My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 ~ Heart Break

*Your POV*

I don’t know why, but…. It feels so wrong.

It feels so wrong when he proposed me to be his girlfriend.

I just don’t know why….

”Mianhe, oppa” I gently pushed away from the hug. “I’ll reconsider about what you’ve just said. But… for now, I’m not looking for a relationship” I apologized to him and gave him a polite bow since he’s my sunbae too. At first, Hoya oppa had a disappointed look on his face but soon it turned into a sincere smile. “Gwenchana” he told me but I knew it wasn’t quite okay for him. And, even though it might be okay for him, I still feel about it. “I- I…. I’m so so- so -sorry” I stammered. I didn’t know what to do that time other than running away from the place, leaving Hoya oppa dumbfounded. Mianhada, Hoya oppa…


15 minutes before my first class start, I went to 4Minute’s hideout. I knew they must be freaked out yesterday because I didn’t show up. “Good morning, girls!” I greeted them once I walked in the room. All of them stopped with whatever they were doing and ran to me. “HAESHIN!!!” I flinched as they shouted my name when they ran to me. “Oh my God!! Where were you?! Are you alright?” HyunA asked me while she examined my face, scared if I’m sick or hurt. “Yeah, don’t worry” I assured her, letting down her soft hands from my face. Out of the sudden, Gayoon fist-punched my left shoulder. “Oww!” I faked a painful cry as if it hurt but it actually didn’t hurt at all. “Yah, don’t hurt her!” scolded my angelic unnie, Jihyun. “Tchh! I didn’t punch her hard though. She was only pretending”. This is why I can’t lie to them because my forever best friend, Gayoon, knows every single about me…. except about L is my roommate. “But still, what was that for? I feel like my shoulder is about to break anytime” I joked as I pouted my lips making Gayoon scoffed. “Lying ! Yah! Gijibae, do you know I called your phone like thousand times yesterday, huh??!!” she grunted. I chuckled at her and wrapped my left arm around her left arm. “Mianhe, unnie~ Please forgive your cute dongsaeng, neh?” I showed her my cutest face. “I’ll think about it later” she stuck her tongue out like a little kid. “Anyway, what exactly happen yesterday? You were nowhere to be found in the school yesterday. Why weren’t you in school?” Jihyun unnie asked me to stop the childish fight between me and Gayoon.

Should I tell them the truth?

If I tell them the truth, things will get more complicated though.

”My parents suddenly flew back to Korea for a while. I was so excited that I quickly went back to my house. My phone…. Errr…. I left my phone in my dorm, that’s why I didn’t pick up all your calls. Sorry… But I really did checked the missed calls last night” I lied but it’s true about me checking the missed calls though. Argghh!!! Stupid Haeshin!! Why did you stutter just then?!!!!! I was praying so that they believe me and it actually worked! “Oh okay. Thank God, nothing bad happen to you, unnie” the makne breathed out gladly. “Yeah, don’t think too much about it” I smiled at the cute maknae and patted her head. “I need to go now, girls” I said to them. “WAITTTT!!!” Jiyoon shouted which make me froze at my spot. “Let me follow you. Your class is near to the library, right?” I nodded my head at her question. “Assa! Kaja, dongsaeng-ah~” she out of nowhere dragged me out from the 4Minute’s hideout.

*End Of POV*

It was full of noise in the 'A' Class Upper Senior. Girls in their own groups, gossiping. Boys everywhere, flirting girls and joke around with their friends. The nerd and the quiet ones as always concentrate on their books, studying and reading. "Yah, Jang Dong Woo! Why didn't you come to school yesterday, huh?" asked the orange-haired guy to the young who sat beside him as he smacked the young's head. "Aishhh! Gyu-hyung!" the young one roared at his hyung and with that, the elder laughed at him. "Wae? Why are you so mad today? Your girlfriend cheat on you?" the elder joked. "Hyung~!" growled Dongwoo and it made the elder, Sunggyu, laughed harder. "You know I never have a girlfriend" he lied. "Ara! Ara! I know you never ever have a girl. So what? You're going to grow up gay?" Sunggyu snickered at his dongsaeng. The young rolled his eyes in annoyance, irritated with Sunggyu. He knew that Sunggyu was only joking to make him happy but Sunggyu didn't understand his situation and most importantly he don't want to tell it to Sunngyu. "Haish!! I want to go out for a while" he messed his hair in frustration as he got up from his seat and went out from the class leaving the clueless Sunggyu behind.

On his way out from the class, he accidentally bumped his shoulder on Sungyeol. "ACKK!!" Sungyeol yelped but Dongwoo didn't say sorry at all and just walked out. "Ahh~! Jinja! What's wrong with that hyung? PMS-ing early in the morning?" Sungyeol mumbled quietly to himself while holding his left shoulder where he felt a slight pain on it. "Or maybe because he hates looking at your silly face every morning.... like me" a voice spoke behind Sungyeol. Sungyeol turned around to find Jihyun was the owner of the voice. "Mwohya? Ah, jinja. Nam GIJIhyunBAE (the formation for gijibae and Jihyun..lol) , if you think I'm that annoying, why don't you move school instead. Won't have to see my face every day, right?" Sungyeol sarcastically said to the brunette girl. Jihyun scoffed and said, "You think I'm afraid of doing that? If I could, I would already move to another school today, gaesekki!". Sungyeol stared at Jihyun in awe. "Just say that you love me, noona. Stop lying. I can see it from your eyes". Jihyun widened her eyes in horror and looked at Sungyeol with disgusted look. "I would rather date a weirdo more than a choding like you, Yeol" Jihyun then walked pass Sungyeol to her seat. 

Not long, Hoya came in to the class. "You came early today. Why?" asked Hoya's seat mate, Gayoon. Hoya didn't say anything and just give her a bitter smile. "W- W... Wae? Did she said no?" Gayoon added another question and this time Hoya replied her. "I don't know. It looks like it. I gave her time to think about it though". "Oh...... Ho Won-ah, you should at least tell me what's her name... Maybe I can talk to  her". "Thanks but no thanks. I would rather wait for her reply now. I don't want to push her. I think time is all she needs now" the same bitter smile appeared on Hoya's face again and it made Gayoon's heart tightened. "I'm sure she will say yes, Howon-ah" Gayoon patted Hoya's shoulder and showed him a concern smile.

'I'm sure she'll accept you whoever she is. What kind of girl that doesn't want a guy like you?! Even I want you.. But, I guess you just couldn't see that I love you, Lee Ho Won' thought the girl silently. Although she's broken-hearted, she still wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter