My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 ~ Sweet Lips

"MYUNGSOO?" you gasped.

"How the-  Why did-  What the-  Wha.. What?" you kept on muttering un-finish words. You stared at Myungsoo who was still smiling sweetly at you which started to creep you out. "W- wae? Yah! You're creeping me out" you stuttered.

DUP!!       DUP!!        DUP!!
       DUP!!        DUP!!

Your heart was beating like crazy as sweats slowly trickled down your forehead. "Hae-ah" he suddenly called, making you jumped in surprise. "W- what?" you asked nervously. "Your voice " joked Myungsoo. Your jaw dropped. Your blood was boiling because his words kept on repeating in your head.

'There it is again... The stupid-looking Famous Smirk' you thought while Myungsoo burst out laughing at you.

"Yah, seriously! Just tell me what's your problem!" you really wanted to change the topic but Myungsoo won't stop laughing. You were so embarrassed. "Fine! If you're not going to talk, I'll just continue on doing my business" you pouted. Myungsoo saw it and he couldn't help but to admit you do looked cute. "Okay, okay. Actually I want to tell you something" he said in the end. "Wae?" you questioned. "I'm going somewhere tomorrow" he told you. I didn't get what he was trying to say. "So?" you were still confused. Myungsoo smirked and bent down to your face. You gulped when his face was close to yours. 

"Get ready" he whispered in your ears and with that, he left you dumbfounded.

"Huh?" you blinked your eyes several times.


"What is this?!" Woohyun was breatheless, looking at the paper that he was holding. He decided to keep calm and continued reading the informations.


Lee Ho Won / Hoya

- Lee Song Juk's and Park Sun Hae's first and one and only son.
- After his parents died, his uncle, Lee Jin  Su, takes care of him until now.
- 19 years old 
- 28 March 1995 (a/n : remember, in Korea, their age is one year older than their original age) 
- Upper Senior in Woollim Academy


Woohyun can't take it anymore so he stopped reading. "No... no...no.. This can't be happening" he mumbled. He can't believe that his own best friend is the biological brother  of his foster sister. He threw the paper to the ground and massaged his temples. "How did this happen?"

"But I warn you, Woohyun. Do not do anything stupid after you read"

Woohyun remembered the words that Thunder said to him. 'Is this what he meant by "don't do anything stupid"?' he thought. Woohyun didn't know what was feeling. He felt glad that he finally find out who is your real brother but he became worried when he had a feeling thay something will happen.

"I must not tell her for now.."

*Your POV*

.............

"Why am I here again??" I asked the guy beside me. We were in front of a company named, Kim Cooperation. It was Sunday noon, a day after my birthday. After my conversation with L last night, I ate a piece of my birthday cake before I went to bed. And, during the early morning, L woke me up which surprised me. He told me to wear something nice. At first, I rejected to but he forced me and said that he wanted to take me somewhere. 

So... here I am.. with the jerk beside me. 

"I told you that I need your help" he said bluntly. "But....." he cut me and said, "I want to meet my father but I don't have anyone to accompany me". WHAT?! What a stupid reason... -,- "Then, why don't you bring your INFINITE friends or some of  your girlfriends instead" I protested. "My dad doesn't like my friends or any of my girls!" he suddenly raised his voice at me. "Neo! (you) .... Haishh! T- t- then... Why don't you go alone?" I fought back. "Because I hate my father!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I became quiet hearing what he just yelled. "GOD!! Can you just freaking shut up, Haeshin??!!! I'm just borrowing you for a day. I'm not asking you to do an impossible job or anything" he continued. Seeing me shut up, he dragged my inside the building. 

"Welcome back, Sir L"  few of the workers greeted L when we were inside. L just smiled at them and kept on  walking to the elevator. Feeling bad, I bowed politely at them before following L. "You don't have to bow at them". "But.. It's not polite to not bow" I excused as we entered the elevator.

"Anggh!" I yelped when L out of nowhere slammed his left hand, trapped me on the elevator. "Nam Haeshin, don't be too nice to people. You'll never know they're going to do in the future" he warned. His eyes were cold which left me speechless. Finally, he released me and awkward silence was all that could be heard between us.

"We're here" he said when we reached the 12th floor and the elevator door opened. We stepped out from the elevator and again, I followed his track. We walked through the hallway until we arrived in front of an antique big door. Beside the door stood an office table and a secretary was sitting on the chair. She was typing something in her computer that were on the table. "Is my father in?" L spoke. The secretary noticed L. She quickly stood up from her chair and bowed at him. "Young Master" she called. "Yes, your father is inside. He is waiting for you, sir" she informed. "Okay" L knocked on the door and a man voice could be heard from inside saying, "come in". L turned the door knob and went in the room while dragging me. Arggh! This guy! Seriously, he need to stop this. I hate being drag around!

Inside was a beautifully decorated office. A handsome middle-aged man was sitting on a comfort office chair. In front of him was a big office table. I was shocked with how he looked. He looked exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter