My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39 ~ A Place Which Isn't Heaven

“Miss, please calm down” the doctor panicked once he saw your pale face. You stumbled a bit when you rose up from your seat but luckily the doctor was there to support you from falling down. “Miss, why don’t you sit down and calm yourself for a moment” the doctor suggested and helped you to sit back on your seat. “Miss, I don’t know whether you’re happy or not to hear that you’re pregnant but please think carefully before you did something to your baby” he advised but you just nodded your head as you stayed quiet. You were thinking what you should do and Sooyun’s words suddenly flashed in your mind.

“Of course I’m worried. I don’t want you to suddenly use reason such as you are pregnant Myungsoo’s child just to marry him. By what I see, you must be the low type, right, Nam Hae Shin?”

You sighed heavily, not knowing what to do. “And, Miss, please stop taking your pain killer” your head immediately snapped up. “Neh?” you questioned. “From your checkup just then, it looks like you’ve been taking pain killer for months already. It’s very unhealthy for your foetus, Miss” you were totally clueless about what the doctor was talking about and suddenly you remembered the medicine that Woohyun gave to you. ‘So… It was a pain killer?!’ you thought. You massaged your temples as you prevented yourself from crying. The doctor noticed you uneasiness. He stood up and went to you. “Miss, come with me. I will introduce a very good pregnancy obstetrician to you. I’m sure she can raise your hope a bit and teach you how to care for your fetus during your pregnancy” you nodded your head  at the doctor and followed the doctor out.

Outside, Hyomin was waiting for you. “Haeshin!” she called which caught your attention. “Unnie…” you murmured. “What happen? What did the doctor said?” she asked couple of questions. “Unnie.. you can return back to school. I need to do some test for a while so it might take a long time” you lied and continued, “Don’t worry about me. And please don’t tell Woohyun oppa anything about this”. Hyomin insisted to stay but you begged her to go so she finally agreed. “Take care, Hasehin-ah. If anything happen, call me, uh?” she reminded you. “Neh” you replied and followed the doctor.

“Miss Haeshin, this is Mrs. Han. She will be your obstetrician from now onwards” the doctor introduced you to a middle aged woman with a short hair and beautiful face. “Nice to meet you, Haeshin-ssi” Mrs. Han smiled warmly at you and bowed 90 degree at you. “M- Me too…” you answered with a low tone and bowed your head a bit. “Well then, I shall take my leave now” the doctor said and left the two of you alone. “Have a seat, Haeshin-ssi” she smiled. You did as she told you and waited for her to finish reading your health report. “Haeshin-ssi, I’m sure Mr. Kang has already advised you to stop taking pain killer, right?”. “Yes”. “Okay. Now I shall begin telling you some information you need during your pregnancy” Mrs. Han said and began giving you a lecture about taking care of your fetus.


You walked out from the hospital as you held on to the lower part of your stomach. ‘In here…. There’s a baby in here…. My baby with Myungsoo.. But why do I feel unhappy about it?’ you talked in your mind. You down on the bench nearby and cupped your face. “What should I do? What should do?!!: you cried. You were so oblivious and did not know what you should do. You blamed yourself for falling in love with Myungsoo and most importantly you blamed yourself for not being wise when you had with him.


*Myungsoo’s POV*

I waited for Haeshin outside the hospital where I was hospitalized. Where is she? She promised me to visit me once she finished school but she still has not arrive yet. I took out my phone and texted her but before I could even I heard footsteps running towards me. “Mian. I’m late” she huffed heavily. “It’s okay. As long as you kept your promise” I chuckled and ruffled her hair which made her pouted her cherry lips. “Why did you waited for me outside. It’s cold here and you aren’t fully recover yet” she frowned. I smiled at her and without a warning I kissed her. “I think I’m fully healed” I joked as I pulled away. Her jaw dropped and I couldn’t help but to laugh because she looked so cute that time. “Byuntae!” she yelled and started poking me playfully. “YAH!! Hajima!!!” I begged as my eyes turned watery due to too much laughing.

“So where do you want to go now, Mr. Kim?” she asked jokingly while we entered inside the hospital. I thought of what she said for a while. “Hmmmm… I don’t know, Mrs. Kim. What about the beach?” I said which caught her attention. “Mwoh? The beach? In this cold winter? THE BEACH?!!! Are you crazy?! You’re still sick. Do you want to freeze to death?” she nagged and began hitting me everywhere for saying such stupid words. “Ah!! Haeshin, I was just joking!” I yelped in pain which made her immediately stopped. “Mi- mian. Gwenchana?” she turned worried. I beamed a smile and nodded to her. “Let’s go to the rooftop then to get some fresh air. I’ll go take my coat” I said.

We walked hand in hand at the rooftop with breezy wind blew hard. Her wavy hair seemed so beautiful because of the wind. I paused from walking and face before tucking her fringe behind her right ear. “I love you” those words didn’t bore me at all especially when I say it to her. I love you. I love you. I love you. I wish I can say it every second to her. “Why do you keep on saying that as if you’re going to leave me one day” she murmured sadly. “I’m not going to leave you. Never. No matter what happen, I will fight to stay by your side. Even if I have to die” she was shocked to hear what I told her and quickly hugged me. “Please. Please don’t say about dying. I hate it. Please” I heard h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter