My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28 ~ Brave Heart

The weather in Seoul was quite normal with warm temperature of 31 degree Celsius. Silhouettes of living things and non-living things at the outdoor started to appear on the ground, showing that it was already evening. You and Zelo was walking down the street on your way to SHINee's cafe. Zelo was humming to some songs.. well more like rapping but you had no idea what language he was rapping. "Do you like to sing? Cause it seems like you sing very well" you simply blurted just to break the awkward silence between you two. Zelo let out a chuckle and shook his head right to left. "I wasn't singing, noona. I was rapping" he informed. You exhaled your breath and said, "I know... It just that you were rapping some alien words just then so I thought you were humming to some songs instead". Zelo turned his head to head to you and looked at you with a questioned look. "Noona, don't you know who I am? I thought L-appa.... I mean hyung,  told you already since the he is your seat mates. I heard you are very close to him, Gyu hyung and their friends" he asked you. I blinked your eyes innocently as you thought about what he have just said. "Molla" you shrugged and it made Zelo frowned. "Eommoya~! Unbelievable!" Zelo pouted his lips, disappointed  of you. Zelo then ignored you and kept on walking without you. You felt guilty for him because you actually knew his name and you knew he is a dancer from your school but you lied to him. You quickly chased him and wrapped your right arm around his left arm. "Yah, kiddo~ Don't be so blue. Your name is Kang Jun Hong and you are the maknae for our school dance group, B.A.P, right? You are a lower junior. I did some research of you. Now, don't be so mad at noona, uh?" you begged him with your cute voice. You felt aback when he stopped walking and removed your arm from him.

"It's actually Choi Jun Hong" he muttered, catching your attention.

"What?" your head snapped up and looked at him.

"I am their step-cousin. Choi is my real first name" Zelo's face suddenly turned sour.

There was a moment of silence again between the two of you. Zelo was surprised when you smiled warmly at him and cupped his cheeks with both of your hands, slowly rubbing his cheeks. "Zelo-ah, you don't have to feel bad about it. Nothing will change if your mother remarry. Your family will still care about you. Your friends will still be your friends. The only thing that change is that you'll have another father and family. Trust me. Nothing will change in your life if you just don't change yourself. Keep being you and your life will be same just like you wanted" you said to him. Zelo was touched with your words. For the first time in his life, someone actually encourage him. "Gomawo, Haeshin noona" he thanked. You didn't know how in the world he know your name. Was it from your nametag or did L tell him it? But, you didn't care though. You were glad to see Zelo's cute smile again. "You're seriously the best, Hae-noona!" he grinned. You couldn't help yourself but to stare in awe when you see his cute dimples every time he smiles. Zelo stared with a brow raised at you who were smiling like an idiot at him. "Noona?" his voice suddenly shook you off your thoughts. "Mian.. You kind of remind me of someone" you apologized. "Who?" the question out of nowhere came out from his mouth. You weren't sure whether to tell him who is it or not. A quick flashback from 3 years ago came into your head.



"Ouchh!! Uhh~ Sunbae~" the 15 years old you whined while pouting your lips and glaring at your sunbae who was 3 years older than you, CHOI SEUNG HYUN...


Seunghyun smiled at you and looked at you with his gentle eyes. "Mianhe. Come on, Hae. Don't be such a joy killer. I helped you just then and now it's time for you to entertain me as an appreciation".


"Aigoo.. Sunbaenim, you are such a baby" you sighed in defeat. Both of you shared a joyful laugh until the bell signing that recess was over rang and you bid him goodbye before entering your class.


'That was when he was so nice to me. He protected me from being bullied by his friends... But after that everything changed 180 degree.... '


"Noona??" Zelo called you to bring you back to Earth. "Oh?... Uh..." you began stammering and resumed, "Even if I tell you who it is, you wouldn't know that person anyway. Ummm... Let's go. We're almost there". "Okay.." Zelo uttered and began catching you from behind.

As soon as you and Zelo arrived infront of SHINee's cafe, Zelo glanced around as if it was very familiar to him. "SHINee World Cafe'? Noona, don't tell me you-" before Zelo could even finish his words you quickly said, "I work here". "Come on. Let's go in" you held his wrist and brought him inside the cafe.

Once you were in, you spotted the five guys were busy arranging the tables before opening the cafe. Jonghyun who saw you, immediately went to you. "Baby girl! I haven't seen you for a while. We all mis-" Jonghyun stopped when he noticed that Zelo was standing behind you. "What is HE doing here?" Jonghyun hissed as he emphasized the word 'he' and it made all the SHINee members looked at Zelo. "Hae, don't tell me that....... HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND??!!!!!!!!" panicked Key and then he glared deeply at the innocent Zelo. "Mwoh?!!!!" you exclaimed as you turned your head to Key with your rounded eyes. "So. it is true!" Key out of nowhere shouted and started to grab on to Zelo's collar. "Oppa!" you gasped, shocked with Key's action. Key ignored you and kept on glaring at the innocent boy. "You! What did you do to our Haeshin, huh??!!!!!" Key gritted his teeth. Zelo didn't say anything and just looked at Key with teary eyes. Scared of Zelo might cry, you quickly shook him off Key's grip. "Oppa, are you crazy??!!" you yelled at Key. Key looked at you in disbelieve. It was the first time you yell at him. "Omo... Omo... W-wae?! What did I do wrong? And how dare this kid taught you to yell at me!". You took a deep breath and started, "Oppa.. First, he is NOT my boyfriend. He's my schoolmate, okay? Second, I yelled at you because you were making him cry just then. Third,.... HOW THE HELL YOU GUYS KNOW HIM??!!!!!!". All five SHINee members sighed in relieve after hearing Zelo is not your boyfriend. "Well... Of course we know him. His group is our enemy" Taemin said. "WHAT?!" you exclaimed again and you turned your head to Zelo this time. "I tried to tell you but you just dragged me inside, noona" reasoned Zelo. "Oh.." was all you could say. "Anyway, Zelo is my customer for today. DO NOT TRY DISTURB HIM" you warned them before going in to the kitchen leaving the five guys glaring again at the poor boy.

*Your POV*

"Here you go" I served Zelo  a chocolate sundae and his eyes were already shining like diamonds when he saw the sundae. "Wahhh~! Gomawo, noona!" he gave me a cute smile and gladly dug in the sundae with pleasure. His smile seems familiar like.... Choi Seung Hyun. No. No way. Maybe it's because I've been thinking of Choi Seung Hyun that's why Zelo's smile seems like Seunghyun's smile. There's just no way they are..... Yeah! No way.

"Hae-ah, can you help me bake these bake? They need to be finish before tomorrow. Don't worry. There's only two of them" Onew oppa handed me a paper containing orders from our customers and went to the entrance door to hang the 'open' sign. "Okay" I answered and walked inside the kitchen again to bake the cakes.

It was 4.30 p.m. , I had already done the first cake and I was still doing the last cake, decorating it before cutting them into eight pieces. I heard the door swung open. I didn't even care to look who it was since I was busy and cutting the cake and put them on the plates. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist which made me jumped in surprise. For a second, I thought it was some ert customer sneaking into the kitchen but instead a familiar soft voice talked, "Haeshin, are you tired? You can rest for a while if you are". Onew oppa..... Onew oppa was back-hugging me. My heart started to beat abnormally again as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't deny it... I still love him. No matter how hard I tried to forget about loving him, I just can't. I love him so much. But....

The scene of him kissing the blonde girl suddenly came into my head. It hurts as much as I love him. I can't do it. Even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter