saying? Of course it’s wrong!

Tiffany: Are you a fan of that movie?

Taeyeon: (stuttering) Ah..that’s it! Yeah! Just a fan .. hahahaha~

Tiffany: Oh, I can see why you think that way. (laugh) Anyway .. we’re here. My home.

Taeyeon: Oh, right. Okay, see you.

Tiffany: Wait, here’s a gift ..from me!

Taeyeon: Oh..what is it?

Tiffany: Don’t open it yet. Do it when you get home.

Taeyeon: I want to see it now! Please??

Tiffany: (smile) No! Home! Got it?

Taeyeon: Okay ..

Tiffany: Okay! Bye!

(somewhere at the streets..)

Taeyeon: It’s wrong, huh? Well, one of us doesn’t agree with that! (kick a can on the street)

Voice: Ouch, that hurt!!

Taeyeon: Oh, sorry! Are you okay? .. (gasp) Su-Sunny?

Sunny: Tae? I mean .. (looking away) What are you doing here?

Taeyeon: I was .. just walking by. Sorry for that.

Sunny: Well, you’re with Tiffany today, aren’t you?

Taeyeon: How did you ..

Sunny: Well, I don’t know. Somebody must have been going to your house this morning to ask a certain someone out .. I don’t know, somewhere like a theme park? And then, she realised that she already went there .. with her friends! Her NEW FRIEND!!!

Taeyeon: Sunny..

Sunny: I know we barely see each other nowadays, but can’t you at least be a little more considerate? Am I not your friends anymore!? Are you so happy with that new friends of yours that you just have to leave me all alone? Am I your backup friend or something, huh!?

Taeyeon: (try to hold Sunny’s hand) Sunny .. you got it all wrong. I was just ..

Sunny: Yah! Stay away! (push Taeyeon away) I don’t know you!

Taeyeon: Of course you know me. W-what are you saying?

Sunny: The only friend I knew, her name was Kim Taeyeon. She was a sweet girl that take care of her friends! Although she was alone, she always know that I will always, always, be there for her! (started to cry) That’s the Kim Taeyeon I know. Not this ..whoever you are!

Taeyeon: I’m still the same Kim Taeyeon ..

Sunny: (pick up the can and throw at Taeyeon) Don’t you even dare finish that word!! I don’t even know you anymore! We’re so close back then .. but now, what happened? Now, you’re just a stranger to me, Tae!

Taeyeon: I was just hanging out with her! That’s all! We can still go out together like we used to, Sunny!

Sunny: (smirk) It’s all seem simple to you, huh? Everything! Our friendship! Your life! Her! All of it! All because of that damn girl and ..

(Taeyeon couldn’t stand the insult given to Tiffany and accidentally slap Sunny)

Taeyeon: (started to cry) Yah! You .. you shut your mouth! I mean it! You .. you .. don’t say a word! Don’t you even dare say a word to Tiffany! Who do you think you are, huh? You think you’re all that, huh?

Sunny: (rubbing her slapped face) So, that’s how it is .. I don’t know what that girl did to you..

Taeyeon: (scream) She didn’t do anything! Leave her out of this! This is between you and me!

Sunny: No .. not anymore! (scream) I hate you! I hate you, Tae!! I hate you!!

Taeyeon: Well, that fine with me!!

Sunny: W-what? Are you..taking her side? Are you taking her side now, Kim Taeyeon!? Tell me!!

Taeyeon: If this is what our friendship worth, then I don’t see any reason to continue this friendship any longer!! I’m better of as a stuck up person like you said rather than be your friend!

Sunny: (slap Taeyeon) Yah!

Taeyeon: (scream) What!? You wanna fight!? Come on then!

Voice: Stop it!!