My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 ~ Haunted

6.00 p.m.

It has been an hour after you saw Myungsoo's tears. When the two of you walked home, none of you two dare to talk. You were still shock with what you had saw. While Myungsoo on the other side was emotionless. He knew, going to the park will make him remember how much he hated his parents yet somewhere in his heart, he wish to go back to the time when he still can spend time with his parents. You felt guilty for calling him jerk and cold. You didn't expect such rude guy could be in pain too. Even though you're an adopted child, your foster parents still love you with all their hearts and grant your wishes.

"Errmmm. I!" both of you said in unison as you arrived in front of your dorm building.

"Umm.. You first" Myungsoo let you speak first.

"mmmmm... You can go in first. I want to get some fresh for a while" you spoke awkwardly before speeding away from Myungsoo's sight.

"Weird" Myungsoo mumbled to himself and went inside the dorm.



"Ha..... Ha... Ha...." you panted, catching your breath as you held onto your chest. 'This is so weird. Why do I feel guilty out of the sudden?'

"This is crazy" you cried. You sat down on the ground and hugged your knees, turning into a ball. "What's wrong with me? Am I crazy??? Argghhh!! I am crazy" you messed your hair and screamed like an insane person.

"Gwenchana??" a hand tapped on your shoulder. You knew whose voice was it so you get up fast and faced the person.

"Hoya oppa" you muttered when you knew you were right.

"Hey, what are doing here??" Hoya asked you and as always there would be a smile on his face. "I-... I was.." your throat suddenly felt dry. "I was just fooling around... Hehehehe" you laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of your neck. Hoya just oh-ed and kept on smiling. "What about you, oppa?" you asked him back. "I was about to get some tea. Wanna come with me to the cafe?" he suggested.

"I want to but-" you were cut off when a hand pulled your arm. You turned your head to your right and saw Woohyun was holding your right arm. You stared at him confused as you had no idea how he got there. Hoya still waited for your answer. He wasn't surprise of Woohyun's appearance because he thought you were with Woohyun in the beginning.

"Hoya-ssi, can I borrow her for a while?" Woohyun requested.

"Errrr... sure" Hoya then knew that his thoughts were incorrect. "Guess I'll see you two tomorrow then. Annyeong!" Hoya bid his goodbye before walking towards the dorm cafe.

Woohyun released his grip on your arm as soon as Hoya was out of sight. Woohyun was actually walking around the school when he saw you with Hoya. He didn't know why but something tells him to not let you meet Hoya. He get those feelings ever since he knew the truth. He was scared. Scared that you will fall in love with Hoya since both of you are close. Scared that you will fall in love to your real brother and he acknowledged of what's going to happen after that when you too know the truth.

"Oppa" you called Woohyun as you realized he was staring into space. 

"Huh, what????" Woohyun quickly went back to Earth. You stared at him because you didn't know what was it too. Woohyun thought of what he was going to say to you and he finally remembered it.

"Oh, yeah! Hae-ah, check your locker tomorrow. I put something in it as an apology

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter