Unsolved Conflict

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

Eunhyuk: Oh, no. Sunny’s coming, and she look pissed.

Shindong: It’s best if we go somewhere else?

Eunhyuk: Are you kidding!? We’re staying. I’ve always want to see girls fight.

Shindong: (high-five with Eunhyuk) You take the words right out of my mouth.

Sunny: (slap Taeyeon) Do you really need to run away like this!? Everyone is worried sick!

Eunhyuk: (surprised) Whoa! Whoa! Easy there! Is the slap really necessary?

Sunny: You’ll get one too if you don’t shut up that mouth of yours.

Shindong: (pulling Eunhyuk away) This is a fight you’ll never win.

Eunhyuk: (hug Shindong) I’ve never been insulted like that in my entire life.

Shindong: (sigh/surprised) Whoa, what a crybaby –

Eunhyuk: (stop crying) What did you just said? (serious face)

Shindong: Um, nothing?

Eunhyuk: Oh.. (Eunhyuk continue crying) \

Shindong: Geez..

Taeyeon: Hey, I need to do this, alright! I need some space and time to think about this! What do you know? You never been rejected before! (push Sunny) You never been told ‘no’ to! (push Sunny) You never my side of story on this! (push Sunny)

Sunny: (stutter) B-but this is not the way to do this..

Taeyeon: You always think you got it all figured out, don’t you? Well, this one, you’re wrong. Dead wrong. (sigh) Just, get away from my sight for a while, will you? You’re an eyesore.

Sunny: (surprised) I .. didn’t mean .. to.. (walk away)

Tiffany: (tap on Taeyeon’s shoulder from behind) Tae? Are you okay?

Taeyeon: Oh, I couldn’t care less about what is it you want to say right now! (push away Tiff’s hand)

Tiffany: Maybe we can work this out?

Taeyeon: Wh-what? What did you just said!? Is this a sympathy call? A cry for help? A mercy on my feelings towards you? No. You don’t have to do that anymore. You stop doing that when I confessed to you earlier.

Tiffany: I didn’t say that –

Taeyeon: I know, but deep down inside, that’s exactly what you’re doing, right!? Stop lying to yourself, Tiff. Anyone can see that.

Tiffany: Why won’t you understand that I just like you as a friend!? Why is my fault!? Don’t I get to say something on this?

Taeyeon: No! No, you don’t! Why did I even like you at the first place? Tiffany: Hey, that’s not my problem you were such a –

Taeyeon: Stupid? Emotional? What? Come on, just say it, you can’t do anything more than what you did the other day!

Tiffany: Ugh, you’re despicable! Taeyeon: Maybe I am! (turn away from Tiff and walk away)

(Tiffany goes towards everyone)

Eunhyuk: So, how was it?

Shindong: Is she okay?

Sunny: Is she coming back home?

Tiffany: As a matter of fact…I don’t know..anymore. It’s like I don’t even know who I was talking to. That isn’t Tae..

Sunny: (message received) Oh, that’s from Tae’s mom, she said Tae is just messaged her that she’s coming home.

Eunhyuk/Shindong: Thank god –

Sunny: (looking at Tiff) “What did they talked about? How does she manage to make Tae go back home?”

Tiffany: Em? Something wrong, Sunny?

Sunny: Oh, it’s nothing. Did you –

Tiffany: No. I didn’t.

Sunny: Oh, okay then. Let’s just all get back home.