Key To Her Past

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Taeyeon: Okay, let me take your bags and clothes, I’ll bring it upstairs at my room.

Tiffany: Where’s everyone?

Taeyeon: Um..my mom is at the kitchen making dinner, and my sister ..well, she’s watching TV at the living room, ..but be careful, choose your path wisely (try to make a scary face)

Tiffany: Okay..I might as well greet your mom first and..

Taeyeon: No! No! (panicking) ..um, how about you just wait at the living room?

Tiffany: Why? Is there something you didn’t tell me about your mom?

Taeyeon: (laugh weirdly) Let’s just say she gets very nervous and weird in front of guests..

Tiffany: Oh..if that’s the case, then..

(while Taeyeon is unpacking Tiffany’s stuff)

Mom: (from downstairs) ..Omo, our guests today is very cute! She reminds me of my young age.

Kristal: Oh, it’s been awhile since we had a Taeyeon’s friends coming here..come to think of it, she doesn’t have that many friends..

Taeyeon: (rushing from downstairs) Tiff, don’t listen to them..

Tiffany: (laugh) Hahaha, your family is so fun and interesting! They can really make me laugh.

Taeyeon: What..is my family really have the ability to communicate with other human?

Kristal & Mom: (stares) ..don’t make us tell Tiff about time you were late and..

Taeyeon: Okay, okay, okay~ let’s not be hasty, relax..ha~ there you go, we can all sort this thing out like a “normal” human being, okay?

Tiffany: Hahaha! You guys are funny, hahaha, seriously..stop..

Krital & Mom: Is she some kind of weirdo?

Taeyeon: Well, look who’s talking!

Kristal: Ignored..

Mom: Agreed..

Taeyeon: Whatever, this is Tiffany, she’s my..

Krital: Someone you met just 5 minutes ago?

 

Mom: You paid her to do this?

Taeyeon: Stop, seriously! This is my classmate, and she’s like ..yeah, my close friend.

Kristal: Oh, is this the one that you keep telling me about? How nice of her to be your friend.

Mom: Thank you for befriend my daughter.

Tiffany: Why do ..no, no problem ..it’s natural, right? I’m her classmate after all..

(Taeyeon’s face kinda look embarassed and sad..)

Tiffany: Are you okay, Tae?

Taeyeon: (suprised) Oh..what? Um, I’m okay, hahaha (laugh weirdly). I’m gonna go to the kitchen to see if there’s anything I can do there..

Mom: You should eat first, Tae. The food is getting cold.

Taeyeon: No, I’m okay. Everyone, please eat first..and eat slowly, I’ll be back.

Mom & Kristal: Okay!

(as Taeyeon goes to the kitchen..)

Tiffany: Oh, I do you have any soy sauce?

Mom: It’s in the kitchen. Ask Tae where it is.

Tiffany: Okay....Tae? Where’s the soy...are you okay?

Taeyeon: (while wiping her face) No, nothing .. the soy sauce? Its in the drawer .. let me take it for you..

Tiffany: (hold Taeyeon hand) Wait, are you ..really okay? Why are you crying? Is it because of your mom earlier?

Taeyeon: (tried hard to laugh) What? N..no. It’s just that, I’m so happy to see you and my family getting along so well, that’s all.

Tiffany: Don’t all your friends do the same thing before me?

Taeyeon: I .. don’t have that many friends..not anymore..

Tiffany: Why? Am I  and Seohyun are the only one left?

Taeyeon: ..and that angry girl, Sunny..but I think, I’m about to lose her too, eotteokhae? I made her mad, very mad, and it’s all because I didn’t pay attention earlier and said some words that might have hurt her.. (start crying) I don’t..want to lose anymore of my friends ..please, I don’t know what to do..

Tiffany: (hug Taeyeon) .. you don’t need to be afraid anymore, I’ll be with you, and I bet that girl, Sunny knows your situation more than me. So, I don’t think she’ll leave you. Not in this state. I find a way to make sure you guys are friends again.

Taeyeon: Tiffany, we’ve been friends for about 2 months and yet you willing to do all this thing for me..I don’t know what to say..

Tiffany: Then, just promise me one thing..

Taeyeon: What? (while wiping her tears)

Tiffany: Stay with me, never leave  me, tell me all your problems, cry and laugh with me, and always be my friends ..forever. Can you do that? (wiping Taeyeon’s tears)

Taeyeon: Sure..I’ll do just that..

Tiffany: I have my own share of interesting stories too, ya know? If you stop crying and come eat with me, I’ll tell you..

Taeyeon: (smile) Okay, that’s a deal, the last person gets there will give all her meat to the winner! Ready, go!

Tiffany: Wa..wait! Don’t start right away!

(at the table..)

Taeyeon: Tiff, eat this, its really delicious!

Tiffany: Jeongmal? ...oh, it’s delicious!

Kristal: Hey, I want that! Why do you only give the good stuff to Tiff?

Taeyeon: No reason..

Tiffany: (laugh) Hahaha, are you jealous, Kris?

Kristal: No! I just..just.ha! You two are “meant” for each other! Hmph! (pouched face)

Tiffany: Don’t be like that, Kris..here, eat this ..say “aah!”

Kristal: Ahh..

Taeyeon: I want some too..

Tiffany: ..so, here you go, Tae..aigoo, neomu kyeoweo~

Taeyeon: Hmph~

 

(after dinner..upstairs, Taeyeon’s room)

 

Taeyeon: Hey, about earlier, I’m sorry if I over-reacted earlier.

Tiffany: Don’t be. That’s what friends for. However..you’re not the only one..

Taeyeon: ..what about?