Into The New World

I Want Her As My Boyfriend!

 

Taeyeon: Omma, don’t forget to wake me up tomorrow! It’s the first day of school! I don’t want to be late..

Mom: I always wake you up! You’re the sleepyhead around here. Also, I need to go to work, that’s why it’s look like I don’t wake you up. Don’t put the blame on me!

Taeyeon: Don’t need to nag me about it..

Mom:  I bet you’ll be late again tomorrow..

Taeyeon: (while walking towards her room) ..what!?

Mom:  Nothing ..hehehe

 

(The next morning..)

 

Taeyeon: Yes! I finally did it! I manage to wake up on my own! Take that, mom! Who’s your daughter now?

(phone ringing..)

Taeyeon: Hello? Sooyoung? I don’t need your wake-up call today! See, all fresh and ready to go!

Sooyoung:  What..? You must be on hangover or something..

Taeyeon: Ah..I get it. You’re just jealous, that’s it..

Sooyoung:  It wouldn’t kill you to look at the clock sometimes..and by all means, now!

(call ended)

Taeyeon : ..why..?...it can’t be..it’s 7.50 a.m!!?? But I already set the alarm at 6.30 a.m!

(There’s a small note below the clock says, “I borrowed the battery last night for the remote, but it run out of enery while I’m using it, sorry. I’ll personally wake you up tomorrow..)

Taeyeon: I bet she does .. I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS ..OMMA!!!

(phone ringing)

Sooyoung: Are you coming or not?

Taeyeon: (while putting on clothes) Yah! The only reason I give you my number is to wake me up! That’s it! Nothing more, nothing less. Arrasseo?

Sooyoung:  You can nag me later .. after you come to school, that is. You got..10 minutes left. Be quick hahaha

(call ended)

Taeyeon: You got to be kidding me! Why is it always me!? .. and to make it worst, it’s the first day as well! Argh!

(After she’s ready, she’s searching for the fastest way to get to school before 8.00 a.m)

Taeyeon:  Aha! My long-lost friends..

(at some grocery store nearby..)

Uncle: (taking some fresh air outside the store) Ah~ today is a good day..

(suddenly, a cyclist pass by the store at the speed of light)

Uncle: Whoa! Hey, that’s dangerous! You’re going too fast.

Taeyeon : ..(talking to herself) Why wouldn’t I? This bike doesn’t have a seat!!

(actually, for your information, Taeyeon had a little accident 2 years ago and she doesn’t  fix the seat caused by the accident)

Taeyeon: Ha..I’ve finally made it..huff huff. Oh? ..where’s the disciplinary teacher? This is rather strange..maybe, maybe it’s my lucky day! (smirk) haha!

D.T (Disciplinary Teacher): What do we have here? Why do God curse me by seeing your face everyday?

Taeyeon: The feeling is mutual, sir.

D.T: What!?

Taeyeon: No..nothing.

D.T: Do you even know what time is it now?

Taeyeon: (showing her clock) ..my clock says 7:55 a.m..

D.T: Well, this school doesn’t run according to your clock! Now, stand there with your hands up!

Taeyeon:  You won’t get a girlfriend at this rate, you know..you don’t seem to know how to talk to women, sir.

D.T: I’m married and I already have 3 children.

Taeyeon: Well..that’s a suprise..I mean, isn’t that nice?

D.T: You won’t say that if you know my wife..

Taeyeon: Okay..?

Sooyoung: Sir! Good morning! I’ll take it from here. She will be punished accordingly to her action. You have an assembly to attend, sir!

D.T: Oh, Sooyoung? Is that so? Well, then I’ll be going then. Make sure you deal with this ..”mess”.

Taeyeon: That’s mean..(while doing aegyo)

Sooyoung: Yah! Do you think you’re some kind of celebrity? Wanna join SNSD? You can’t do that to a teacher!

D.T: Hahaha. You’re so dead, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: Arrasseo! Arasseo!

(after the teacher leaves)

Taeyeon: (knocked Sooyoung’s head) Yah! What do you said to me just now?

Sooyoung: Oh, unnie~ cut me some slack~ I’ll buy you some snack later on, okay? (aegyo)

Taeyeon: (sigh) okay, okay.. you’re lucky to have some aegyo to back you up! ..ah, jeongmal..

Sooyoung: (while walking with Taeyeon) Just wandering..can’t you grow taller? The juniors gonna look down at you at this rate, ya know?

Taeyeon: While you little..