My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37 ~ Don't Love Me

It was a brisk fall in the Monday morning. The clouds scuttled across the sky and the autumn wind blew breezily showing that it was near to winter season. Several leaves continuously fell in herald of the coming winter. All the students of Woollim Academy were already on their warm autumn uniforms, ready for their school session in an hour. Some students went in to their classes and some were still hanging around with their friend outside and inside the school building. Most of them started their Monday morning with smiles on their faces. It was indeed a very pleasant day for the students. Why? Less than two months more till’ their winter holidays. Few months left for them to return to their homes for winter.

Nam Woo Hyun yawned sleepily as he strolled through the school garden, getting some fresh air before entering hours of boring classes. He smiled cheekily once he spotted an empty Victorian garden table near a shady tear. He quickly walked to the garden table to rest his tired body for a while. He put down his bag pack on one of the Victorian garden chairs and sat on the other garden chair. “Ahhh~ This is life” Woohyun breathed out his breath and stretched his long arms. Woohyun glanced around the surroundings. Peaceful and comfortable. Just like he wanted it to be. He then slowly rested his head on the garden table and closed his eyes, feeling the autumn breeze.

“Aigoo~ Looks like someone is still sleeping~” an angelic voice woke Woohyun from his 5 minutes nap.

Woohyun lazily raised his head up and opened his sleepy eyes. It was Park Sun Young also known as Hyomin. The girl he cherish a lot. His lovely girlfriend. They have been dating for almost two months after Hyomin confessed cutely to him. Hyomin is few months older than him but he did not care about it. Age wasn’t important to him as long as he truly loves her. Woohyun smiled widely and got up from the chair to hug his girl. Hyomin chuckled at her boyfriend’s cuteness. “You miss me that much?” she asked him. “Neh! Felt like dying because I didn’t see you face for two days, noona~” he pouted cutely like a child. Hearing Woohyun calling her ‘noona’, Hyomin playfully hit his chest.

“Nappuen saekki! Are you trying to tell me that I am old?!” she scolded her adorable boyfriend. Woohyun laughed as hard as he could, only to receive another smack on his chest by Hyomin. “Mian, uli yeoja chingu~ Please forgive me~ Even though you are older than me, you are still gorgeous, jagiya. Saranghae” said Woohyun with a cute voice and pecked Hyomin’s lips without her permission. Hyomin immediately blushed madly and avoided eye contact with him. She pouted her lips and slight swung her arms shyly. “You are such a charmer” she mumbled quietly, still blushing. “Nado saranghaeyo, Nam Woo Hyun” Hyomin went to Woohyun and wrapped her arms around Woohyun, hugging him tightly, which made Woohyun’s heart skipped a beat. And so, the couples spent their 30 minutes together before going to their class.

 

“Stand up!” the class monitor instructed and so, the students of Upper Junior Class A stood up from their seats in union. “Thank you, seongsangnim!” the class monitor chirped and bowed politely to the teacher and the other students did the same too. The teacher flashed a smile and said, “Have a nice recess” before leaving the class. Group by group, the students exited and emptied the classroom. You closed your notebook once you done copying down the notes on the board and packed your stationary in to your pencil case. “Lunch time!!!” you exclaimed with full of excitement. Ilhoon who was sitting beside you looked at you weirdly. “What’s with the good mood?” he questioned you. “I am so hungry!! I think I need food more than oxygen” you joked and grinned widely at him. Ilhoon was completely speechless of your childish act and just slightly shook his head. “Hyung, please take good care of your girlfriend” he turned to Myungsoo. Myungsoo did not answer him and only gave him a chuckle as he was too busy admiring your cute face.

*DING!*

Myungsoo’s phone rang, signing that he received a message. He fished out his phone from his pocket and unlocked his phone to read his new message. You noticed Myungsoo’s face hardened and his expression became serious when he read his message. “Wae?” you asked, a little bit worried. Myungsoo was shook off from his thoughts by your voice. “H- huh?” he stuttered. “What message did you received just then?” you became more curious.  “Huh…. Uhhh… I… N- nothing.. I need to go somewhere. See you soon, babe” Myungsoo stammered and quickly left the class without waiting for your reply. “What’s wrong with him?” questioned Ilhoon. “Molla…” you mumbled and resumed, “Let’s head to the cafeteria”. Ilhoon  gave you a last nod and exited the classroom with you.


As you walked through the hallways, on your way to the cafeteria, you felt your phone vibrated. You stopped walking and took out your phone from your blazer pocket. You unlocked your phone to see a new message from an unknown number. You were quite paranoid and scared of unknown number ever since what happened yesterday between you and TOP. You prayed in your heart before opening the message, hoping that it wasn’t from TOP.

Meet me in your school gym in 5 minutes if you want to see something interesting.

- Lee Soo Yun

You raised a brow, not knowing why Sooyun wanted to meet you. Part of you was curious and wanted to meet her. Yet, another part of you was too lazy to even meet and have a conversation with Lee Soo Yun. “Hae, let’s go. Faster!” Ilhoon called you out. “O… Okay” you replied shortly and shook off your curiosity. Deep inside your heart you really wanted to go to the gym and meet up with Lee Soo Yun.


“What do you want?” Myungsoo entered the school gym and glared at Sooyun who was in front of him. Sooyun grinned evilly and took a step closer to Myungsoo. Myungsoo did not know why Sooyun wanted to meet him at the school gym especially when she supposed to be in her school, SM High. Though, he guessed the reason why Sooyun wanted to meet him must be something related to their engagement. “So…” Sooyun started. “Have you seen what happened to your phone, oppa?” Sooyun smirked and emphasized the word ‘oppa’ which made Myungsoo cringed and felt disgusted. Myungsoo let out a sharp sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter