My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 ~ Unexpected Fear

"What are you talking about?" asked Myungsoo.

You quickly stopped him from saying anything and said, "Eppp!! Don't get me wrong. This doesn't mean I like you nor I still have to follow your rules". "If you want me to forgive for what you did, you will have to follow MY rules from now on" you emphasized the word 'my' and smirked victoriously after that. Myungsoo who was still confused with what you were saying, just stared at you blankly. Myungsoo blinked his eyes several times and asked, "Wha- what do you mean?". You smirked widely seeing his reactions. Watching you smirked, Myungsoo finally got what you meant.

"Y- yah! Na- Nam Hae Shin! The room is mine not yours. Whatever you're thinking now, don't ever dare to dream that it will happen, y-... you girl with no shame!" he stuttered.

“What?!” your jaw dropped. “What did you just said?!” your voice raised as you got into your nerves. “YOU!” you pointed your finger at him and resumed, “did wrong to me. So...! You deserve to get your punishment, you son of a... //censored//”. “Y-you!” Myungsoo yelled out of nowhere. You did want to lose over him again, so you fought back. “What? What? What?!” you yelled back.

“Who’s there?!” a man voice shouted that could be heard from far, surprised both you and Myungsoo.

“Great! It must be security” you cursed sarcastically. Panic was written on your face. Without wasting any second, Myungsoo quickly dragged you to the back of your drom building.

“Fuhh~ I’m safe” you sighed in relief. Myungsoo glared at you because you didn’t even thank him after he saved you. You turned your head to him and raised a brow. “What?” you questioned.

‘This girl. Is she stupid or naturally stupid ever since she was born?’ Myungsoo thought and face-palmed himself.

“Yah, nerd. Do you even know how to say thank you to someone who save you?”

“Of course, I do” you answered as you remembered the times you thanked some certain people who helped you. You were really clueless about what Myungsoo was talking about. You kept on looking with your poker face which made him angrier. “Yup, you are totally stupid naturally” Myungsoo finally  agreed his thoughts and flicked your head.... HARD.

“Ouchh!” you groaned in pain and held your poor forehead. “This... this.. guy” you muttered under your breathe. You snapped your head up and said, “Yah, gaesekki”. “Yah, gijibae!” Myungsoo cut you. "Mwoh?!!" your voice raised again. Myungsoo was so lazy to continue fighting you so he gave up. "Haishh.. Let's stop here. Now, tell me your rules first before I agree to your deal" he spoke. You smiled happily because the so-call 'Mighty L' gave up. "It's simple... Do. Not. Ever. Ask. Me. To. Follow. Your. Rules" you said it one by one and continued, "Ever, ever AGAIN!". "Meaning?" Myungsoo still didn't get it. You exhaled heavily, feeling frustrated of Myungsoo. "It means you let me live in my own life. Don't put your freaking in my business (don't in). And, you too... live in your own life. The rude way of explaining this is... Get a life, Kim Myungsoo".  Myungsoo was shocked yet he felt a bit hurt with what you said.

"Nerd, is this how you thank me for helping and saving you all these times" he flicked your forehead again. "Ahhh!" you cried. You glared at him and growled, "What the do you think you're doing?!". "I have the right to hit you" he stuck his tongue out at you. "Pabo~" he teased.

'Wahh! This guy seriously want me to kill him' you thought in your head.

"Myungsoo-yah" you called and out of nowhere, you tilted his head with your index finger. "Don't ever say that again. My IQ is higher than you" you scoffed. Myungsoo was indeed out of words yet he still wanted to fight back. "I'm second which just behind you in class". "I'm still first" you protested. Myungsoo was about to flick your head again but you immediately stopped him.

"Don't!" you warned. "If you hit me again, then you are not a male".

"I don't care" he replied with a monotone voice. He tried to flick your cheeks but every time he tried your hands will block him. The same thing happened again and again. And in the end, you and Myungsoo ended up in a cat and dog fight.

"What are you guys doing here?" a voice suddenly caught both your and Myungsoo's attentions.

The both of you looked at the corner of the building to find a sleepy Yoseob wearing his pyjamas while holding a flashlight.

"S- sun- sunbae" you stammered. Myungsoo was too, shocked just like you were. Yoseob walked closer to the two of you. "Don't tell you guys are...." said the cute guy with a low tone but stopped his sentence out of sudden. You and Myungsoo instantly  widened your eyes as the both of you panicked but the feelings were gone when you saw Yoseob's body dropped down and he was completely unconscious.... or sleeping?

You bent down to the sleeping Yoseob. "Omo! What happen to him?" you were totally startled. You slapped his face few times to wake him up. "Molla.. He probably just sleep walking again" Myungsoo shrugged. "Unbelievable" you poke Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter