My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 40 ~ My Coffee Love (final)

“CAN THE TWO OF YOU CALM THE DOWN?!!!” the elder shouted at the two young, leaving all of the members speechless.

Myungsoo and Woohyun zipped their mouths and sat down obediently. Their faces looked horrible. Wounds and bruises were all over their handsome faces due to the fight between them. Once you were shot, they quickly brought you to the hospital while Sooyun was too shocked that she fled from the scene. Woohyun was enraged with Myungsoo’s action of making you pregnant. He punched Myungsoo hard and grabbed his collar before punching him continuously and that was how the fight started but not until Sunggyu, the leader, stopped them immediately. The atmosphere between INFINITe became awkward and quiet. Sunngyu messed his hair in frustration as he glared at the two troublemakers before glancing at the silent Hoya. Hoya didn’t say a word when they arrived at the hospital. His eyes were swollen due to his dry tears. He did not know how to react with what just happened and in his mind, he was praying hard to God to save his beloved sister.

Sunggyu approached Hoya and patted his shoulders. “I’m sure she’ll be safe” said Sunggyu softly to the silent young and gave him an assuring smile even though his smile came out bitter. He too, was worried of you. Well, who doesn’t? All of them love you and wanted you to be safe together with your baby. “I hope so, hyung” the young finally spoke with his cracked voice. 4Minute, Hyomin and Jiyeon arrived at the hospital and quickly went to INFINITE. Gayoon spotted Myungsoo and went to attacked him with a slap. “You, SON OF A !!!! How could you! How could you make her pregnant?!! How could let your ing plastic fiancé shoot her?!!!!! JERK!!” Gayoon broke down. Myungsoo did not reply him and just sat there quietly. Hoya who was surprised of his girlfriend’s action, grabbed Gayoon and hugged her. “It’s okay.. shhh” he comforted her as she cried as if she was going to lose her own sister.

The door of the surgery room opened, revealing Mrs. Han ; your obstetrician. Myungsoo stood up and walked to Mrs. Han. “Doctor, how is she?” he asked. Mrs. Han gave him a bitter smile and said, “She lost a lot blood. Thank God, we still have lots of stock for her blood type. Don’t worry, Myungsoo-ssi. She’ll be okay once we transfer the blood to her”. Myungsoo nodded before Mrs. Han left to somewhere.

Four hours has passed but you were still in the surgery room. Myungsoo’s and Woohyun’s parents arrived together with Hoya’s uncle. “Where’s my girl?! Where’s my baby girl?!!!” Mrs. Nam cried and was hugged by her husband. “Eomma…” Woohyun mumbled. He couldn’t bared to see his mother cried. “Where’s your sister, Woohyun-ah?!~” Mrs. Nam sobbed.

Mrs. Kim walked to Myungsoo. “Myungsoo, can I talk with you for a while?” she asked. Myungsoo wanted to reject but knowing that his mother was serious, he said yes and went to somewhere else with his mother. “What is it, eomeoni?” he said emotionlessly. “This is all my fault” she muttered. Myungsoo scoffed and spoke, “Yeah right! All your fault for bringing Sooyun into my happy life and turned it into hell. Yes. It’s all your fault”. “No. You don’t understand…. I…. I…. Haeshin is actually my late friend’s daughter. You and her are meant to be together since the beginning of your life. I’m so sorry, Myungsoo. I thought I could never find her but out of nowhere I found out Haeshin is my late friend’s daughter. Once I knew it, I immediately broke off your engagement with Sooyun but… but.. but I did not expect her to do such cruel thing to Haeshin” Mrs. Kim fell to the ground weakly. “I am so sorry, my son” she sobbed. Myungsoo was stunned to hear what his mother have just said. He was angry yet at the same time he felt sorry for his mother. He felt sorry for treating his mother like some stranger to him all these times. He was sorry for giving her cold shoulders ever since he entered middle school. He blamed himself for not loving his mother like a normal son does.

Myungsoo bent down to his mother and smiled at her. “Don’t cry. It’s not faulty… eomma” he said tenderly and wiped his mother’s tears away. Mrs. Kim couldn’t believe what Myungsoo just did. She thought she was dreaming another wonderful dream but she was wrong. It was real. Her son that hated her so much finally melted his heart for her. “Myungsoo…”. “Don’t feel guilty. It happened because of a reason. So don’t feel guilty about it” he gave her a comforting smile as he continued wiping her tears. “MYUNGSOO!!” Mrs. Kim whimpered. “EOMMA!!!” Myungsoo quickly hugged his mother and shared a mother-son moment with his mother that he used to hate for a long time.

Sunggyu coughed awkwardly at the scene in front of him that made him felt awkward. Myungsoo and his mother quickly pulled away from the hug and stood up. “What is it, hyung?” Myungsoo questioned as he walked to Sunggyu. “The doctor wants to see you” informed Sunggyu and walked back to the surgery room with Myungsoo and Mrs. Kim.

“How is she, doctor?” Myungsoo asked worriedly to Mrs. Han. Mrs. Han smiled and said, “She survives. Her condition is back to stable and she’ll probably wake in few hours or earlier than that. But…….”. Mrs. Han paused from talking, making Myungsoo felt anxious out of the sudden.

“The baby did not survive. I’m sorry”

It was as if his world fell apart, Myungsoo ‘s body felt weak and dropped to the ground. “W-what?” Woohyun was as shocked as Myungsoo too. Gayoon muffled a cry as she covered and buried her face into Hoya’s chest. “We tried our best. Rather than having both mother and the child die, it is better the child die while the mother survives. I’m so sorry. It was the best we could do” Mrs. Han apologized sincerely. Myungsoo did know what he should say to you. He was indeed out of words. “Myungsoo-ssi, you may come in and comfort her. I hope the best for the two of you” spoke Mrs. Han before leaving to her office. Without wasting a second, Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter