My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29 ~ The True Feelings

"Have you heard?! BEAST is back!" a dark brown hair girl said to her friends.

"Jinja??!!!" one of her friends gasped in surprise.

"Jinjayo. They were supposed to study in Japan for 2 years but their parents decided to shorten it to a year only so now they are back to school" the girl talked.

On the other side, INFINITE except for Myungsoo who wasn't there yet, were shocked to hear those things together with Yoseob, the only member of BEAST that did not went to Japan. "Yoseob-ah, is it true?!" Sunggyu asked with his jaw dropped. "I-... I... I don't know. A.... Anyway, if they are back, so what?" stuttered Yoseob. Sunggyu sighed and replied, "You know how your members act. You and Doo Joon are the only one who behave well while the others aren't. I'm scared if my grandfather compliant to me when they do trouble again". "Don't worry, hyung. Me and Doo Joon hyung will make sure all of them behave well and better than last year. Count on me" Yoseob patted the elder's shoulders which made Sunggyu smiled. Although some of BEAST and INFINITE members couldn't fit in well together, Sunggyu and Yoseob are different from the others. They both were friends ever since they were young so they are very close to each other. "I'm not really interested to meet them again but you CAN say I'm curious of how they are now" the choding of INFINITE suggested. "So, you're saying we should go and see them now"  scowled Woohyun as he rolled his eyes. 

"Aweee~ Our Lee Sung Yeol misses us so much" cooed someone, making all of them turned their head to their right. It was Son Dong Woon. Sungyeol's rival, Son Dong Woo. How did they become rival? Simple. It was because their families are rivals in the business industry. Sungyeol scoffed and went face to face to the BEAST maknae. "I miss to see your ugly face. Looks like you have guts to come back here, huh, Dongwoon? After what you've done to the school" smirked Sungyeol. "At least I'm not a choding like you. I'm braver than you even I am the maknae in my group, Lee Sung Yeol" Dongwoon snickered, caused Sungyeol felt irritated by Dongwoon's so-called sweet words."Yes, you are more brave than me but you are indeed stupider than me" with those excruciating words Sungyeol spatted, Dongwoon punched Sungyeol. All of the students around quickly turned their attention to the fight-show going on. Sungyeol wiped the blood on the corner of his lips with just one swift using his fingers and glowered at Dongwoon who had a satisfied look on his face after punching his enemy. "Haish! Gaesek-" Sungyeol wanted to reply Dongwoon's punch by punching him back but was stopped by Yoon Doo Joon, leader of BEAST.

"Son Dong Woon! Just what do you think you're doing? Don't cause any trouble to me anymore! Did you not learn anything after what you and your other hyungs done, huh?!" scolded the leader then faced Sungyeol. "Sungyeol, I am so sorry on behave of him". Sungyeol knew if he make this case bigger it might disappoint the innocent leader Doojoon. It was not Dojoon's fault that Dongwoon became rude. "It's okay, hyung" Sungyeol sighed. "Let's get away from here. Yoseob, have a little reunion, okay?" the responsible leader, Sunggyu, said and winked a good luck to Yoseob. 

"YAH! Trouble!!! Miss A Min is fighting with the new girl, Nam Hae Shin, at the locker hallway!!!!!" an anonymous guy shouted through the hallway. INFINITE and BEAST clearly heard the guy. All of them stopped with whatever they were doing. Woohyun didn't even waste a second and immediately ran to the locker hallway together with INFINITE. BEAST who had no idea what was happening followed them too to kill their curiosity.


"Damn these fan girls. Such freaks" Myungsoo cursed under his breath quietly as his fan girls surrounded him. 

"As always. Kim Myung Soo. The most popular guy in this school" Myungsoo stopped at his track when he saw the guy he hated the most in front of him.

"Omo! Jun Hyung oppa. He's back?! Does that mean BEAST is back?!!!!!!" one of Myungsoo's fan girls gasped.

"Yong Jun Hyung" Myungsoo uttered the name of the guy who was in front of him. "Yo! You miss me, MYUNGIE?" a smirk was already plastered on Junhyung's face. Myungsoo felt sick and he prayed to God, if only he could just punch the guy in front of him for once, he would be happier than him being in heaven. "No. Sorry but I kind of forget about your existence ever since you went to Japan" Myungsoo chuckled, holding in his anger. Junhyung faked a laugh and stared at the young with a death stare. "You sure know how to joke, L. Is this how you take Suzy away from me?". "Maybe" The King of Smirk smirked at Junhyung and it really pissed Junhyung. But, before Junhyung could even say a word, a girl suddenly ran to their place and announced to everyone, "Daebak!!!! Miss A Min fought with New Girl Nam Hae Shin and she slapped the New Girl!". Myungsoo widened his eyes in worried. Junhyung realized the sudden change of Myungsoo's expression. He knew that one of the girls that mentioned must've been important to Myungsoo. Myungsoo then saw Woohyun ran passed him, heading to the locker hallway followed by his other members.

"Hyung, what happen?" Myungsoo asked his cousin. "I don't know either. Let's check  it out" Sunggyu answered and jogged to where you were with his fellow friends. 

Junhyung was puzzled since he just came back yesterday. "Hyung!" he spotted his leader and walked to Doojoon but instead he got hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter