My Coffee Love

My Coffee Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(Promoting! ^^)

Chapter 25 ~ Let's Go A On Date?

"Don't joke around!!! I don't like this Jang Dong Woo!!! Please~ Just.... Please stop" cried Mihee as she continuously hit her boyfriend's chest but Dongwoo remained silent. Not a word can come out from his mouth.

"Jang Doo Woo!!!!!!!!" she shrieked and hit him harder.

"Stop...." Dongwoo muttered but Mihee didn't listen to him and kept on hitting him. "Geumanhaeyo!!!!!" shouted the boyfriend, losing his patience while holding  both of his girlfriend's hands to stop her. Mihee stared at her boyfriend with such disappointment. "No..." she mumbled. "I- it's not true, right?" she stuttered.  Dongwoo didn't say anything and just looked at his girlfriend with a sorry face. "Andwae...." tears endlessly came out from her eyes replacing the dried tears on her cheeks. She's heartbroken. She really wished what was happening would be just a stupid nightmare. But, no matter how hard she tried to wake up from the nightmare, she can't because the nightmare she was having was actually the reality.

"WAE???!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!!!! Just tell me! I promise to change myself, Dongwoo~" she sobbed. Dongwoo couldn't take seeing the girl he love cried because of him. "I'm sorry.. I need to go now. Goodbye, Kwang Mi Hee... forever" he said before leaving his girlfriend behind.

"JANG DONG WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Mihee but Dongwoo couldn't hear it. 

She fell down to the ground and cried her heart out. "Why... why...."

'I love you, Dongwoo. So much.... but why... Why must you hurt me?'


"Wh- what are you talking about?" the leader was complete agitated by the words Woohyun just confessed. The doctor glanced at Woohyun. "Are you Nam Hae Shin's brother?". Woohyun nodded his head and replied a 'yes'. "Come with me" the doctor spoke and started walking to his office with Woohyun behind him.

"Mwoya??!!!! Woohyun is Haeshin's brother?????!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the choding with loud voice. All of the members were in a total confuse except for Myungsoo. "UWOOAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Sungyeol was indeed had a mental breakdown that time. "How could we didn't notice it??" murmured Sungjong. He too was really speechless like the other members.

"Nam Woo Hyun. Nam Hae Shin" Hoya snickered and resumed, "I just can't believe we are all so damn it stupid". Sunggyu scanned Myungsoo face. He knew Myungsoo wasn't even close to shock by Woohyun's confession. "Do you know anything about this, Myungsoo-ah?" he asked his cousin. Myungsoo smirked but just kept quiet. Sunggyu didn't give up. Instead, he continued on looking at Myungsoo to wait for his answer. Myungsoo sighed.

"I don't know. Maybe yes... or no" Myungsoo hesitated. "What kind of answer is that?". "FINE!! Yes, okay!". "Why didn't you tell us?" asked Sunggyu again but Myungsoo shrugged and didn't reply his cousin.


"So.. Doctor, what's wrong with my sister?" Woohyun questioned. "Is she sick? She's alright, right?" Woohyun added another question. "Calm down, sir. Your sister is completely fine" assured the doctor which made Woohyun exhaled as he felt glad that you were okay. "But....." the doctor continued.

"She might have a little bit...... trauma" Woohyun knew that was going to come. He decided to brace his self and listen to the doctor. "And I think she might need this" Woohyun's eyes widened seeing the medicine that the doctor showed him.

"P... P- painkiller????"

"But.... Doctor, you said she's completely fine. What is this?!" Woohyun's voice was starting to tremble. "Yes, she is. But to make sure things like this would never happen again, she need to take this whenever her heart feel tighten or she can't breathe. She only have to take this medication for a month and then she doesn't have to take it anymore. But I'm warning you, Mr.Nam. Allow her to take this painkiller ONLY when her heart tighten or she can't breathe just like I said before. She cannot carelessly take this medication anytime she want" the doctor explained. Woohyun took a few seconds to think.

"Okay, doctor" he finally replied. The doctor handed him the painkiller. "Note my word, sir" the doctor reminded him again. Woohyun nodded and went out from the doctor's office.

(a/n: Okay we're going to have a short flashback in 'Your POV'. Italic text means flashback)

*Your POV*

"Ruthless !!!! Stop crying!!!!!"

He slapped me. It was painful. No. Not his slap. But how he treat me. He bully me without any reason. It hurts.

"Why???... Why do you treat me this bad? Why?"

I tried to ask him. I got tired. Tired of being silent.

"Why?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You want to know why???????........... Because I love you"

I really wish that my ears heard wrongly that time.

But I guess... there's no turning back now.......

*End Of  POV*

"Woohyun, why didn't you tell us about this?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun as soon as Woohyun came back from the doctor’s office. “I’m sorry, hyung. I will explain everything. I need to go in to see Haeshin first. Please just wait outside” Woohyun could only give a smile to his fellow friends before entering the emergency room.


’What happen to me?’ you thought as you got up from the hospital. You looked around you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter