My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33 ~ The Girl I Need

Myungsoo lazily blinked his eyes several times, waking up from his long sleep. With his heavy eyelids, he forced his sleepy eyes to open. He brought his shoulders up, stretching  them as he slightly yawned. He felt his left arm wrapped around someone’s waist. He stared at the beautiful figure opposite him. There she was. His angel. You were sleeping peacefully beside his right arm. Your left hand was on his left hand as your head comfortably rested on his arm. The sight of your hair properly laid on your shoulder and your eyes shut tight totally amazed him especially your whole wonderful face. It was as if he was watching an angel sleeping.


*Your POV*

Waking up with a terrible headache, I carefully shifted my body from the right side of the bed to the left. Ughhh~ What happen last night? I rubbed my head when I felt sharp pain on my head. As times passed, my vision finally clear. 

I almost had an heart attack as soon as I saw the person beside me. L?! And the worse thing was he was…. Uhh shirtless??? I looked above me and to my shock I wasn’t wearing anything! I quickly sat up from the bed with the blanket covering my body and glared deeply  at him. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, YOU JERK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shrieked as loud as I could.

“Good morning, babe~” instead of answering my ing question, he cooed playfully at me. This guy really want me to punch him!!!!

I wrapped the blanket around my body and started gripping on his shoulders. “YAH! GAESEKKI, YOU BETTER TELL ME OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!!!” I shook his shoulders violently. I was really in a total mental break down. “AH! Yah! Don’t you remember? You were ing drunk last night!” Myungsoo groaned in pain. I stopped my movements once I heard him. What? I tried to recall what I did last night and then, SNAP! The scenes of me drunk appeared in my mind. So it wasn’t just a dream?! Oh my God!!!! No!! Hell no!!! He.. he… he took away my ity!!!!! OH LORD!!!! What kind of nightmare is this??!!!!!

“Yah, saekki-yah!! Do you know what you’ve just did to me, huh??!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS IT?!!!!” I yelled at him and continuously smacked hi chest.

“AHHH!!! What do you think you’re doing?! You’re the one who started it first!!!” he whined while covering his chest, preventing me from hitting it.

“MWO?!! ME?!” I scoffed at him. He rolled his eyes and said, “DUHHH~”. I was about to throw another smack at him but he quickly blocked me from hitting him. “AISH!” I sighed in frustration. “Did you….. “ I began again and resumed, “Did you….  W-wear any protection l- last night”. I blushed when I finished my sentence before looking down to avoid any eye contact with him. I heard him, snickering at me. “Of course I did. I’m not that stupid to get you pregnant, okay” he replied me blankly. I thought he was joking so I hit his arm harder than I hit his chest. “Neo! Jinja! Are you 100% sure that you wore it?!!” I scolded.

“HAISHHH!!! I did! I wore the ing , okay!” he hollered at me and pouted. “Why are you so violence out of sudden?” he mumbled silently but I heard him loud and clear. “Yah, jinja this jer-“ I wanted to smack him again but I finally gave up. I inhaled and exhaled heavily before ruffling my hair, turning them into a mess. “UWAHHHHH!!!! I am so screwed!!!!!” I cried out loud as I wrapped my arms on my knees, turning into a ball and buried my head on my knees.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms hugging me. I flinched a bit at Myungsoo’s touch. I looked up to see him staring at me tenderly. It made my heart beat rapidly again. My cheeks were slowly turned into crimson red. “Do you want to know what you said to me last night before we fall asleep?” he whispered into my ears. I gulped down my throat. “N- no.. Why should I?” I stuttered, still blushing since he was too close to me and my body. I tried to push his body away but he was too strong. “Kim Myung Soo, let go of me” I struggled to be free from his grip.

“Kim Myung Soo, I love you. That’s what you said” my eyes widened when he told me those words. Did I really say that? Ahhh~ I can’t even remember anything from last night!~

“And, do you know what I answer you after that?” he asked me. I just kept my gaze on him, waiting for him to tell me.

“I love you too, Nam Hae Shin” 

my mind went froze, hearing his confession. W.. w.. what? He… he what??

“Myungsoo…” I muttered and felt my eyes were becoming watery.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” that was when I felt as if I was the happiest girl in the world even though my tears came out. I didn’t know what to reply him. He was waiting for my answer but I didn’t even say a word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter